>>>Island Group Man from Santa Cruz CA 42 True Bisexual<<<<

Exstasy M

Jun 12, 1994, 10:48:04 AM6/12/94
My name is Bruce Eisner and I'm founder of the Island Group named
after
Aldous Huxley's novel Island. Island, the novel was an experimental
culture based on the sacramntal use of psychedelics, experimental
childrearing, extended family, eclectic relegion and an attention to
the hear and now.

During my life, I've had relationships with members of both sexes.
Those I am interested in vary between the sexes. Usually, I am
attracted to younger individuals, but with men, this is much more
prominant. I like guys that lack body hair, making them appear more
androgenous. Younger guys also hold my attraction.

With women, my range is wider but androgeny is the biggest turn on. I
masculine woman is more interesting than a fememale fatale. As we
don't know how sexual preferences and individual tastes are formed, I
can't say why I like what I like. There have been shifts too. I
have had periods of relationships with women and then long periods
where men were my objectds of choice. I certainly can say that I've
had mixed experiences with relationships. Some have been supportive
and loving and others abusive and co-dependent. There has been an
evolution toward more loving and supportive relatioships, as if my
own innner tranformations manifest attraction to better relationships
externally.

Recently, I have decided that an extened familiy relationship with
members of both sexes is what I want. Island is an experimental
group aimed at trying new forms of relationship I am eager to find
people who wish to experiment with me. If you are, send me e-mail at
exst...@aol.com or write Island Group, 1803 Mission St. Suite 175,
Santa Cruz CA 95060.

elegantwi...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2017, 12:03:23 PM8/28/17
Bisexual hook up can not be as simple as the heterosexual dating, if you already have

received an invite from e-mail, that's great and so lucky you are, but if there's no fish

on the hook, i suggest you try those online dating site, expecially the Bicupid.com,

this site has the largest number of bisexual member, so if you are one of them, matching

a suitable bisexual single or couple will not be a hard thing for you.