Godzilla 2

T987654321

Jul 26, 2018, 7:26:42 AM7/26/18
So the second anime G production is up on Netflix. The first one was weird but kind of ok. The second is just dumb. Oh, and it's mostly boring.

I always wondered why there wasn't an anime G series, not the cartoon silliness, now I know.

Travoltron

Oct 25, 2018, 10:19:29 PM10/25/18
On 7/26/2018 4:26 AM, T987654321 wrote:
> So the second anime G production is up on Netflix. The first one was weird but kind of ok. The second is just dumb. Oh, and it's mostly boring.
>
> I always wondered why there wasn't an anime G series, not the cartoon silliness, now I know.

Those CGI cartoons are enjoyable as sci-fi movies IF you're able to
pretend they're not Godzilla movies. Because Godzilla barely appears in
them at all.