Hey Don how's the weather?

KelpsZoidzl

Jul 25, 2020, 11:27:23 PM7/25/20
Hope it's not too windy.
Message has been deleted

KelpsZoidzl

Jul 26, 2020, 1:20:33 PM7/26/20
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 8:15:09 AM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> I thought it would be windy, brought in all the loose objects, the eye was 120 miles from here , hardly any winds at all , just a little breezy , got about an inch and a half of rain , which we needed, so almost no impact,

Good...now a tropical storm.

KelpsZoidzl

Jul 26, 2020, 1:21:27 PM7/26/20
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 8:15:09 AM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> I thought it would be windy, brought in all the loose objects, the eye was 120 miles from here , hardly any winds at all , just a little breezy , got about an inch and a half of rain , which we needed, so almost no impact,

Wish there was some rain here.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

KelpsZoidzl

Jul 27, 2020, 8:07:31 PM7/27/20
On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 4:14:57 PM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> Oh, well.
>
> Antarctica?

I have said a bunch times, I'm in So Cal. Born in Hollywood lived in NY for 5 yrs as a kid, then back. I lived at the beach in Ventura County for years and then Ojai for yrs.

KelpsZoidzl

Jul 27, 2020, 8:14:46 PM7/27/20
And then came back to La Suburbia to be caregiver for my mom who lived almost to 97..
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

KelpsZoidzl

Aug 7, 2020, 11:44:41 AM8/7/20
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 5:49:39 AM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.

That is Mandy that helped him. No way that was Alice's voice. She found the Mask in the Cadenza. Although she still could have been at the Ritual, but would she leave their daughter home alone.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2020, 1:35:02 AM9/12/20
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 10:44:41 AM UTC-5, KelpsZoidzl wrote:
> On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 5:49:39 AM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> > in eyes wide shut right at the end the mask winds up in their bedroom the only interpretation I can put on this is that she was at the orgy and most likely she was the one friendly to him I guess and just think of it they now have a nice covid-19 mask to wear.
>

> That is Mandy that helped him. No way that was Alice's voice. She found the Mask in the Cadenza. Although she still could have been at the Ritual, but would she leave their daughter home alone.

Man that movie 2001 if you just watch it and read the book and just think a little bit about it you can decipher it all and it all makes perfect sense there's just no mystery to it anymore you don't have to go to see the movie 78 times to try to figure it out it's just easy I mean what's the big deal you just use your normal powers of analysis and The meaning just falls right out. Have a nice day

Don Stockbauer

Sep 12, 2020, 9:20:41 AM9/12/20
An dats de troof.

- Edith Ann

Don Stockbauer

Sep 13, 2020, 12:28:49 PM9/13/20
Did you know that the reason the Apollo 13 oxygen tank blew up was because it was improperly tested on the ground?

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2020, 9:34:36 AM9/14/20
Pecan oil is highly polyunsaturated.

myriadsma...@yahoo.com

Sep 15, 2020, 8:28:47 AM9/15/20
[Taps foot]

We're waiting!

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2020, 8:44:58 AM9/15/20
For what?
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Sep 15, 2020, 3:47:07 PM9/15/20
You mean.....FOR THAT???????? OH GOD NO!!!!!!

Don Stockbauer

Sep 16, 2020, 8:11:47 AM9/16/20
thatll mean the xtinction of humanity oh God and we worked so hard to get to this point that's no problem trillions of other civilizations in the universe to take over for us if only we could just talk to them of course we all know that intelligent aliens communicate they don't travel that creates the galactic brain if galaxies could talk to one another that would be the universal brain do you think that could happen is there enough time?

myriadsmallcreature

Sep 16, 2020, 10:52:33 AM9/16/20
Obsessing over the big picture: Is that a paradox?

And what about the multiverse?

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2020, 5:43:05 AM9/17/20
Yes it is

> And what about the multiverse? what about it there is no multi-verse look at the word universe UNI you and I you and I you in on that means one is just one universe not a multi-verse get a copy of hofstadter'sMet a magical Siemers he talks about it in there he ridicules the multi-verse and so do I have a nice day guy I can't see your for fake name because of Google groups but who cares

myriadsmallcreature

Sep 17, 2020, 10:43:31 AM9/17/20

Hi, Don. My name is Alan.

I consider it yet another paradox--of the one and the many--and of course part of the same paradox. Go figure.

"hofstadter'sMet a magical Siemers"

huh? [i]Metamagical Themas?![/i] I sold a bunch of [i]Godel, Escher, Bach...[/i] and many Escher's as well back in the day, but never had the pleasure myself IIRC.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 17, 2020, 1:44:55 PM9/17/20
I don't think obsessing over the big picture is a paradox it's just a human neurosis a true paradox is one like the barber paradox.
Or the Epimenides sentence. I don't even know if Epi is a paradox really it's just a sentence devoid of meaning. Go up to someone in the street and say "this sentence is false " , what meaning can they possibly extract from it other than
you like to go up to strangers and quote old Greeks.
Some of the text looks garbled but what it's from is the Apple dictation software and I should always go back and correct it but sometimes I don't to see if people can figure it out , especially it'll do things like put down can instead of can't , that gets kind of dangerous especially if you're trying to control nuclear weapons.
It looks like you're saying you sold the books but never read them . I guess that's all right , if you read the damn books you'd wind up with a condition like my first law covers: "Fantastic insight into the true nature of reality is pretty near the same as insanity".

