Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

Doug Bashford

May 26, 2008, 11:10:00 PM5/26/08

Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

It is important to recognize anger as a natural,
human response to death.

Many years ago Mike Vandeman's brother was killed
in San Fransisco in a bike accedent.
As often happens, he became very angry at his
brother for dying. Seemingly he never got over
this (repressed) anger and it may have even grown
into a form of hatred.

Of course anger at a dead brother is socially and psychologically
unacceptable, thus repressed, and thus often one of the
more difficult symptoms in the grieving process to handle
since it is hidden, often deeply.

So rather than do the unthinkable and (say) piss
on his brother's grave, he "transfered" his
anger (and possible hatred) to bikers in general.

This may have been more likely if his brother
was seen in a near god-like or guru status,
*or if he was an abuser.*

=============== Transference
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Transference is a phenomenon in psychology characterized by
unconscious redirection of feelings for one person to another.
One definition of transference is "the inappropriate
repetition in the present of a relationship that was important in
a person's childhood." Another definition is "the
redirection of feelings and desires and especially of those
unconsciously retained from childhood toward a new object."
Still another definition is "a reproduction of emotions
relating to repressed experiences, esp. of childhood, and the
substitution of another person . . . for the original object of
the repressed impulses."
Transference was first described by Sigmund Freud, who
acknowledged its importance for psychoanalysis for better
understanding of the patient's feelings.

Transference is common. Only in a personally or socially
harmful context can transference be described as a pathological
issue.

A new theory of transference known as AMT (Abusive Multiple
Transference) has been suggested by David W. Bernstein, in which
abusers not only transfer negative feelings directed towards
their former abusers to their own victims, but also transfer the
power and dominance of the former abusers to themselves.
This kind of transference is sometimes part of the
psychological makeup of murderers -- for example the serial
killer Carroll Cole. While his father was away in World War
II, Cole's mother engaged in several extramarital affairs,
forcing Cole to watch. She later beat him to ensure that he
would not alert his father. Cole would later come to murder
many women whom he considered "loose," and those in general who
reminded him of his mother.

Transference and counter-transference during psychotherapy

In a therapy context, transference refers to redirection of a
client's feelings from a significant person to a therapist.
Transference is often manifested as an erotic attraction towards
a therapist, but can be seen in many other forms such as rage,
hatred, mistrust, parentification, extreme dependence, or even
placing the therapist in a god-like or guru status.

See also

* grieving
* projection
* countertransference
* Parataxic distortion
* displacement

====================

http://www.google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=grieving+process+anger&btnG=Search

The Stages Of Grief
A Normal Life Process; Five Stages Of Grief. 1. Denial and
Isolation. ... Anger. The grieving person may then be furious at
the person who inflicted the ...
www.memorialhospital.org/library/general/stress-THE-3.html - 17k
- -------

Anger and the Grieving Process
Anger is but one of many emotional reactions to the painful
reality of death. It is important to recognize anger as a
natural, human response. ...
www.tcfcanada.net/articles/coping/anger.htm - 11k - -------

Grieving
Your primary task in dealing with anger, of course, is to
acknowledge and accept ... This is the most painful stage of the
grieving process, because it's ...
www.divorceinfo.com/grieving.htm - 35k - -------

Coping With Death, Grief, and Loss Handout
Time and support facilitate the grieving process, allowing an ...
Anger may result from feeling abandoned, occurring in cases of
loss through death. ...
www.uiowa.edu/~ucs/griefloss.html - 35k - -------

Grieving and Healing - 5 Steps to Help You Through the Grieving
..
In my practice as a therapist, I have counseled many people who
lost a loved one and worked through the grieving process.
Combining my own experience with ...
seniorliving.about.com/od/lifetransitionsaging/a/grieving.htm -
23k - -------

Grief - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
While many who grieve are able to work through their loss
independently, accessing additional support from bereavement
professionals may promote the process ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grief - 66k - -------

The Grieving Process
The grieving process gives us time to reflect and find new
strength that ... Understanding more about grief and the grieving
process can help you heal, ...
www.hns.org/CenterforGriefHealing/TheGrievingProcess/tabid/90/Default.aspx
- 19k - -------

====================

google Results about 1,480,000 for
transfer OR transference psychology OR psychological

http://www.google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=transfer+OR+transference+psychology+OR+psychological+&btnG=Search

PURE Republicanism?? It's now clear.
Six years of PURE Republicanism - BOTH houses
AND the Prez. Pure as it gets.
So?
Are you better off now than seven years ago?
Are you proud with what they have done to
America and her reputation? ...To your reputation?
...all the sleaze, lies and bribery?
How about all the killing?
...Americans torture now? Proud?

If actions speak louder than rhetoric, then
name ONE good thing about Republicanism.
Just one.

Just one *real* thing.

Can't do it?
You have only feelsgood rhetoric?

So? Your Republicanism more like a bad habit then?

Jeff Strickland

May 26, 2008, 11:13:08 PM5/26/08

"Doug Bashford" <pla...@always.edu> wrote in message

> Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

He hates mountain bikers because they have sex, and he does not. This
accounts for the endless stream of mountain bikers, and the relative short
supply of enbvirowhackos such as him.

Doug Bashford

May 26, 2008, 11:30:50 PM5/26/08

Jeff Strickland said about:
Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> > Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.
> >

> He hates mountain bikers because they have sex, and he does not. This
> accounts for the endless stream of mountain bikers, and the relative short
> supply of enbvirowhackos such as him.

His guise as environmentalist is just that.
His posting to ca.environment, and sci.environment
is part of that gambit. In part he is attempting
to fool himself. It's part of the repression
mentioned.

