1980 Yamaha SR 250 Service Manual

News DE

Jul 17, 2002, 11:23:07 PM7/17/02

I just bought a 1980 Yamaha SR250, but doesn't have a Motorcycle Operator
Manual or a Service Manual. Does anyone have it or know where I can get one
from?
If someone has it but still needs it, maybe she\he can copy it and I'll pay
for all the hassle.

I am new to motorcycles and I feel like I need one.
Thank you,
Mihai

Ian Dalton

Jul 18, 2002, 9:47:21 AM7/18/02
I have a copy of the dealer workshop manual.
I will photocopy it and send it to you. Send me your coordinates.
You have to pay for copies and mail charges.
If you have any questions in the mean time, I'll look them up for you and post
them.

Ter

Jul 18, 2002, 6:36:00 PM7/18/02
I have an 81 Oper.Manual if interested...should be same.

"News DE" <mih...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

mm

Aug 21, 2002, 11:13:50 PM8/21/02

Have a look at helminc.com
Don't remember if they have yamaha though.

Jack Stanley

Aug 22, 2002, 9:15:41 PM8/22/02
FWIW, I have a copy of the Yamaha factory service manual that you can have
for
$15 including shipping in the U.S.

Jack Stanley

Ricardo Bosch

Sep 12, 2002, 5:02:52 PM9/12/02
check the library....seriously, they have a bunch of old ones

rickb
99F4

dwarf8

Sep 20, 2002, 12:06:54 PM9/20/02
I have a copy of the manual.
Let me know if you want a copy.
"Ricardo Bosch" <ri...@panix.com> wrote in message

thewi...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014, 1:30:27 PM1/29/14
Hi I just purchased a 1980 sr250 last night. Man I need to do lots of work on it. any advice on where to get that service manual for me? thanks so much

thewi...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2014, 1:31:37 PM1/29/14
did you ever find one ? I need one too

fmust...@gmail.com

May 24, 2014, 8:32:21 AM5/24/14

lynchty...@gmail.com

May 3, 2016, 11:46:24 AM5/3/16
I have a 82 sr250 exciter would you happen to know where the oil pump is located at is it just behind the right side cover? Thanks