Watching monster movies is a SIN ! ! ! !

Hans-Marc Olsen

Nov 16, 2004, 11:24:52 PM11/16/04
Jesus Christ doesn't want you to watch monsters , they are Pagan
creations! Stop it or go to HELL!

Rolling Thunder

Nov 17, 2004, 9:11:15 AM11/17/04
>Jesus Christ doesn't want you to watch monsters , they are Pagan
>creations! Stop it or go to HELL!

Oh well then, I'm DOOMED !!!
Kill em all, let God sort it out.

Kishin

Nov 17, 2004, 11:25:27 AM11/17/04
In article <20041117091115...@mb-m13.aol.com>,
sizo...@aol.com (Rolling Thunder) wrote:

> >Jesus Christ doesn't want you to watch monsters , they are Pagan
> >creations! Stop it or go to HELL!
>
> Oh well then, I'm DOOMED !!!

Me too!

Kishin

Richard L Hamer

Nov 17, 2004, 11:40:06 AM11/17/04
Not to get to technical but monsters are as much a Christian
creation as a Pagan ones and Christian monsters are much more deadly
than Pagan ones. So go ahead and watch the monsters the Goddess is
very forgiving.

ksgemini

Nov 25, 2004, 2:48:03 PM11/25/04
mallet_...@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in message news:<e1cc8b8.04111...@posting.google.com>...

> Jesus Christ doesn't want you to watch monsters , they are Pagan
> creations! Stop it or go to HELL!

I dont care because I dont believe in your outdated archaic phobic
religion...so u die and go to hell...

Cracstheidiot 69

Jul 5, 2023, 4:51:45 PM7/5/23
On Thursday, November 25, 2004 at 2:48:03 PM UTC-5, ksgemini wrote:
> mallet_...@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in message news:<e1cc8b8.04111...@posting.google.com>...
> > Jesus Christ doesn't want you to watch monsters , they are Pagan
> > creations! Stop it or go to HELL!

But Godzilla cool