In fact, he is an anti-bike whacko, a victim
of sad circumstance.

His missusage of this gambit, despite his intentions,
makes him an anti-environmentalist. His is the
perfect case of; "the road to hell is paved with
good intentions." Said otherwise: actions and
results speak louder than intent and rhetoric.

ShadowTek

May 27, 2008, 8:06:40 PM5/27/08
At least he keeps using the same post name, which makes him easy to
filter out. I just don't understand why he keeps posting to this
newsgroup. Why not just target all the mountain biking groups, and
quite spamming all the non-bikers that browse the "backcountry" forum.

Jeff Strickland

May 27, 2008, 8:27:19 PM5/27/08

"ShadowTek" <psistor...@cs.com> wrote in message

Because his real agenda is not bikes at all, his real agenda is rubber on
dirt. If Mike had his way, the backcountry would be closed to any form of
human visitation. Mike wants you to go to the museum to see what nature
looks like, he opposes you actually going into a natural area to experience
it for yourself.

Mike would prefer you stand in front of a mural while a voice in the speaker
says, "imagine the tranquility of the sounds of birds singing, crickets
chirping, and the occasional large mammal passing by."

magua...@gmail.com

May 28, 2008, 9:53:17 AM5/28/08
Excellent post Doug. I believe it has progressed to a dangerous point
over the years into a more sociopathic personality which can happen in
your past lies sublime.

THE MALIGNANT PERSONALITY:

(1) They are habitual liars. They seem incapable of either knowing or
telling the truth about anything.

(2) They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really
believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special
grace.

(3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight
or
willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever
the problem, it is always someone else's fault.

(4) They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed.

(5) Genuine religious, moral, or other values play no part in their
lives. They have no empathy for others and are capable of violence.
Under older psychological terminology, they fall into the category of
psychopath or sociopath, but unlike the typical psychopath, their
behavior is masked by a superficial social facade.

Mike Vandeman

May 28, 2008, 9:58:28 PM5/28/08
On Tue, 27 May 2008 03:10:00 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

That's nice.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman

May 29, 2008, 10:41:32 AM5/29/08
On Tue, 27 May 2008 03:10:00 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

Too bad it's 100% lies. But that's nothing new for mountain bikers, is
it?

Doug Bashford

May 30, 2008, 12:22:26 AM5/30/08

in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
In <HF1%j.13303$3j.11740@trnddc05>
On Wed, 28 May 2008 00:27:19 GMT, Jeff Strickland said about:
Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> "ShadowTek" <psistor...@cs.com> wrote in message
> > At least he keeps using the same post name, which makes him easy to
> > filter out. I just don't understand why he keeps posting to this
> > newsgroup. Why not just target all the mountain biking groups, and
> > quite spamming all the non-bikers that browse the "backcountry" forum.

Why isn't it logical?
It seems to have a huge obsessive-compulsive
component as well.

> Because his real agenda is not bikes at all, his real agenda is rubber on
> dirt. If Mike had his way, the backcountry would be closed to any form of
> human visitation. Mike wants you to go to the museum to see what nature
> looks like, he opposes you actually going into a natural area to experience
> it for yourself.
>
> Mike would prefer you stand in front of a mural while a voice in the speaker
> says, "imagine the tranquility of the sounds of birds singing, crickets
> chirping, and the occasional large mammal passing by."

And oddly, anyplace where bikes can go is not
likely to be very wild anyway. Same goes for
parks, including National Parks...which is why
I tend to avoid them for a nature experience.

But parks and other concentrated rec areas do have
their place. ...for one thing they keep the wimps
out of the wild.

Doug Bashford

May 30, 2008, 12:37:03 AM5/30/08
magua...@gmail.com said about:
Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> Excellent post Doug. I believe it has progressed to a dangerous point

I doubt that. Just because he acts like an asshole
doesn't mean he's dangerous.

> over the years into a more sociopathic personality which can happen in
> your past lies sublime.
>
> THE MALIGNANT PERSONALITY:

No such medically recognized term.
Seems to be a popular way of saying "asshole," tho.

> (1) They are habitual liars. They seem incapable of either knowing or
> telling the truth about anything.
>

> (2) They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really
> believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special
> grace.
>

> (3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight
> or
> willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever
> the problem, it is always someone else's fault.
>

> (4) They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed.
>

> (5) Genuine religious, moral, or other values play no part in their
> lives. They have no empathy for others and are capable of violence.
> Under older psychological terminology, they fall into the category of
> psychopath or sociopath, but unlike the typical psychopath, their
> behavior is masked by a superficial social facade.

PURE Republicanism?? It's now clear.

Doug Bashford

May 30, 2008, 12:54:57 AM5/30/08

On Thu, 29 May 2008, Mike Vandeman said about:
Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> On Tue, 27 May 2008 (Doug Bashford) wrote:

> >It is important to recognize anger as a natural,
> >human response to death.
> >
> > Many years ago Mike Vandeman's brother was killed
> >in San Fransisco in a bike accedent.

..........big snip

> Too bad it's 100% lies.

Do you deny your brother was killed in a
bike accedent, Mike?

How was your brother killed?
What did he die of?

> But that's nothing new for mountain bikers, is
> it?

Never been on a mountain bike. Could be I've been on
sci.env longer than you, however.

Oh really!? Since when is pissing into a keyboard
and shaking yer fist at people , the same as
"working on creating wildlife habitat?"

