Billy Crystal in Grease?

Mike

Mar 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/28/98

I'm pretty sure Billy was not in Grease and he's not mentioned in the
credits either.

Harrison Gilbert

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

I believe that Billy Crystal (as a member of SHA NA NA) appears in GREASE,
however I can find no proof of this anywhere. Any one have an opinion?

Don Hatten

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

Harrison Gilbert wrote:

> I believe that Billy Crystal (as a member of SHA NA NA) appears in GREASE,
> however I can find no proof of this anywhere. Any one have an opinion?

Billy Crystal in SHA NA NA?
Don Hatten hat...@syix.com
1170 Kenny Dr #1 AMA #SOARDOG
Yuba City, Ca 95991 USHGA #17442
KE6TJG

Paul W. Sondersted, Jr.

Mar 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/29/98

One of the members of Sha Na Na just happens to look a lot like Billy
Crystal, that's all.

Harrison Gilbert

Mar 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/30/98

None of the members of SHA NA NA were mentioned in the credits, only the
name of the band.

I had once heard that Billy Crystal had been a member for a brief time
(around the time of SOAP), but since I haven't seen any episodes of the
SHA NA NA television show in over 15 years, GREASE is my only reference.
I'm looking for proof one way or another.

gitu...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2019, 4:03:55 PM10/26/19
One of ShaNa Na’s lead singers, Johnny Contardo And Billy Crystal look very much alike. Mr. Contardo is who is in Grease. It’s an urban legend about Billy Crystal.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/billy-crystal-from-sha-na-na-to-yankee-stadium/

adamse...@gmail.com

May 10, 2020, 5:37:53 PM5/10/20
I thought I heard Billy say he was in the movie Grease, on the Johnny Carson show.

adamse...@gmail.com

May 10, 2020, 5:40:07 PM5/10/20
If it's not Billy it looks like him and facial expression.