Indy IV: Roger Ebert Review

Holger Metzger

May 19, 2008, 2:36:23 AM5/19/08
Roger Ebert gives Indy IV 3.5/4 stars. That's something!
Here's his review: http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080518/REVIEWS/969461084

Rottentomatoes is currently at 72%, http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/indiana_jones_4/

Well, I'm psyched!

--
Holger

Vladimir Vladimirovich Nabokov

May 30, 2008, 9:01:53 AM5/30/08
On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:36:23 +0200, "Holger Metzger" <use...@holgermetzger.de>
wrote:

I give it 7 out of 10.

I HATED the kid.
Marion came in far too late in the story.
Story was dull.
Screenplay was dull.
Ending was stupid
Effects were dull, pretty much like I expected from Lucas. They were similar to
the newest Star Wars in that they "almost" looked real.
Harrison Ford acted like he wanted to be somewhere else.
Popcorn was overpriced and tasted like insulation

ChrisCoaster

Jun 1, 2008, 4:53:38 PM6/1/08
On May 30, 9:01 am, Vladimir Vladimirovich Nabokov

<Desa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:36:23 +0200, "Holger Metzger" <use...@holgermetzger.de>
> wrote:
>
> >Roger Ebert gives Indy IV 3.5/4 stars. That's something!
> >Here's his review:http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080518/RE...
>
> >Rottentomatoes is currently at 72%,http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/indiana_jones_4/

> >Well, I'm psyched!
>
> I give it 7 out of 10.
>
> I HATED the kid.
Do you think he suffered from "early Anakin" syndrome?

> Popcorn was overpriced and tasted like insulation

LOL! I think this complaint should go to the theater manager.

-CC

ChrisCoaster

Jun 1, 2008, 4:55:39 PM6/1/08
<Desa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:36:23 +0200, "Holger Metzger" <use...@holgermetzger.de>
> wrote:
>
> >Roger Ebert gives Indy IV 3.5/4 stars. That's something!
> >Rottentomatoes is currently at 72%,http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/indiana_jones_4/

> >Well, I'm psyched!
>
> I give it 7 out of 10.
>
> I HATED the kid.
> Marion came in far too late in the story.
> Story was dull.
> Screenplay was dull.
> Ending was stupid
> Effects were dull, pretty much like I expected from Lucas. They were similar to
> the newest Star Wars in that they "almost" looked real.
> Harrison Ford acted like he wanted to be somewhere else.
> Popcorn was overpriced and tasted like insulation
__________
OBTW, How's the BOOK doin', Vlad?!

:D

Ren Fisk @ The Fedora Chronicles

Jul 20, 2008, 1:31:27 PM7/20/08
A thread about "The Crystal Skull"
http://thefedorachronicles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3695

My own review...
"Flicks To Hold You Over: Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal
Skull. "Well, here it is... the movie many of us have waited a long
time for... the third and maybe last sequel of "Raiders Of The Lost
Ark." The actual movie that the title of this column here and on The
Indy Experience has referred to: "The Flicks To Hold You Over..." all
the others reviews were for movies to "hold you over" until this was
finally made and released. It's a surreal feeling, I'm actually
writing the review to this film that makes me feel as if this part of
our journey together is at an end."

http://thefedorachronicles.com/flicks/ren/kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull.html

This movie was bitter sweet for me, since it's divided the "IndyFan"
community.

--- ------ ------ ------ ------ ---

Ren Fisk
The Fedora Chronicles - http://fedorachronicles.com/
The Electric Speakeasy - http://fedorachronicles.com/forum

gdgj...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2016, 4:00:16 AM2/13/16
OMG Yes ... I finally found the link Original Movies Guaranted 100%.

gdgj...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2016, 4:01:30 AM2/13/16
On Monday, May 19, 2008 at 1:36:23 PM UTC+7, Holger Metzger wrote:
Deadpool full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=1431045

Hail, Caesar! full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=0475290

The Choice full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=3797868

The 5th Wave full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=2304933

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=2975590

Exposed full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=4019560

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=1374989

Fifty Shades of Black full [HD] movie
http://movies07.tk/full.php?movie=4667094

Enjoy