8 Years? Where's your product?

Focus, Mike. Stop drugging down your anger with
feelsgood production-killing placebos and other
things of the Dark Side. Choose Life for a change.
It smells pretty good out here.
--Doug

Mike Vandeman

May 30, 2008, 1:07:50 AM5/30/08
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman

May 30, 2008, 1:53:41 AM5/30/08
On Fri, 30 May 2008 04:54:57 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

> On Thu, 29 May 2008, Mike Vandeman said about:
> Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.
>

>> On Tue, 27 May 2008 (Doug Bashford) wrote:
>
>> >It is important to recognize anger as a natural,
>> >human response to death.
>> >
>> > Many years ago Mike Vandeman's brother was killed
>> >in San Fransisco in a bike accedent.
>
>..........big snip
>
>> Too bad it's 100% lies.
>
>Do you deny your brother was killed in a
>bike accedent, Mike?

Yes. That is just one of your many LIES. That's how we know you are a
mountain biker.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

magua...@gmail.com

May 30, 2008, 6:03:40 AM5/30/08
Doug, I can see your point in your posts for sure! Malignant
personality disorder is another way of describing a various group of
DSM dx. such as Peronality disorders, such as
Paranoid personality disorder
Borderline personality disorder
Antisocial personality disorder
Dependent personality disorder
Mental retardation

Any of which Mike has qualities but it would seem Borderline and
antisocial are strongly prevalent. Malignant simply implies they can
be damaging to other's psyche after awhile with there non-facts and
ways of life, such as mike proves daily. I now simply point out the
obvious to signal to several others. Don't take his material seriously
since it is not based on fact, rather the conflicts of his own mind.
and yeah...he's an asshole

Enoch

May 30, 2008, 11:31:09 AM5/30/08
On May 30, 3:03 am, "maguahi...@gmail.com" <maguahi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

This entire string of mt. bike vs. hiker is out of place and doesn't
belong in the Backcountry forum. It has nothing to do with the
backcountry, not even remotely. You guys should start a new forum
called "user conflict in the outdoors". I wish there were an
administrator to delete things you write before they are posted here,
or at least send them to another forum..

Ed Pirrero

May 30, 2008, 11:52:22 AM5/30/08
> or at least send them to another forum..- Hide quoted text -

You're obviously new here.

Google a bit. You'll find this crap has been x-posted widely for over
a decade. Learn to use your filters, or to ignore that which bothers
you.

Or, like the MTBers, go to www.spokejunkies.com, where Mike's
"oratory" has been effectively filtered.

E.P.

DI

May 30, 2008, 12:40:14 PM5/30/08

"Enoch" <chris...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1c53c1cd-e692-4954-8bba->> Any of which Mike has qualities but it would
seem Borderline and

> This entire string of mt. bike vs. hiker is out of place and doesn't
> belong in the Backcountry forum. It has nothing to do with the
> backcountry, not even remotely. You guys should start a new forum
> called "user conflict in the outdoors". I wish there were an
> administrator to delete things you write before they are posted here,
> or at least send them to another forum..

It has nothing to do with Mountain Biking either, It's just Vandeman,
blowing off steam. He tried Mountain Biking once and could not do it, so
now he has a hard-on for all bikers regardless of where or what they ride.

Doug Bashford

May 30, 2008, 2:37:48 PM5/30/08

in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
In <ah5v345plr108pou5...@4ax.com>
On Thu, 29 May 2008 22:53:41 -0700, Mike Vandeman said about:
Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> On Fri, 30 May 2008 04:54:57 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 29 May 2008, Mike Vandeman said about:
> > Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> >..........big snip
> >
> >> Too bad it's 100% lies.
> >
> >Do you deny your brother was killed in a
> >bike accedent, Mike?
>
> Yes. That is just one of your many LIES. That's how we know you are a
> mountain biker.

That's not what you told me in email in 1994.

Ring any bells?

Д Area: Netmail
ДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДД
Msg#: 36 Pvt Rec'd
From: mjv...@pbhye.pacbell.com Read: Yes
Replied: No
To: Doug Bashford Mark:

.....snip
Sincerely,

Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
pb...@pacbell.com
@Via Squish 1.10 1:102/851, UTC
@Via QM 1:102/742, (v1.31)
@Via Node 1:102/524, (QM v1.00)
@Via Squish 1:102/138.0, UTC
@Via MsgTrack 1:102/129, UTC

> >How was your brother killed?
> >What did he die of?

Either you were lying then, or now.
Would you like me to post yer letter?

> >> But that's nothing new for mountain bikers, is
> >> it?
> >
> >Never been on a mountain bike. Could be I've been on
> >sci.env longer than you, however.
> >
> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
> >

> >Oh really!? Since when is pissing into a keyboard
> >and shaking yer fist at people , the same as
> >"working on creating wildlife habitat?"
> >
> >8 Years? Where's your product?

Well?

Enoch

May 30, 2008, 3:05:36 PM5/30/08
> Or, like the MTBers, go towww.spokejunkies.com, where Mike's

> "oratory" has been effectively filtered.
>
> E.P.

Yeah, I better figure out how to filter stuff quick, otherwise I won't
last here.

magua...@gmail.com

May 30, 2008, 8:58:44 PM5/30/08
So mike sent a false truth email in 1994? I can't believe he would
ever lie!

