Facing Problem in Finding Solutions.

Elizabeth carol

Jan 25, 2023, 7:10:23 AM1/25/23

Elizabeth carol

Jan 25, 2023, 7:12:19 AM1/25/23
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Feb 10, 2023, 8:23:57 AM2/10/23
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 6:12:19 AM UTC-6, Elizabeth carol wrote:
> Click Here : https://t.co/YpCF2lLgeR

it's some kind of ambulance chaser crap

now kelp no chill by know you want me to use clicking on spam links, but the desired just overwhelming

kelpzoidzl

Feb 11, 2023, 4:10:31 AM2/11/23
Well if it looks too weird, don't click it.

Don Stockbauer

Feb 11, 2023, 10:31:08 AM2/11/23
good advice. I'll remember that.

Don Stockbauer

Feb 21, 2023, 1:53:08 PM2/21/23
especially if it's written in Egyptian hieroglyphics.

kelpzoidzl

Mar 4, 2023, 2:01:46 AM3/4/23
It's got a Trojan.

Don Stockbauer

Mar 4, 2023, 3:40:23 PM3/4/23
asteroid, or condom?

Don Stockbauer

Mar 6, 2023, 1:34:19 PM3/6/23
I get it now , it's the Trojans and the Egyptians and all that back then.

Don Stockbauer

Mar 8, 2023, 6:23:28 AM3/8/23
did you know that early hominids didn't have to be taught how to hunt. It came naturally.

kelpzoidzl

Mar 20, 2023, 5:23:02 PM3/20/23
So does pooping come naturally.

Don Stockbauer

Mar 21, 2023, 1:30:48 AM3/21/23
I guess the short answer is yes.

Don Stockbauer

Mar 21, 2023, 7:58:37 AM3/21/23
unless you need a laxative.

kelpzoidzl

Apr 8, 2023, 10:35:44 PM4/8/23
Pooping is a put down from the UNIVERSE
It's the curse of animalism

Don Stockbauer

Apr 9, 2023, 1:25:57 AM4/9/23
As are the other bodily functions like peeing sperming breathing bleeding ad nausea

Don Stockbauer

Apr 9, 2023, 1:27:07 AM4/9/23
And I like your use of the phrase "put down" because that is usually the direction that goes. Except in 0G.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 9, 2023, 10:45:44 AM4/9/23
I reread that last post this morning and I can't figure out what OG means because I have short-term memory loss.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 9, 2023, 10:46:47 AM4/9/23
oh, I see now I meant 0G like out in space

kelpzoidzl

Apr 10, 2023, 2:36:27 PM4/10/23
Ya got me what OG means. But it must have some deep significance.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 10, 2023, 10:27:29 PM4/10/23
It means zero gee, I should not have abbreviated it like that.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 24, 2023, 1:56:55 PM4/24/23
I just thought I would post something here because these user groups are like a car engine every now and then you have to run them a while to keep everything loosened up and working properly. if a user group like this doesn't get any action for months and months it'll freeze up and then you can't read anything in it.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 25, 2023, 8:58:18 AM4/25/23
I knew this fellow in Houston where I used to work who would recompile his programs every now and then just to keep them nice and fresh

kelpzoidzl

Apr 26, 2023, 6:02:30 PM4/26/23
All due to the mystic power of Bodhisattva Universal Virtue.

Don Stockbauer

May 1, 2023, 7:36:30 PM5/1/23
I'm afraid to ask about it because I'm afraid I'll get 20 or 30 pages of stuff I don't understand.

kelpzoidzl

May 2, 2023, 10:25:07 PM5/2/23
Have you watched these movies/series about the Wylie Texas suburban ax murder? "Candy" is on Hulu and "Love and death is on Amazon and showtime. Hard core insanity.

Don Stockbauer

May 3, 2023, 1:17:19 AM5/3/23
Warren Zevon would say that the ax murderer is "just an excitable boy ".

Don Stockbauer

May 3, 2023, 3:23:36 PM5/3/23
I guess that should be a "excitable woman "
you got me interested in this I didn't watch the videos. I did read up on it in wiki.

kelpzoidzl

May 4, 2023, 2:47:37 PM5/4/23
> I guess that should be a "excitable wom> you got me interested in this I didn't watch the videos. I did read up on it in wiki.

