Looking for vinyl Godzilla music!

OtiGoji

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

I am looking for a vinyl lp "Godzilla Legend" K28G-7110.
What are my chances?

Otius Gojius
" On Planet X, everything is numbered."

Jim Walsh

Mar 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/18/97

oti...@aol.com (OtiGoji) wrote:

>I am looking for a vinyl lp "Godzilla Legend" K28G-7110.
>What are my chances?

I don't think they are very good. I have GODZILLA LEGEND III on vinyl
(would you believe some people didn't know what I meant when I said
"on vinyl"?) but I found that in a Tower Records in Portland OR in
1986...Recently, I tried to hunt down the rest of the series, but had
no luck...I haven't even heard or seen them offered for sale in CD
format...

Jim Walsh wal...@mail.cybernex.net
UNSC OGASAWARA ISLAND PROJECT www2.cybernex.net/~walshj0/mland.htm

"Fools! Our computers are always INVINCIBLE! Adjust them to NORMAL!"
- Controller of Planet X, from KAIJU DAISENSO

Otito Gojito

Jul 4, 2017, 3:00:58 AM7/4/17
On Saturday, March 15, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Otito Gojito wrote:
> I am looking for a vinyl lp "Godzilla Legend" K28G-7110.
> What are my chances?
>
> Otius Gojius
> " On Planet X, everything is numbered."

Nevermind, I found it. Now I have all three GODZILLA CHRONICLE/LEGEND vinyl lp records.

jack

Jul 10, 2017, 9:27:01 AM7/10/17
You are saying "nevermind" to a twenty-year old request you made? What's on the "vinyl"?