Mike Vandeman

Mike Vandeman

May 31, 2008, 3:53:19 AM5/31/08
On Fri, 30 May 2008 08:31:09 -0700 (PDT), Enoch <chris...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On May 30, 3:03 am, "maguahi...@gmail.com" <maguahi...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> Doug, I can see your point in your posts for sure! Malignant
>> personality disorder is another way of describing a various group of
>> DSM dx. such as Peronality disorders, such as
>> Paranoid personality disorder
>> Borderline personality disorder
>> Antisocial personality disorder
>> Dependent personality disorder
>> Mental retardation
>>
>> Any of which Mike has qualities but it would seem Borderline and
>> antisocial are strongly prevalent. Malignant simply implies they can
>> be damaging to other's psyche after awhile with there non-facts and
>> ways of life, such as mike proves daily. I now simply point out the
>> obvious to signal to several others. Don't take his material seriously
>> since it is not based on fact, rather the conflicts of his own mind.
>> and yeah...he's an asshole
>
>This entire string of mt. bike vs. hiker is out of place and doesn't
>belong in the Backcountry forum. It has nothing to do with the
>backcountry, not even remotely.

Please explain. Where do you thing that mountain biking is happening?

You guys should start a new forum
>called "user conflict in the outdoors". I wish there were an
>administrator to delete things you write before they are posted here,
>or at least send them to another forum..

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman

May 31, 2008, 3:54:55 AM5/31/08

If you want the truth, you sure won't hear it from any mountain biker!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman

May 31, 2008, 3:57:59 AM5/31/08
On Fri, 30 May 2008 18:37:48 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

> in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
> In <ah5v345plr108pou5...@4ax.com>
> On Thu, 29 May 2008 22:53:41 -0700, Mike Vandeman said about:
> Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.
>

>> On Fri, 30 May 2008 04:54:57 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
>> wrote:
>>

>> > On Thu, 29 May 2008, Mike Vandeman said about:
>> > Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

>> >..........big snip

>> >Do you deny your brother was killed in a
>> >bike accedent, Mike?
>>
>> Yes. That is just one of your many LIES. That's how we know you are a
>> mountain biker.
>

>That's not what you told me in email in 1994.

So where's the beef???? Where's the alleged part about an alleged
brother dying? You fabricated it, just as you fabricated everything
else.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

magua...@gmail.com

May 31, 2008, 9:52:08 AM5/31/08
Doug, Enoch, Di, Ed and anyone else reading this...
As you have all experienced so far. The repeated denials of his
misinformation, emails that were sent priorly, prior posts, etc that
Mike continues to exhibit continue to show the avoidance of his
illness. He can't stop lying and he believes himself after a certain
point. It is quite sad.

Siskuwihane

May 31, 2008, 12:28:54 PM5/31/08
On May 31, 9:52 am, "maguahi...@gmail.com" <maguahi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Poor, sick bastard.

No wonder his wife made him get a vasectomy, she was probably repulsed
at the idea of a Mike Jr.
running around. She probably thought one nut in the house was enough.

Mike Vandeman

Ed Pirrero

May 31, 2008, 3:00:05 PM5/31/08
On May 31, 10:05 am, Mike Vandeman <mjva...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 31 May 2008 06:52:08 -0700 (PDT), "maguahi...@gmail.com"

> <maguahi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Doug, Enoch, Di, Ed and anyone else reading this...
> >As you have all experienced so far. The repeated denials of his
> >misinformation, emails that were sent priorly, prior posts, etc that
> >Mike continues to exhibit continue to show the avoidance of his
> >illness. He can't stop lying and he believes himself after a certain
> >point. It is quite sad.
>
> I can't stop, because I never STARTED.

Heh. Yet another "made up fact".

You prove his point with every post.

E.P.

Ed Pirrero

May 31, 2008, 3:01:51 PM5/31/08
On May 31, 6:52 am, "maguahi...@gmail.com" <maguahi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've been reading his drivel for years. It's entertaining in a sick
way.

What cracks me up is that during the time he's been endlessly
transferring electrons, access to wild areas has increased for
MTBers. Including areas of national parks.

I laugh at him.

E.P.

Doug Bashford

May 31, 2008, 4:21:31 PM5/31/08

On 29 May 2008 22:53:41 -0700, Mike Vandeman said about:

Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> On Fri, 30 May 2008 (Doug Bashford) wrote:

> >..........big snip
> >
> >> Too bad it's 100% lies.
> >
> >Do you deny your brother was killed in a
> >bike accedent, Mike?
>
> Yes. That is just one of your many LIES. That's how we
> know you are a mountain biker.

Since we've both been posting on sci.environment
since the early '90s, thousands of posts each,
and you don't recognize me, that pretty much proves
you are not an environmentalist, doesn't it?
You simply don't read sci.environment. You
simply use it a cover for your anti-bike screes.

"Mike Vandeman, environmentalist! "
...obviously part of your delusional self image.
And above is part of the proof. You know
NOTHING about what's going on in sci.environment.
And your posts prove that, too.

I'd not have much problem with that, except you
project environmentalism as a warped vindictive
movement. To the quick traveler, you confirm in
alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,
ca.environment, and sci.environment everything
Rush Limbaugh ever said about environmentalists,
including "long haired maggot infested environmental
whacko," and so much more.

> >How was your brother killed?
> >What did he die of?

You "forgot" to answer Mike.
And I don't believe in coincidence.

Will you deny here that you ever had a brother?
Or "forget" again?

> >> But that's nothing new for mountain bikers, is
> >> it?

> >Never been on a mountain bike. Could be I've been on
> >sci.env longer than you, however.

> >> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
> >> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
> >> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

> >Oh really!? Since when is pissing into a keyboard
> >and shaking yer fist at people , the same as
> >"working on creating wildlife habitat?"
> >
> >8 Years? Where's your product?

Where is it Mike? I saw no evidence of it
on yer website. Prove you are not a
self-serving fraud.

Mike Vandeman

May 31, 2008, 6:55:15 PM5/31/08

Fire roads only. Not real mountain biking.

>E.P.

