Lucifer et Moi (2008 French film With Welles interviews)

Gustav Bruckner

Mar 30, 2010, 9:29:15 AM3/30/10
2008 French film featuring never-before-seen interviews with Welles:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_et_moi&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

Trailer for the film on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnGcIDz4Xhs

Excerpt from an interview with Welles from the film, regarding the
Atom Bomb and terrorism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6NfmST3-4&feature=related

From the trailer, LUCIFER ET MOI doesn't look terribly interesting,
but it would be nice to see the full Welles interviews. In the preview
for the film, also on Youtube, there is another interview with him,
which looks like it was done near some woods, where he says, "I accuse
that moment of having a resonance, like the sound of a piano when
you've hit all the keys, but no melody." I'd like to know what he was
referring to.