Yesterday Finished watching, "Candy," 5 episodes.. Different but the same as "Love and Death" which has more episodes. Both very bizarre. Different stars. Both have similar scripts, but structured differently based on true story, but the latter is new episode every Thursday.

Kubricks the Shining is mentioned, because one character had a newspaper movie review on the kitchen table of the lady who first brings in the Ax which ends up the central weapon in the story. In Candy it's mentioned 3-4 times and they keep showing pictures of The Shining newspaper story,

I don't want to ruin it for you with spoilers if you see them. Part of the viewing is not knowing what happens before hand. I really don't remember this news story and it's pretty crazy. The next episode of Love and Death is today episode 4. Both film versions of the story are good, but with unique differences that are curious. Hard to say which one is better and both are strong in their own way. Just had a power outage power co says fixed by 2:30 pst. Just when I was going to watch the new episodes so Can't even post this reply till power comes back on. I don't use cell phone for browsing.

It's Kubrick related, that's curious to see on-topic on AMK.

kelpzoidzl

May 4, 2023, 2:50:24 PM5/4/23
Power back on early. Now I can watch the new episode,

kelpzoidzl

May 4, 2023, 8:27:16 PM5/4/23
BTW I said Showtime above...it's on HBO Max

Don Stockbauer

May 5, 2023, 9:43:09 AM5/5/23
I don't like television much I don't have Hulu or Amazon or Showtime. In fact all I have is an over the air antenna which gets about 10 stations and I don't like half of them. Part of it is I live way out in the country so I can only get low speed Wi-Fi by having it piped in by wireless from victoria, we talked before how you would never live in an area which didn't have high speed access but my God it's beautiful out here as far as living every day real life instead of being on the Internet all the time.

kelpzoidzl

May 5, 2023, 2:18:12 PM5/5/23
The book called "Evidence of Love". is the basis of both these series. On Amazon Audible the spoken recording of the book is $0.00 to Prime members and probably cheap to non-members. I got a free one last night. It is diabolical true story that brings up much about the human condition.

Don Stockbauer

May 7, 2023, 1:29:14 AM5/7/23
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Faye_Tucker

if you liked that one, you'll like the one about Karla Faye Tucker, another Texas beauty who killed her victim with a pickax and claimed to have multiple orgasms during each stroke of it. Charming people we have here in Texas.

Don Stockbauer

May 8, 2023, 8:37:34 AM5/8/23
Kind of a risky way to get one's jollies, since she was put to death.

Don Stockbauer

May 12, 2023, 8:47:11 AM5/12/23
someone told me that there was a move to set her free because she was pretty.

Don Stockbauer

May 13, 2023, 2:43:35 AM5/13/23
There is no such thing as a machine Intelligence . Machines by themselves can do nothing . It's only by synergism with humans that they can do anything.

kelpzoidzl

May 18, 2023, 1:13:38 PM5/18/23
I agree machines can't have actual intelligence. But like a human creating a doomsday machine. AI already is making life in-human. It is out of control now and is manipulated by people seeking to wag the dog.

Don Stockbauer

May 18, 2023, 3:34:08 PM5/18/23
well, I get sick of seeing the term AI used everywhere now , it's like back when radio was big and they started putting "radio" on the side of little toy wagons. Radio flyer. Machines can do nothing by themselves . The people's conception is that so-called AI is making machines smarter. What's getting smarter is the human/machine synergism , that's what I said before so I don't know anymore.

kelpzoidzl

Jun 5, 2023, 6:00:15 PM6/5/23
Obviously this stupid human AI code is a Trojan Horse.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 6, 2023, 7:43:55 PM6/6/23
I think we need more horses ; they don't need to be putting a Trojan on a horse.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 13, 2023, 10:08:31 PM6/13/23
Another Kubrick mistake : when Alex walks into the record store there is a girl with long blonde hair and a white dress with a black belt at the start of his walk. Then he walks quite a ways, and he comes to the two girls that he eventually has sex with, and one of them is the girl with the white dress and the black belt, she would not have had time to circle around using a back corridor and somehow come out where Alex meets her at the end of his walk.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 14, 2023, 4:01:35 AM6/14/23
assuredly he did this kind of stuff, deliberately just to see if people would catch it