Mike Vandeman

May 31, 2008, 6:58:12 PM5/31/08
On Sat, 31 May 2008 20:21:31 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

No, I didn't. Just look above: " Too bad it's 100% lies". It's 100%
FABRICATION. Where's your EVIDENCE I know, it's unfair to ask a
mountain biker for evidence, because they don't HAVE any!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Ed Pirrero

May 31, 2008, 9:17:12 PM5/31/08
On May 31, 3:55 pm, Mike Vandeman <mjva...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 31 May 2008 12:01:51 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
>
> >I've been reading his drivel for years. It's entertaining in a sick
> >way.
>
> >What cracks me up is that during the time he's been endlessly
> >transferring electrons, access to wild areas has increased for
> >MTBers. Including areas of national parks.
>
> Fire roads only. Not real mountain biking.

I have no clue as to why you think that response invalidates my point.

E.P.

Siskuwihane

May 31, 2008, 9:44:22 PM5/31/08

Maybe he's fighting with Helen...again.

DI

May 31, 2008, 10:42:27 PM5/31/08

"Siskuwihane" <Siskuw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Poor, sick bastard.

He doesn't need a vasectomy, his personality is good enough for birth
control

Mike Vandeman

Jun 1, 2008, 12:35:48 AM6/1/08

I have no idea why you think you made a point.

Doug Bashford

Jun 1, 2008, 12:48:16 AM6/1/08

On Sat, 31 May 2008, Mike Vandeman said about:

Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> On Sat, 31 May 2008 (Doug Bashford) wrote:
> > On 29 May 2008 22:53:41 -0700, Mike Vandeman said about:
> > Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

...........snip

> >I'd not have much problem with that, except you
> >project environmentalism as a warped vindictive
> >movement. To the quick traveler, you confirm in
> >alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,
> >ca.environment, and sci.environment everything
> >Rush Limbaugh ever said about environmentalists,
> >including "long haired maggot infested environmental
> >whacko," and so much more.

> >You "forgot" to answer Mike.
> >And I don't believe in coincidence.
>
> No, I didn't. Just look above: " Too bad it's 100% lies". It's 100%
> FABRICATION. Where's your EVIDENCE I know, it's unfair to ask a
> mountain biker for evidence, because they don't HAVE any!
> --

OK Mike, you don't want to talk about
the tragedies in your family. I guess
I'll let it slide, mostly out of respect
for the deceased and for the man you
once were. We once had very similar values,
and perhaps still do. Your problem is,
your tactics have gone to hell.

Did you know?
If we don't change our direction,
we'll end up where we're headed.

What does Vandeman value? Who is he?
Google:
Results about 18,300 from Jan 1, 1981 to Aug 31, 2008 for
author:Vandeman
...and without bikes:
Results 2,670 from Jan 1, 1981 to Aug 31, 2008 for -bike OR
-biker OR -bikes author:Vandeman
...or one in 6.85 not about bikes.

Results 2,720 from Jan 1, 2006 to Aug 31, 2008 for
author:Vandeman
...and without bikes:
Results 61 from Jan 1, 2006 to Aug 31, 2008 for -bike OR
-biker OR -bikes author:Vandeman
...or one in 44.59.

If we don't change our direction,...

Ed Pirrero

Jun 1, 2008, 3:27:35 AM6/1/08
On May 31, 9:35 pm, Mike Vandeman <mjva...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:17:12 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
>
> <gcmschem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 31, 3:55 pm, Mike Vandeman <mjva...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >> On Sat, 31 May 2008 12:01:51 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero

> >> Fire roads only. Not real mountain biking.
>
> >I have no clue as to why you think that response invalidates my point.
>
> I have no idea why you think you made a point.

Yes, that is quite obvious. At least with the first four words of
your reply you were telling the truth. For once.

E.P.

Mike Vandeman

Jun 1, 2008, 1:38:56 PM6/1/08
On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 04:48:16 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

This is pure BS. You obiously don't know what you are talking about,
and FABRICATED that entire story. And you aren't man enough to admit
it. Mountain bikers never are! Once a LIAR, ALWAYS a LIAR. I guess you
don't value your reputation.

We once had very similar values,
>and perhaps still do. Your problem is,
>your tactics have gone to hell.
>
>Did you know?
>If we don't change our direction,
>we'll end up where we're headed.
>
>What does Vandeman value? Who is he?
>Google:
>Results about 18,300 from Jan 1, 1981 to Aug 31, 2008 for
>author:Vandeman
>...and without bikes:
> Results 2,670 from Jan 1, 1981 to Aug 31, 2008 for -bike OR
>-biker OR -bikes author:Vandeman
> ...or one in 6.85 not about bikes.
>

> Results 2,720 from Jan 1, 2006 to Aug 31, 2008 for
>author:Vandeman
>...and without bikes:
> Results 61 from Jan 1, 2006 to Aug 31, 2008 for -bike OR
>-biker OR -bikes author:Vandeman
> ...or one in 44.59.
>

>If we don't change our direction,...

magua...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2008, 8:12:18 PM6/1/08
Mike=Sociopath/personality disorder. The lines blur between truth and
untruth for Mike.

Interesting...everyone that posts on these usenet are liars in
comparison with St Mike who has never told a lie.

Mike's motto should read...

>> am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to

lies ("pure lies according to Mike"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8
years lying .) I cannot tell a lie, I chopped down the cherry tree and
lied on the usenets.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you

are fond of! I did and lost my mind.

Doug Bashford

Jun 2, 2008, 10:36:09 AM6/2/08

magua...@gmail.com said about:
Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> Mike=Sociopath/personality disorder. The lines blur between truth and
> untruth for Mike.
>
> Interesting...everyone that posts on these usenet are liars in
> comparison with St Mike who has never told a lie.

