It needs be mentioned here of all places

jack

May 15, 2019, 12:07:41 PM5/15/19
New, Americanized, version of Destroy all Monsters coming out soon:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3741700/videoplayer/vi1619573785?ref_=tt_ov_vi

Wonder if they'll keep the Wizard of Oz music in the film.

T987654321

May 24, 2019, 4:15:49 PM5/24/19
Unlike G vs. NYC, the last Godzilla was pretty good so I have decent hopes for this one.

jack

Jun 5, 2019, 12:43:56 PM6/5/19
On Friday, May 24, 2019 at 4:15:49 PM UTC-4, T987654321 wrote:
> Unlike G vs. NYC, the last Godzilla was pretty good so I have decent hopes for this one.

Yep, it's decent. Practically all that modern CGI can give you nowadays.

Stan Hyde

Jun 6, 2019, 1:03:46 PM6/6/19
Had a great time.