Any JVTV fans still left here?

Video Services

Mar 24, 2008, 12:48:40 AM3/24/08
among the spam?

The crickets are so loud in here that they are drowning out the voices in my
head!

Are there any good JVTV fan places to hang out anymore?

Tony

Anim8rFSK

Mar 24, 2008, 5:46:21 AM3/24/08
In article <f7idncI7N8A3r3ra...@comcast.com>,
"Video Services" <video_s...@comcast.net> wrote:

The spammers could at least try to sell us some orange soda . . .

--
Star Trek 09:

No Shat, No Show.
http://www.disneysub.com/board/noshat.jpg

HumbleHeadHonchoOfHubris

Mar 24, 2008, 5:50:37 AM3/24/08
Still here. I think you're a JVTV fan for life. Just don't check in
that often anymore. But I still listen to "Marooned" often on CD.

Video Services

Mar 25, 2008, 1:55:10 AM3/25/08

I spent a good part of the weekend re-reading my email correspondence from
fellow fans from around 10 years ago.
Very entertaining. Thought I would try back here and see who is around.
Is Richard still here? His (your) web site is still operational I see:
http://www.mindspring.com/~waponi/

Tony

"HumbleHeadHonchoOfHubris" <dhb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Mark E. Mallett

Apr 12, 2008, 4:33:50 PM4/12/08
In article <0e3404b3-b439-48bf...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

HumbleHeadHonchoOfHubris <dhb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Still here. I think you're a JVTV fan for life. Just don't check in
>that often anymore. But I still listen to "Marooned" often on CD.

Same... guess I check every now and then.
(I fully expected to see a thread full of "I have no response to that.")

mm

Anim8rFSK

Apr 13, 2008, 1:05:59 AM4/13/08
In article <ftr6be$2qsv$1...@pyrite.mv.net>,

Richard S

Apr 13, 2008, 6:42:44 PM4/13/08
It has been a couple of years since I've checked on the newsgroup, Tony. It
seems like the newsgroup died just when the DVD came out. I'm glad the web
site is still up, but I don't have anything to do with it anymore.

Richard

"Video Services" <video_s...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Anim8rFSK

Apr 14, 2008, 4:06:37 PM4/14/08
In article <c4766$48028b05$621029a9$20...@ALLTEL.NET>,
"Richard S" <rlsa...@alltel.net> wrote:

> It has been a couple of years since I've checked on the newsgroup, Tony. It
> seems like the newsgroup died just when the DVD came out. I'm glad the web
> site is still up, but I don't have anything to do with it anymore.

The newsgroup died instantly the very day the DVD came out. I thought
the postings would go through the roof. Then I thought everybody was
too busy watching it and it would come back again. But noooooooooo.

Richard S

Apr 15, 2008, 4:20:54 AM4/15/08
The JVTV website seems to be still getting several new hits per month, so I
think there's enough interest in the movie to support a forum of some sort.
Unfortunately, most people probably don't even know what a newsgroup is.
Web forums (rather than USENET) may be the way to go nowadays, but they can
be a headache to administer.

Richard

"Anim8rFSK" <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote in message

Video Services

May 20, 2008, 9:21:20 PM5/20/08

Hey all!

I started a new job and forgot to check back in here for replies to my post.
Actually I only opened my newsgroup reader, because I heard the x-files
trailer had come out and was looking for it... ;)

One of these days we will have a home of our own again.
Maybe when JVTV-2 comes out!

Oh, man. I crack myself up.

Tony

"Richard S" <rlsa...@alltel.net> wrote in message

D. Stussy

Oct 14, 2009, 5:24:44 PM10/14/09
"Richard S" <rlsa...@alltel.net> wrote in message
> The JVTV website seems to be still getting several new hits per month, so
> think there's enough interest in the movie to support a forum of some
sort.
> Unfortunately, most people probably don't even know what a newsgroup is.
> Web forums (rather than USENET) may be the way to go nowadays, but they
can
> be a headache to administer.

Not a headache but a "brain cloud." ;-)

Anim8rFSK

Oct 15, 2009, 6:56:57 PM10/15/09
In article <hb5hua$eil$2...@snarked.org>,
"D. Stussy" <spam+ne...@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote:

You didn't get a second opinion on something called a "brain cloud"???

--
Stargate Universe SGU: It puts the "U" in "SUCKS"!
It's the show 'Defiling Gravity' would be if DG had more regulars,