Re: Looking for Bisexual e-mail/chat friend

elegantwi...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017, 11:32:37 AM8/28/17
On Wednesday, October 23, 1996 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Bunta wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm a 23 year old Bi Hispanic male. Send me some e-mail telling me about
> yourself, fantasies, experiences, and I'll send you mine!
>
> Why not?
>
> --
> j.ja...@slip.net

Bisexual hook up can not be the same simple as heterosexual dating, if someone send e-mail to you, that's great and so lucky you are, but if there's no fish on the hook, I suggest you try those free dating sites,expecially the Bicupid.com, this is the website with the most traffic, so if you are one of the members, matching a bisexual single or couple will not be a hard thing for you.

elegantwi...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017, 11:52:02 AM8/28/17
On Wednesday, October 23, 1996 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Bunta wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm a 23 year old Bi Hispanic male. Send me some e-mail telling me about
> yourself, fantasies, experiences, and I'll send you mine!
>
> Why not?
>
> --
> j.ja...@slip.net

Bisexual hook up can not be as simple as the heterosexual dating, if you already have received an invite from e-mail, that's great and so lucky you are, but if there's no fish on the hook, i suggest you try those online dating site, expecially the Bicupid.com, this site has the largest number of bisexual member, so if you are one of them, matching a suitable bisexual single or couple will not be a hard thing for you.