Real Action Hero Alex DeLarge

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2016, 7:25:54 PM6/24/16
I guess it was only a matter of time:

http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763

Expensive (approx. $235 USD). Japan-only, but they ship anywhere.

Regards,

Steve
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 2:14:03 AM6/25/16
On Saturday, 25 June 2016 01:49:12 UTC-4, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> When will we get a Stanley Kubrick action figure?

Not poseable, but there is one in the planning stages:

http://embayyy.tumblr.com/post/139532059935

Apologies for double-post...waited an hour for Google to put the first one through and nothing emerged.

Regards,

Steve
Message has been deleted

kelpzoidzl

Jun 25, 2016, 1:18:09 PM6/25/16
That looks well made. I would suppose Malcolm has one. I would hope they have permission from the particulars.

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 11:17:52 PM6/25/16
On Saturday, 25 June 2016 13:18:09 UTC-4, kelpzoidzl wrote:
>I would hope they have permission from the particulars.
'Medicom Toy' is legit and one of Warner's Japanese licensees (they make the Kubrick toys branded with the ACO font).

http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp

Regards,

Steve

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Jun 27, 2016, 6:10:12 PM6/27/16
On Friday, 24 June 2016 19:25:54 UTC-4, s_o_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763

Two more from Medicom...2001:aso this time (about $50 each).

http://hlj.com/product/medmafex-34

http://hlj.com/product/medmafex-35

Regards,

Steve

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Oct 2, 2016, 11:07:04 AM10/2/16

kelpzoidzl

Oct 2, 2016, 6:41:35 PM10/2/16
I'd like an Alice Harford in front of her dressing mirror.

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Nov 25, 2017, 10:42:48 PM11/25/17
On Friday, 24 June 2016 19:25:54 UTC-4, s_o_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763
> Expensive (approx. $235 USD). Japan-only, but they ship anywhere.

Medicom is releasing another Alex DeLarge; this time half the size and a third of the price of the RAH version:

https://hlj.com/product/medmafex-55

Steve

kelpzoidzl

Dec 10, 2017, 3:00:05 PM12/10/17
I would bet that that one sells alot.

Im still going to holdout for Alice in front of her dressing mirror. :)

kelpzoidzl

Dec 10, 2017, 3:09:13 PM12/10/17
BTW, although it was a freaky time in OJAI lately and most likely Alex evacuated, I believe all is well. Even Ring of Fire Cash's house is okay, although Ring of fire is an appropriate song for the braze. One could even suspect the whole thing was a psyop.

kelpzoidzl

Dec 10, 2017, 8:28:51 PM12/10/17
Last big fire, Malcolm had retardent foam brought in. Maybe this time too.

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 12:14:58 PM1/29/18
On Friday, 24 June 2016 19:25:54 UTC-4, s_o_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://hlj.com/product/medrah-763

Warner must be earning some money licensing SK-linked merch, as there's another deluxe Alex DeLarge figure on the way...this time from Mezco for about $120:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10515741

Steve

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Dec 3, 2018, 10:48:46 PM12/3/18
On Monday, June 27, 2016 at 6:10:12 PM UTC-4, s_o_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Two more from Medicom...2001:aso this time (about $50 each).

Medicom Toy has reissued their 2001:aso space suit figures, now in two new colours, still at about $50 each.

orange (reissue): https://tinyurl.com/y8b76ot6
yellow (reissue): https://tinyurl.com/y97j9yyd
green: https://tinyurl.com/y8xk26h6
light blue: https://tinyurl.com/ycxsdlop

Steve

s_o_...@hotmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 12:45:04 AM1/1/19
On Monday, December 3, 2018 at 10:48:46 PM UTC-5, s_o_...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Medicom Toy has reissued their 2001:aso space suit figures

I sprung for two of these, as they're scaled around the size of the upcoming Moebius 2001:aso EVA pod. Arrived yesterday. Nicely done.

https://tinyurl.com/ycla5jak

Steve