Alfred Hitchcock Hour : "I saw the whole thing"

Eric Gooden

Dec 30, 2000, 9:04:00 PM12/30/00
If anyone knows the answer to this question and would post the answer,
I will be in your debt.

In the episode "I saw the whole thing" , John Forsythe defends himself
against involuntary manslaughter. Does anyone know the actor's name
(or the character's name perhaps) of the District Attorney ? His
voice seems so familiar. I've tried to find this on IMDB but haven't
had any luck.

Thanks !!!!

Eric

Richard Lanham

Dec 30, 2000, 9:17:30 PM12/30/00
In article <co4t4t0jlqk3qedfj...@4ax.com>, Eric Gooden
<nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

Maybe it's one of these names?

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour

I Saw the Whole Thing
First aired 10-11-62
Story by: Henry Slesar
Teleplay by: Henry Cecil Leon and Henry Slesar
Associate Producer: Joan Harrison
Director of Photography: John L. Russell
Cast: John Forsythe, Kent Smith, Evans Evans, John Fiedler, Philip Ober

from:

http://www.primenet.com/~mwc/tvdirect.html

me

Dec 31, 2000, 3:43:27 PM12/31/00
i havent seen this episode...but john fiedler is a familiar face and
voice...he was the bald patient of bob hartley on the bob newhart show..he
also appeared on the star trek episode "wolf in the fold " as the prosecutor
who tries to convict scotty of murder....hope this helps. he does have a
distinctive voice

Richard Lanham <lanh...@REMOVEearthlink.com> wrote in message

Eric Gooden

Dec 31, 2000, 5:24:01 PM12/31/00
Thanks for everyone's input. It isn't John Fiedler. You're right, he
does have a distinctive voice. I remember John from Bob Newhart and
also from a Star Trek episode. No, the District Attorney was a taller
man who sort of reminds me of that guy who played Major Dad (but it's
not that guy). I know who this guy's voice sounds like - It sounds
like the man who reads (or at least used to) books for NPR.

Unfortunately I didn't have the forsight to tape the program (there
were many credits listed on T.V. that the IMDB doesn't even mention).

Eric

ssee...@gmail.com

May 13, 2015, 4:06:58 AM5/13/15
John Zaremba was the actor.

mhmra...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017, 2:03:01 AM3/18/17
He was also a scientist on The Time Tunnel.