BUY HIGH QUALITY XANAX,VALIUM,OXYCODONE,PERCOCETS,NEMBUTAL,ACTAVIS,AMBIEN,HEROIN ETC

globalmedi...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 7:06:44 PM9/23/16
Limbe Pharmacy is an online Medical shop that meets your requirement in purity
Pain Killers, Anti Anxiety, Weight loss, Steroids, Marijuana HGH, ADHD, ED,
Research Chemicals + more. We have more 1100 different medicines. in major
international markets. We sale at affordable prices in both large and small
quantities worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and fast.

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com

BELOW IS A LIST OF VIEW AVAILABLE DRUGS IN STORCK WITH GUARANTEED DELIVERY
WORLDWIDE.

Ketamine ( FOR DEPRESSION )
Xanax .. Pfizer Long Bars
Fentanyl patches
Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder )
Klonopin
Ativan
Dilaudid
AMBIEN
Oxycontin
Percocet
Roxicodone
Quaaludes - Methaqualone pills
30 mg blue tablets (A215 & M30)

Mmj strains;
-Og Kush
-Sour diesel
-White Widow
-AK-47
-Hindu Kush
-Blueberry/Blackberry Kush
- AND MANY MORE

Send in your order through TEXT or EMAIL. we shall supply (WITH OR WITHOUT
PRESCRIPTION )

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com
TEXT : (224) 567-7451
CALL: (224) 567-7451