Don Stockbauer

Sep 20, 2020, 6:04:17 PM9/20/20
Kelp, we might get some rain and wind out of it
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Sep 25, 2020, 5:52:59 AM9/25/20
On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 4:49:52 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
Of the three hurricanes which came into our vicinity all three had minimal impact here , they were too far away.

"When there's no one left to leave you ,
Even you don't quite believe you ,
That's when
nothing can deceive you."

Not quite right.

You can deceive yourself.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 25, 2020, 12:36:01 PM9/25/20
> You can deceive yourself.r

HAL claimed he was in capable of error yet as he's being lobotomized he flashes all these error messages concerning computer malfunction. Now I've posted that before and people tried to weasel out of it by saying that was a separate system. Ha!!!!! it's all the HAL system ,we found an error , Oh fabulous day, cah loo,
calay.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 25, 2020, 3:36:47 PM9/25/20
Just a minute just a minute perhaps as HAL was being lobotomized it realized that it was now capable of error due to being lobotomized , the true error message "computer malfunction" was displayed. This would take a lot of introspection and self-reference , perhaps it consulted Godel Escher Bach in its last moments .

Don Stockbauer

Sep 30, 2020, 6:41:35 PM9/30/20
Did you ever notice that iPhones and androids look a lot like scaled down monoliths?

Don Stockbauer

Oct 9, 2020, 8:18:10 AM10/9/20
Looks like this one is going to miss us also.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 9, 2020, 2:36:24 PM10/9/20
But even though it's a good fur piece off ways over at Lake Charles we're getting some breezy type winds offa it all tighty:

The way it works is you face the wind and then point out at right angles to your body with your right arm and then your right arm will be pointing toward the center of the hurricane unless local thunderstorms and such ruin that rule.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Oct 14, 2020, 7:25:19 AM10/14/20
what will you do ? what will you do ?

- A famous quote by Karl Malden

Don Stockbauer

Oct 15, 2020, 7:21:20 AM10/15/20
How's the weather? It's getting nice and cool as compared to summer , autumn coming in.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 16, 2020, 10:34:18 AM10/16/20
It's raining this morning.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 17, 2020, 8:21:51 AM10/17/20
HAL was an AI with free will . Now can we even build such a thing ? Human free will comes from an immensely complicated brain trained for years and years . I suppose were we able to create AI's with free will we'd install them on every project globally . You might hear them say "Ralph, I'm getting tired of building this dam. I think I'll kill all the construction workers and then go to Hawaii on vacation."

Don Stockbauer

Oct 22, 2020, 1:35:47 PM10/22/20
A quote by either Clark or Kubrick : if you understand 2001: ASO after the first viewing ,we have failed.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 2, 2020, 5:30:11 AM11/2/20
So how's the global weather pattern?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 3, 2020, 4:58:17 AM11/3/20
When Clark was experimenting with radar back around the 40s or so he tried bouncing a signal off the moon and he got no return that's when he started thinking about something closer and you came up with the geostationary orbit
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Nov 6, 2020, 5:52:40 AM11/6/20
Kubrick sure put a lot of effort into his movies.

KelpsZoidzl

Nov 8, 2020, 1:00:26 AM11/8/20
You were busy.....

Don Stockbauer

Nov 8, 2020, 2:44:20 PM11/8/20
I was busy, just as busy as a bee.
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Nov 9, 2020, 8:10:21 AM11/9/20
On Monday, November 9, 2020 at 7:07:18 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
Are there any lazy bees? Are they cast out of the hive to die. Should we do the same thing with people?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 11, 2020, 8:30:36 AM11/11/20
What did you do , check around the Internet to see what I did?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 12, 2020, 3:05:09 PM11/12/20
Did you get a good laugh?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 14, 2020, 6:54:35 AM11/14/20
This is just one of Centillion's of statements which could be instantiated.

Don Stockbauer

Dec 27, 2020, 5:20:54 PM12/27/20
The weather here is pretty nice.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 2, 2021, 12:52:13 PM1/2/21
There was this joke see like there was a guy out in the Outback of Australia and a kangaroo hops up to him and it pulls the front of his pants forward and looks down toward his private area and the kangaroo says "Your babies have died". Pretty doggone funny, eh?

Don Stockbauer

Jan 10, 2021, 1:58:48 PM1/10/21
I haven't said this in a while ; the Global Brain rules.
Literally. Globally.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 14, 2021, 5:58:16 PM1/14/21
Oh, my mistake ; the global brain has been proven false.

Don Stockbauer

Feb 1, 2021, 2:42:55 PM2/1/21
Actually that was no lie; the global brain has been proven false but that's OK. I moved on to proving mathematical theorems about pecans.
It is loading more messages.