Shin Godzilla - 2016

T987654321

Aug 26, 2017, 5:55:14 AM8/26/17

Shin Godzilla
2016 NR Rated NR2hr

It's a peaceful day in Japan when a strange fountain of water erupts in the bay, causing panic to spread among government officials. At first, they suspect only volcanic activity, but one young executive dares to wonder if it may be something different. His worst nightmare comes to life when a massive, gilled monster emerges from the deep and begins tearing through the city, leaving nothing but destruction in its wake. As the government scrambles to save the citizens, a rag-tag team of volunteers cuts through a web of red tape to uncover the monster's weakness and its mysterious ties to a foreign superpower. But time is not on their side - the greatest catastrophe to ever befall the world is about to evolve right before their very eyes.
Cast: Hiroki Hasegawa, Yutaka Takenouchi, Satomi Ishihara, more...

T987654321

Aug 26, 2017, 5:59:19 AM8/26/17
I think the American version is a better flick. G in this one kept reminding me of some of the '70s silliness what with that whole beam antiair system. And the final battle...

ncrdbl1

Jan 31, 2018, 2:03:36 AM1/31/18
OMFG i looked at that atrocity pushing boats up the canal and thought to myself. That looks like a giant Macy's Thanksgiving day balloon which had deflated and fell into the crowd.

THEN they come up with this firing rays our of his dorsal fins and out his tail. Who came up with this crap. The one constant from EVERY other TOHO Godzilla was that you could approach him from a point above and behind.

That rumbling you heard in 2016 was not another earthquake hitting Japan. It was Ishiro Honda rolling over in his tomb.

John Geoffrey

Apr 18, 2018, 7:40:00 AM4/18/18
T987654321 <qwrt...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
This one was fun. A wonderful parody of Japanese bureaucracy.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/