Re: Seeking Bisexual female

elegantwi...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 1:21:19 AM8/8/17
On Monday, March 31, 1997 at 4:00:00 PM UTC+8, SweetSent wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I am primarily hetrosexual but am keen to experience sex with a woman. I
> am looking to meet a lady who may also be interested in taking part in a
> threesome with my husband and myself or maybe the possibility of a couple
> that may be keen to swing or just enjoy touching or watching us ladies
> enjoy ourselves, these are all options.
>
> If you would be more comfortable in a one on one situation that too would
> be great.
>
> I have my husbands blessing no matter what.
>
> I am 31 and my husband is 37. We live in Sydney.
>
> Look forward to your email: pad...@magna.com.au
>

> Kate
Hello Sydney couple, I happened to see your post and i think i can give some useful advice, you leave an Ad on the Google Group, this is a good way, but the odds are slim. I sincerely advice you to find your quality partner at dating website, not only popular but also practical, according to your needs you would better choose www.HotThreesome.net to find the threesome partner, If you wanna meet a local Bi-guy, www.Bicupid.com is better for you. Its Category and Positioning feature will help you to quickly and accurately find the person you want.
Good luck:)