What a legacy he leaves, huh?
His tombstone will read: Here lies a good man who at every
turn lost track of the Big Picture, and died shaking
his fist at bicyclists.

[...]

Mike Vandeman

Jun 2, 2008, 10:55:47 AM6/2/08
On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:12:18 -0700 (PDT), "magua...@gmail.com"
<magua...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Interesting...everyone that posts on these usenet are liars in
>comparison with St Mike who has never told a lie.

That's because they are mountain bikers, who are incorrigible liars.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Siskuwihane

Jun 2, 2008, 4:20:32 PM6/2/08
On Jun 2, 10:55 am, Mike Vandeman <mjva...@pacbell.net> wrote:

You're never going to live it down that you are only half a man...

From Michael J. Vandeman,

"I agree, which is why I have a vasectomy & no kids. But that has
nothing to do with mountain biking."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.soc/msg/46f58ef591b58ea7?...

Ed Pirrero

Jun 2, 2008, 5:03:05 PM6/2/08
On Jun 2, 1:20 pm, Siskuwihane <Siskuwiha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 2, 10:55 am, Mike Vandeman <mjva...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> You're never going to live it down that you are only half a man...

You give him more credit than he deserves. He's no man at all - just
a minor irritant in usenet, hardly even a human being.

E.P.

Mike Vandeman

Jun 3, 2008, 10:34:12 AM6/3/08
On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:36:09 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

>magua...@gmail.com said about:
> Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.
>

>> Mike=Sociopath/personality disorder. The lines blur between truth and
>> untruth for Mike.
>>
>> Interesting...everyone that posts on these usenet are liars in
>> comparison with St Mike who has never told a lie.
>
>What a legacy he leaves, huh?
>His tombstone will read: Here lies a good man who at every
>turn lost track of the Big Picture, and died shaking
>his fist at bicyclists.

The only ones shaking their fists are mountain bikers. And getting
apoplectic, to boot:

From: DIXN <di...@hotmail.co.uk>
To: Mike Vandeman <mjv...@pacbell.net>
Subject: RE: YOUR MUM !
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:16:52 +0000

you want your fucking head smashed in ?? you sick pervert i bet all
you do is sit there and wank over little 12 year olds
you've got problems with mountain bikers because your fat down
syndrome mum fed you to much donuts and now your to fat to move and
exercise .
i hate CUNTS like YOU !

DIXN

DI...@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

ELLIOT...@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 07:58:54 -0700
To: di...@hotmail.co.uk
From: mjv...@pacbell.net

At 06:50 AM 5/23/2008, you wrote:

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM WITH BIKING ASSHOLE ?
HAVE YOU GOT MENTAL PROBLEMS ?
KEEP YOUR VIEWS TO YOUR SELF ?

No, thanks. Live with it.

TWAT !

DIXN

DI...@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

ELLIOT...@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Doug Bashford

Jun 4, 2008, 5:20:49 PM6/4/08

On Tue, 03, Mike Vandeman said about:

Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> On Mon, 02 Jun (Doug Bashford) wrote:
>

> >magua...@gmail.com said about:
> > Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.
> >

> >> Mike=Sociopath/personality disorder. The lines blur between truth and
> >> untruth for Mike.
> >>
> >> Interesting...everyone that posts on these usenet are liars in
> >> comparison with St Mike who has never told a lie.
> >
> >What a legacy he leaves, huh?
> >His tombstone will read: Here lies a good man who at every
> >turn lost track of the Big Picture, and died shaking
> >his fist at bicyclists.
>
> The only ones shaking their fists are mountain bikers. And getting
> apoplectic, to boot:

And you consider that a victory?
And you don't even see how low you have sunk.

Did you know?
The man who washes his hands 20, 40 times a day,
and checks his locked doors 10, 40 times a day,
not only can explain why why it's normal, but
why it's rational. But more, he will have a whole
belief system to back that up, he will see "proof"
and validation of this world view countless times.
His actions are only logical.
Except his actions developed BEFORE his world view.

How would you describe that Mike?

Did you know?
If we don't change our direction,
we'll end up where we're headed.

What does Vandeman value? Who is he?
Google:
Results about 18,300 from Jan 1, 1981 to Aug 31, 2008 for
author:Vandeman
...and without bikes:
Results 2,670 from Jan 1, 1981 to Aug 31, 2008 for -bike OR
-biker OR -bikes author:Vandeman
...or one in 6.85 not about bikes.

Results 2,720 from Jan 1, 2006 to Aug 31, 2008 for
author:Vandeman
...and without bikes:
Results 61 from Jan 1, 2006 to Aug 31, 2008 for -bike OR
-biker OR -bikes author:Vandeman
...or one in 44.59.

If we don't change our direction,
we'll end up where we're headed.

DI

Jun 4, 2008, 7:32:34 PM6/4/08

> PURE Republicanism?? It's now clear.
> Six years of PURE Republicanism - BOTH houses
> AND the Prez. Pure as it gets.
> So?
> Are you better off now than seven years ago?
> Are you proud with what they have done to
> America and her reputation? ...To your reputation?
> ...all the sleaze, lies and bribery?
> How about all the killing?
> ...Americans torture now? Proud?
>
> If actions speak louder than rhetoric, then
> name ONE good thing about Republicanism.
> Just one.
>
> Just one *real* thing.
>
> Can't do it?
> You have only feelsgood rhetoric?
>
> So? Your Republicanism more like a bad habit then?

