The Meg

T987654321

Aug 19, 2018, 3:42:02 PM8/19/18
Anyone seen it? Just how bad is it?

T987654321

Dec 12, 2018, 4:37:28 AM12/12/18
Finally watched it. Not as bad as I feared, but anyone who took my drinking game proposal is now in need of a new liver. The plot made not the least sense but the fx work was decent and the cast fine.

jack

Mar 27, 2019, 11:30:57 AM3/27/19
On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 4:37:28 AM UTC-5, T987654321 wrote:
> Finally watched it. Not as bad as I feared, but anyone who took my drinking game proposal is now in need of a new liver. The plot made not the least sense but the fx work was decent and the cast fine.

It was basically a Syfy Saturday nite film as plots go (was the ending hook-up ever in doubt) with top-grade SFX.

Spoiler
The shark was killed too early for there to be only one and when the heavy guy fell in the water and made no attempt to back on the boat, but just float about, you knew Number Two was soon to enter.