Superbike-Coach Track Day on 8/27/2023

Superbike-Coach

Jan 4, 2023, 2:43:15 AM1/4/23
Superbike-Coach Track Day on 8/27/2023

…and guess what… we’re making it different. If you are looking for a ‘beginner oriented’ track day event, or if you have a touring bike and nobody else lets you on the track, or if you have a race bike, Superbike-Coach track days have something for everyone.
Superbike-Coach track day at Thunderhill Raceway
Suitable grouping for safe track riding

First time on the track- or touring/cruiser bikes (group C)
Intermediate riders- or street and sport bikes (group B)
Advanced riders- or sport and track bikes (group B+)

Our goal is to give you a non-competitive and most fun experience on a race track.
More here: https://www.superbike-coach.com/portfolio-item/track_day