Don Stockbauer

Jun 14, 2023, 8:28:44 AM6/14/23
or wait maybe he was walking in a circle you have to think of everything nowadays

back in high school we had a teacher who said "thataways"is not proper English. You shouldn't use it" and then Michael Hennessy said "what's wrong with talking thataways"? pretty darn good EH?

if you think of everything you'll be thinking of nothing it's like these Facebook posts that get 10,000 replies no one reads any of them because it's gotten 10,000 replies.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 14, 2023, 3:00:02 PM6/14/23
That restaurant's so busy no one goes there anymore.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 18, 2023, 10:37:25 AM6/18/23
I watched that scene in the record shop where Alex walks down the aisle and encounters the girl in the white dress right at the beginning, and as he walks further and further down the hall, you can see that some sections are slightly curved. They certainly don't form a circle back to where Alex ends up with the two young ladies one of who is the girl you see right at the beginning . Thus all you can say about it is if it's possible at all that Alex walked by her right at the beginning and there was some sort of maze that the girl took and ran real quick back around to meet Alex at the other end of the aisle. who knows ?? God works in mysterious ways

Don Stockbauer

Jun 20, 2023, 3:35:45 AM6/20/23
I wonder how many more things like that are in 2001?
I wonder how many questions there are?

Don Stockbauer

Jul 10, 2023, 9:40:55 AM7/10/23
so there's no way she could have been with the other girl when Alex finished his walk.

kelpzoidzl

Aug 2, 2023, 8:00:44 AM8/2/23
> > > I watched that scene in the record shop where Alex walks down the aisle and encounters the girl in the white dress right at the beginnimystery continuesng, and as he walks further and further down the hall, you can see that some sections are slightly curved. They certainly don't form a circle back to where Alex ends up with the two young ladies one of who is the girl you see right at the beginning . Thus all you can say about it is if it's possible at all that Alex walked by her right at the beginning and there was some sort of maze that the girl took and ran real quick back around to meet Alex at the other end of the aisle. who knows ?? God works in mysterious ways
> > I wonder how many more things like that are in 2001?
> > I wonder how many questions there are?
> so there's no way she could have been with the other girl when Alex finished his walk.

Maybe there were twins?

And soon the Ridley Scott Napoleon will be splashed onto the IMAX screen. And Spleealberg will do the 8 part mini-series of the Kubrick screenplay (we shall see.) And tbe watwrloo mystery continues as Kubrick is directing these epics from Space as the Starbaby.

Hows the weather? Would you please tell Texas to stop with the sending of illegals to Los Angeles? It only makes Newsomes army of mercenaries bigger.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 3, 2023, 8:36:38 PM8/3/23
Twins. I bet that's it. It doesn't pay to have single vision like Isaac newton did as accused by Blake.
Are those movies ? I have sworn off movies , bad for the brain .
I don't have a lot of pull with governor Abbot. what would solve all this illegal immigrant stuff would be to just get the entire Earth to issue a global citizenship , then people could go wherever the hell they wanted.

kelpzoidzl

Aug 6, 2023, 9:43:45 PM8/6/23
The trash heap would cover the world. That's the bad for the brain, right there.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 9, 2023, 9:53:45 PM8/9/23
The entire body of Zen knowledge can be condensed to the following two sentences:

It can't be told with words.

It can't be told without words.

Don Stockbauer

kelpzoidzl

Aug 17, 2023, 5:27:20 PM8/17/23
Zen was called the bottomless pit because of such conflicting contradictions.

The correct Buddhism of the middle way would say, Neither-nor---. For instance,

It can NEITHER be told with words, NOR without words. Zen got hung up on riddles. The middle way is reality as it is.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kelpzoidzl

Sep 6, 2023, 5:08:17 AM9/6/23
On Tuesday, September 5, 2023 at 7:02:04 AM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> Isn't "can neither" pretty much the same as "can't either"?

All that work and this is the question?

The answer to your question is. No.