Bullshit, at least we don't have any more government control of our life
like we'll have with Obama or Hillary running the show with their socialist
ideas/

Mike Vandeman

Jun 4, 2008, 11:53:44 PM6/4/08
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:20:49 GMT, pla...@always.edu (Doug Bashford)
wrote:

> On Tue, 03, Mike Vandeman said about:
> Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.
>

>> On Mon, 02 Jun (Doug Bashford) wrote:
>>

>> >magua...@gmail.com said about:
>> > Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

>> >What a legacy he leaves, huh?
>> >His tombstone will read: Here lies a good man who at every
>> >turn lost track of the Big Picture, and died shaking
>> >his fist at bicyclists.
>>
>> The only ones shaking their fists are mountain bikers. And getting
>> apoplectic, to boot:

>And you consider that a victory?
>And you don't even see how low you have sunk.

Me? I'm not the one threatening people. MOUNTAIN BIKERS are doing
that. REGULARLY. And LYING constantly, as you do.

Beej Jorgensen

Jun 5, 2008, 3:33:44 AM6/5/08
Mike Vandeman <mjv...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>Me? I'm not the one threatening people. MOUNTAIN BIKERS are doing that.
>REGULARLY. And LYING constantly, as you do.

You weren't by any chance out in front of the Berkeley library (main
branch) about 7 pm on Monday, were you?

There was a pedestrian arguing with a cyclist quite loudly, and it
reminded me of you.

(I borrowed a DVD copy of The Candidate. Excellent flick.)

-Beej

Mike Vandeman

Jun 5, 2008, 10:28:17 PM6/5/08
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:33:44 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen <be...@beej.us>
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <mjv...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>>Me? I'm not the one threatening people. MOUNTAIN BIKERS are doing that.
>>REGULARLY. And LYING constantly, as you do.
>
>You weren't by any chance out in front of the Berkeley library (main
>branch) about 7 pm on Monday, were you?
>
>There was a pedestrian arguing with a cyclist quite loudly, and it
>reminded me of you.

We're EVERYWHERE! :) You can run, but you can't hide!

>(I borrowed a DVD copy of The Candidate. Excellent flick.)
>
>-Beej

magua...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2008, 9:20:02 PM6/6/08
Sociopath

Ed Pirrero

Jun 7, 2008, 12:28:16 AM6/7/08
On Jun 4, 4:32 pm, "DI" <di9...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Doug Bashford" <play...@always.edu> wrote in message

You obviously have no idea what socialism is.

Get some education.

E.P.

Doug Bashford

Jun 7, 2008, 1:13:40 AM6/7/08

DI said about:
Re: Why Mike Vandeman REALLY hates bikers.

> "Doug Bashford" wrote

> > PURE Republicanism?? It's now clear.
> > Six years of PURE Republicanism - BOTH houses
> > AND the Prez. Pure as it gets.
> > So?
> > Are you better off now than seven years ago?
> > Are you proud with what they have done to
> > America and her reputation? ...To your reputation?
> > ...all the sleaze, lies and bribery?
> > How about all the killing?
> > ...Americans torture now? Proud?
> >
> > If actions speak louder than rhetoric, then
> > name ONE good thing about Republicanism.
> > Just one.
> >
> > Just one *real* thing.
> >
> > Can't do it?
> > You have only feelsgood rhetoric?
> >
> > So? Your Republicanism more like a bad habit then?
> >
> Bullshit, at least we don't have any more government control of our life
> like we'll have with Obama or Hillary running the show with their socialist
> ideas/

Rush Limbaugh would disagree with you.
...so would say, Right Winger Pat Buchannon.

Republicans are like drunken sailors with an
enemy's Gold Card. SPEND SPEND SPEND !!
...of course for them,
government IS the enemy.

Why are you so deluded?
Where do you get yer news anyway!?
Fox News !!????

Rush Limbaugh:
"Voters who voted yesterday believe that
Republicans are; "the big government party now."
How can you blame them?"
-- Rush Limbaugh November 8, 2006

Doug Bashford

Jun 7, 2008, 1:19:05 AM6/7/08

"We stand for the maintenance of private property.... We shall
protect free enterprise as the most expedient, or rather the sole
possible economic order." --- Adolf Hitler, "Der Fuehrer", 1926
(or p. 287, U.S. edition)

Be afraid, America.

> On Jun 4, 4:32 pm, "DI" wrote:
> > "Doug Bashford" wrote

> > > PURE Republicanism?? It's now clear.
> > > Six years of PURE Republicanism - BOTH houses
> > > AND the Prez. Pure as it gets.
> > > So?
> > > Are you better off now than seven years ago?
> > > Are you proud with what they have done to
> > > America and her reputation? ...To your reputation?
> > > ...all the sleaze, lies and bribery?
> > > How about all the killing?
> > > ...Americans torture now? Proud?
> >
> > > If actions speak louder than rhetoric, then
> > > name ONE good thing about Republicanism.
> > > Just one.
> >
> > > Just one *real* thing.
> >
> > > Can't do it?
> > > You have only feelsgood rhetoric?
> >
> > > So? Your Republicanism more like a bad habit then?
> >
> > Bullshit, at least we don't have any more government control of our life
> > like we'll have with Obama or Hillary running the show with their socialist
> > ideas/
>
> You obviously have no idea what socialism is.
>
> Get some education. > E.P.

If they had an education would they be Republican?

When Karl Rove agrees with John Stuart Mill,
I perk up my ears:

“I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally
stupid.
I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative.
I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted
a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it.”
- John Stuart Mill, letter to Sir John Pakington, March, 1866

I don't think Gentleman Karl Rove would deny it.:

"As people do better, they start voting like Republicans --
unless
they have too much education and vote Democratic, which
proves
there can be too much of a good thing."
--Karl Rove, in the February 19, 2001 issue of The New
Yorker.

