Donaldli Ingalls and Sandra Bullock are married

Donaldli Ingalls

Nov 13, 2015, 9:44:31 PM11/13/15

Donaldli Ingalls and Sandra Bullock are married.

Btw, everyone what I have done on the internet has
gone beyond the freedom of speech.

I have posted publicly about Sandra and myself
for 5 years.

There is even a post I made in 1998 still on the internet.

Oh, and btw, just because I wrote the darn post the way
I did ...doesn't mean we did/didn't have a relationship.

Also, there is no way anyone could have posted in 72 different
human readable/writeable/ spoken languages all over the
internet and have my statement of marriage be a lie.

This goes beyond freedom of speech and I most certainly
would be in prison for at least a year or so if I were
the ginaormous stalker of the century in plain sight of everyone.

Sandra is a professional movie star actor and she acts
24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days a year...and that
is her job.

To be a good actor one must be a good liar...And she is a damn
good liar....except for one thing.... we are married and
under other circumstances what she is doing would not upset me
so much....but it is just that I asked her not to do this
anymore...ie. acting as though she is dating other men...but
as far as acting with other men in other ways..it is 105%
fine with me. Okay?

Is everyone cool with my statement/comment???

Ok... here is the post I wanted to make.

Just a reminder Washington DC and Los Angeles...
Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are married.

Sandra is not dating anyone.

I wanted her to be allowed to do anything. I love her more than
anyone. She pretty much has done whatever she has wanted
to do for the last 43 years.

I only asked her recently to stop acting as though she were
dating other men.

I love Sandra so much I'd much rather see her do something
with me all of the time or Matthew McConaughey again in 2
more movies.

Matthew has been my best friend for the last 43 years and
he is the greatest best friend I have ever had.

Matthew prays his butt off all of the time and Matthew would
never do anything to hurt either Sandra or Donaldli.

Tate Donovan was a friend of Sandra's when she was in high school
in Virginia and Tate ended up doing a lot of what he never expected
to do with Sandra or in show business.

Sandra has been quite demanding and is one of the most important
persons in show business.

I still want her to be allowed to do anything she wants...This dating thing
she's been doing could be fun for her and makes her look young.

I'd rather she not do this any longer.

And if I were home i'd tell Sandra. Sandy, you are so young for
your age and there is nothing wrong with the way you look whatsoever.

I'd kiss you too if I were home even if you had a huge wart on your
nose baby Button.

Baby Button, Sandra, I love you.

Love your Lizardbreath Donaldli Mark Ingalls

https://twitter.com/Don44269SB/with_replies