Vehicle Wraps Service | Car Wrappings & Truck Wrap

Dottodot 1

Feb 27, 2017, 3:04:00 AM2/27/17
Dot to Dot offers you custom vehicle wrap services, we also do custom signs, vehicle advertising, vinyl lettering, vinyl graphics, boat wraps, van wraps
DTD is your FIRST SOURCE FOR VEHICLE WRAPS in Malaysia. We can wrap any type of vehicle from one to your whole fleet: Car, Van, Trailer, Lorry, Boat, Bus, Truck, Cargo Van, or an entire fleet of semi-trailer, we can handle them all!
for more details contact us
http://www.dot2dot.com.my/vehicle-wraps-2/