Indeed, the
National GeographicRoper 2002 Global Geographic Literacy Survey
found that young America is among the world's most
ignorant. Only Mexico did worse. It's almost as if
our educational system
has been cultivating our ignorance.

Synopsis from World Book 1958:
Fascism's parts:
1) extreme nationalism, 2) police state, 3) cultivation
of ignorance, 4) suppression of labor, 5) militarism.

American Heritage® Dictionary na·tion·al·ism NOUN: 1.
Devotion to the
interests or culture of one's nation. 2. The belief that nations
will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively,
emphasizing national rather than international goals.

militarism: American Heritage® 2. Predominance of the armed
forces in the administration or policy of the state. 3. A policy
in which military preparedness is of primary importance to a
state.

"Fascism should more properly be called
corporatism, since it is the merger
of state and corporate power."
- Benito Mussolini, father of Fascism.

...that's the opposite of business regulation.
Think about it.
Words mean something.

DI

Jun 7, 2008, 7:59:41 AM6/7/08

"Ed Pirrero" <gcmsc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>\

>> Bullshit, at least we don't have any more government control of our life
>> like we'll have with Obama or Hillary running the show with their
>> socialist
>> ideas/
>
> You obviously have no idea what socialism is.
>
> Get some education.
>
> E.P.

I have some education. I grew up during the Eisenhower error and was a
young man during the Johnson error. I know what big government control is,
and it's the policy of the Democratic Party of today. If you want some
bureaucrat telling you when and where you can take a shit, then go ahead and
vote for them, I will never vote for another Democrat again.

Ed Pirrero

Jun 7, 2008, 10:26:40 AM6/7/08
On Jun 7, 4:59 am, "DI" <di9...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Ed Pirrero" <gcmschem...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >\
> >> Bullshit, at least we don't have any more government control of our life
> >> like we'll have with Obama or Hillary running the show with their
> >> socialist
> >> ideas/
>
> > You obviously have no idea what socialism is.
>
> > Get some education.
>
> > E.P.
>
> I have some education.

On political issues, I have seen no demonstration of it.

> I know what big government control is,
> and it's the policy of the Democratic Party of today.

That very well may be true. But that's not socialism.

> If you want some
> bureaucrat telling you when and where you can take a shit, then go ahead and
> vote for them, I will never vote for another Democrat again.

Considering the current administration and the six years of GOP gov-
growing, your statement is LOL-funny.

E.P.

Bill Sornson

Jun 7, 2008, 11:21:24 AM6/7/08

Ed's ideology trumps your experience /and/ education...not to mention common
sense.

HTH!

Ed Pirrero

Jun 7, 2008, 11:47:33 AM6/7/08
On Jun 7, 8:21 am, "Bill Sornson" <as...@ask.me> wrote:
> DI wrote:
> > "Ed Pirrero" <gcmschem...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yet another so-called conservative who thinks that somehow believing a
thing to be true actually makes the thing true.

Rene Descartes would be proud.

E.P.

DI

Jun 7, 2008, 12:20:31 PM6/7/08

"Bill Sornson" <as...@ask.me> wrote in message
When he grows up he'll change his opinion of things, I'm guessing he's a
young college student that's been brainwashed by liberal professors.

Mike Vandeman

Jun 7, 2008, 1:10:41 PM6/7/08

YOU aren't allowed to take a shit AT ALL. For good reason.

DI

Jun 7, 2008, 2:44:35 PM6/7/08

"Mike Vandeman" <mjv...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> YOU aren't allowed to take a shit AT ALL. For good reason.

If I did, there would be another little Vandeman.

Ed Pirrero

Jun 7, 2008, 5:24:40 PM6/7/08
On Jun 7, 9:20 am, "DI" <di9...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Bill Sornson" <as...@ask.me> wrote in message

> > DI wrote:
> >> "Ed Pirrero" <gcmschem...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> I have some education. I grew up during the Eisenhower error and
> >> was a young man during the Johnson error. I know what big
> >> government control is, and it's the policy of the Democratic Party of
> >> today. If you want some bureaucrat telling you when and where you
> >> can take a shit, then go ahead and vote for them, I will never vote
> >> for another Democrat again.
>
> > Ed's ideology trumps your experience /and/ education...not to mention
> > common sense.
>
> > HTH!
>
> When he grows up he'll change his opinion of things, I'm guessing he's a
> young college student that's been brainwashed by liberal professors.

LOL.

Not content with being wrong about what socialism is, you're wrong
about both my age and my political leanings.

Color me surprised.

E.P.

handsof...@outlook.com

May 15, 2022, 2:41:53 PM5/15/22
On 10 Apr 2022, Alastair White <alastaird...@gmail.com> posted
some news:819b20f7-85a1-4bb9...@googlegroups.com:

> On Saturday, May 31, 2008 at 9:35:48 PM UTC-7, Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 May 2008 18:17:12 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
>> <gcmsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I have no clue as to why you think that response invalidates my
>> >point.
>> I have no idea why you think you made a point.
>> >E.P.
>> --
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
>> are fond of! http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
> I love catching up with your posts new and old, realizing that despite
> your fervor and passion, your impact on limiting trail access is
> isolated to some trails got some attention when you attacked people on
> them.
>
> Otherwise you spend all of your time responding to smart people
> trolling you and you having absolutely no impact on anything but how
> much people laugh on a given day.
>

> Fail Advocate for 22 years!

Road diet promoter Mike Bonin is carrying the same torch as Mike V.

Bonon is from Mass, Nancy Pelosi from Baltimore. Those two states are
totally screwed up and Californians put two losers from the East Coast in
places where they could do lots of damage.