Street rider school on a race track (!) in Stockton on 3/19/2017, by Superbike-Coach Corp

1 view

Superbike-Coach

Mar 8, 2017, 10:12:06 PM3/8/17
Street rider school on a race track (!) in Stockton on 3/19/2017, by Superbike-Coach Corp

Cornering School for street riders on the race track

Learn to corner and everything which comes along with it on a parking lot?!… You’ll be excited about our Cornering School Day’s; We will teach you very specific MotoGP riding techniques, like trail braking and much more. In cooperation with the Little 99 Raceway in Stockton we have a facility in central California to offer rider coaching on a high level- for a low price. Other schools using the word “advanced”- Superbike-Coach does advanced! Learn all survival skills for daily riding on public roads.

Suits riders who…

Street riders, track newbies
All skill levels (we run 3 level groups)
Riders who are up to do their first track day
All categories of motorcycles
If other schools couldn’t help you much
If you’re tired reading books about it
If you want to be the better rider!