Could J Edgar Hoover have shielded Welles

Baldoni

Jun 3, 2011, 3:10:39 PM6/3/11
Could J Edgar Hoover have shielded Welles ? There are a few reasons
why but Hoover did not want Welles spilling his guts in a courtroom
about the indiscretions of JFK, Sam Giancana and Maralyn Monroe. My
uncle Von Scheck informed me of Hoover and Churchill being quite good
friends on account of business they had done together under cover
through their Freemasons lodge. Von Scheck although my uncle hated
Welles because he once pulled his trousers down at the rear of Mike
Romanoff's restaurant during a private party for the actress Olivier De
Havilland, Von Scheck would later pull a revolver out of his blazer and
threaten to blow off Welles's gonads.

Hoover feared the Chicago Outfit although this fear was completely lost
on Winston Churchill. Churchill had his mind on one thing and that was
to hurt the Kennedy's anyway that he could. I am trying to investigate
how Churchill managed to arm Welles and train him how to shoot a moving
President with a rifle although I do know that Welles also carried a
German pistol on his person

--
"Ce n'est qu'un début, continuons le combat !"

Count Baldoni

Jason Burke

Jun 3, 2011, 3:57:59 PM6/3/11

Makes about as much sense as all the other CT theories. As much basis in
truth as well.

Madara0806

Jun 3, 2011, 4:22:59 PM6/3/11

J. Edgar Hoover hated Welles because Hearst hated him. He was also
outraged when he learned that Welles had smoked pot with Billie
Holliday.

Dave in Toronto

Jun 3, 2011, 6:12:54 PM6/3/11
> Holliday.- Hide quoted text -

..and of course it was common knowledge that Welles had murdered
Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia) and cut her in half.

Dave M

william

Jun 3, 2011, 6:19:34 PM6/3/11
On Jun 3, 6:12 pm, Dave in Toronto <dmatthew...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> ..and of course it was common knowledge that Welles had murdered
> Elizabeth Short (The Black Dahlia) and cut her in half.

And the proof is in the mannequins in "Lady From Shanghai." And then
of course, there's that darned Woody Guthrie . . .

William

Jason Burke

Jun 3, 2011, 7:40:44 PM6/3/11

But did he eat her, too?

Dave in Toronto

Jun 3, 2011, 10:45:36 PM6/3/11
> But did he eat her, too?- Hide quoted text -

Not Proven !

Dave M