Snake Plissken

HIRsch

Mar 27, 2001, 8:24:16 AM3/27/01
Anyone know if there is a movie called "escape from cleveland" ?
Cause in "Escape from L.A." it's all the time spoken of an escape from
Cleveland.

And another thing.
Does anyone know what the "S.D." in "S.D. Bob Plissken" means?

thx
HiRsch

Rat & Swan

Mar 31, 2001, 7:52:15 PM3/31/01

Ahh, you sound like a newbie to the wonders of Snake! Come here, my
Tender Little Teacake and let Unca Swannie fill your head with
nonse...er... FACTS!

The references to Cleveland in Escape From LA are an in-joke or running
gag. Ditto the references to Kansas City in escape From New York.

John Carpenter never told us what the S.D. stands for. It's a mystery.

Here are my guesses, in no particular order:

San Diego "Bob" Plissken (I read this somewhere)
Snake's Dead! ("I thought you were dead!")
Slippery Devil
Sexy Dude
Swan's Darling (Okay, maybe that IS stretching it...)

or my own version, used in my fiction:
Steven David Plissken

Anyone else wanna make up good names to fit that "S.D." thing?

Swan

HIRsch

Apr 8, 2001, 3:00:10 PM4/8/01
When surfing the net, I found a page (snake fiction) with some stories bout
snake.
There was also "escape from cleveland".
Did anyone of you already read it?
It's nice.