Word games are not solutions. No Koan can trigger epiphanies, only Incongruity

Did you go see Oppenheimer?
Message has been deleted

kelpzoidzl

Sep 7, 2023, 7:59:25 PM9/7/23
On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 4:15:23 AM UTC-7, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> All what work?

Writing then deleting. That takes work.

> Word games are the solution of word games.

Word Games prevent Cosmic intuition.

> yes, I saw Oppenheimer , not the man but the movie . I really liked it. The subtle interplay of light and shadow created the the essential dilemma in the filmmakers mind , whether to leave in the sex scenes, and make more money , or not. I mean, you're there one second watching cows grazing in a field and the scene changes and there they are 2/3 of the way finished with coitus. you don't get to see their foreplay or anything . I thought it was a bit drastic for my little niece Felicity that I brought along to the movie and then to show that dream sequence of them having sex during the hearing ---- to die for.

I am looking forward to seeing it again, on a really excellent disc...and/or when the Cinerama Dome reopens--- they show it on the CINERAMA screen--much better than IMAX
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Sep 21, 2023, 2:32:50 PM9/21/23
The AE 35 is the antenna pointing unit for the spaceship discovery in the movie 2001. What happens is the AI (I bet you haven't been exposed to that acronym ) HAL claims that it will fail in 72 hours . Bowman wants to know how it could know such a thing , (that's like you looking at your car engine and saying it will fail in exactly 72 hours ) so they bring the AE35 in for testing and find nothing wrong with it. They put it out where it was and it fails to fail in 72 hours. The AI HAL is all embarrassed so he does what any ultra intelligent AI would do. He kills all the astronauts, and astronaut Poole.. then Bowman goes EVA to retrieve Poole. HAL won't let him back , he sneaks in anyway , he disconnects HAL , Bowman takes a trip across the universe, a monolith in a little hotel room converts Bowman into a little baby feller guy who comes to earth independent of a spacecraft, which is kind of neat, and he sees that
World War III is about to start by the fact that orbiting nuclear weapons are coming to life, so he explodes them all and then that triggers off the trillions of nuclear devices on the ground turning the earth into a silicate-iron-nickle blob and then the little space feller tries to figure out what to do and he says "you know what I'm gonna do, I'm going to travel around the universe without a spaceship and teach planets the following:

"Any civilization stupid enough to create nuclear weapons deserves to die by them. "
Message has been deleted

kelpzoidzl

Sep 27, 2023, 11:26:32 PM9/27/23
Will the Aliens destroy all plants and human because they can't live in carbon and oxygen.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 3, 2023, 2:36:57 PM10/3/23
well, first of all you, you're assuming aliens will get here, but almost certainly since they're intelligent they will communicate rather than physically travel anywhere and secondly, you're making assumptions about what they live on and since we haven't discovered any yet we cannot know.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 3, 2023, 9:15:42 PM10/3/23
that was kind of rough sounding. imagine all that spoken in a softer voice

Don Stockbauer

Oct 5, 2023, 8:36:13 AM10/5/23
Man, if we had an all out nuclear shooting war , that would be kind of bad , wouldn't it?

kelpzoidzl

Oct 7, 2023, 2:44:51 PM10/7/23
We'll...We'all meet again.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 9, 2023, 12:11:26 AM10/9/23
do you think that after World War III civilization could build back up enough to have world war four?

Don Stockbauer

Oct 13, 2023, 8:39:13 AM10/13/23
humans are not the tool making animal; they're the smart ass answer giving animal.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 21, 2023, 8:49:31 AM10/21/23
that's not correct. We'd be extinct.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 22, 2023, 7:53:40 AM10/22/23
do you think humanity could live in mineshafts for what was it 99 years or was that just satire?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 1, 2023, 9:20:13 AM11/1/23
do you think that humanity could continue to exist completely underground even until the sun vapor rises the earth with no contact with a surface for whatever reason not just to escape World War III?

kelpzoidzl

Nov 5, 2023, 4:20:58 PM11/5/23
The Morlocks did it and mutated further----depends on intent.

I saw you on Facebook, tried to friend you but you are blocking the function. (not that I have anything new to say.) I did see your photos so I could put a face to you.