The 60 page 1996 AI treatment

Houston Roderick

Sep 19, 2023, 10:07:17 PM9/19/23
Has anyone come across the 60-page AI treatment that Stanley Kubrick sent to Steven Spielberg? I was part of this group in the early 2000s and recently rejoined. I'm curious if it exists anywhere online, or if it remains a mystery, locked away from public view.

KelpsZoidzl

Nov 29, 2023, 9:50:50 PM11/29/23
On Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:07:17 PM UTC-7, Houston Roderick wrote:
> Has anyone come across the 60-page AI treatment that Stanley Kubrick sent to Steven Spielberg? I was part of this group in the early 2000s and recently rejoined. I'm curious if it exists anywhere online, or if it remains a mystery, locked away from public view.

There is the Kubrick AI Spielberg Book, Big beautiful book. Maybe the info is there. haven't read it in a few years.