Time to stop Lurking

HD_MD

Nov 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/19/97

Have been watching the NG for several weeks now, and quite frankly, I
have on many occasions "bit my tongue" as I read people receiving
misinformation, or at the very least, poor advise from (I'm sure) well
meaning people. Rule one, CHECK IT OUT! whether you read it here, or
read in in a magazine (especially in a mag, they don't write the whole
ugly truth about their advertiser's products, and a well written ad
often hides the truth!) a trip to your local shop to get the real info
from the experts is the best thing you can do. If they have a
Dynomometer, all the much better, they have probably at one time or
another tried the product you have questions about. Or the
configuration, or the problem. Advise costs only the amount of time it
takes to ask. If you ask a question here, (which can be very
informative) follow up the answers you get. When a poster is correct in
enough of them, then you may decide you can trust his (or her) answers
without the follow up. I would not take medical advise from
alt.sickness.cures without checking it out first, don't trust your
Harley here either. I am a professional wrench, I know from where I
speak. We do have the occasional customer that comes in to get further
info after reading something on the net. Sometimes they ask very
impressive questions, sometimes far from it. The same goes for some of
what I've seen here. I will be back, and I plan to give my humble
opinion, from time to time, but don't expect to see me get into a flame
war with anyone over anything. Experience speaks for itself. nuff said.
By the way edge, I've seen some of your posts, good stuff there!

HD_MD
84FL.........does anyone really care??
The bar is open, the beer is cold and the women are too,so I'm on my
way.

Harley...@earthlink.net

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

HD_MD <HD...@ABikeShop.com> sez:

> Have been watching the NG for several weeks now, and quite frankly, I
>have on many occasions "bit my tongue" as I read people receiving
>misinformation, or at the very least, poor advise from (I'm sure) well
>meaning people.

<SNIP! For brevity sake...)

>The same goes for some of
>what I've seen here. I will be back, and I plan to give my humble
>opinion, from time to time, but don't expect to see me get into a flame
>war with anyone over anything.

So are your plans to share some of your experiences (and experience)?
Are you gonna be a participant... or another one of those "someone's" many of us
grow to ignore? If you have something to contribute (good or bad, preferably
good), then pull up a chair, have a beer and start talking. If yer just gonna
pop in here from time to time and critique things, just go away. Most of us
have seen that before, and are not impressed. Ask Georgy boy and RnRetard.

(Wonder if RnRetard can control his desire to reply to this. He seems to have
that uncontrolable, pre-adolecent urge to reply to "EVERYTHING!")

>Experience speaks for itself. nuff said. By the way edge, I've seen some of
>your posts, good stuff there!

Well...glad ta see yer happy with what you've seen so far. Some of us are
experts, some are fulla shit. You decide. Then act accordingly.

Harley Rulz!!!
79' FXEF (Shovel 'n lovin'it!)
EK III rides with me...

RnRsS

Nov 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/25/97

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997 05:25:48 GMT, HarleyRulz!!!@earthlink.net wrote:

>HD_MD <HD...@ABikeShop.com> sez:
>
>> Have been watching the NG for several weeks now, and quite frankly, I
>>have on many occasions "bit my tongue" as I read people receiving
>>misinformation, or at the very least, poor advise from (I'm sure) well
>>meaning people.
>
><SNIP! For brevity sake...)
>
>>The same goes for some of
>>what I've seen here. I will be back, and I plan to give my humble
>>opinion, from time to time, but don't expect to see me get into a flame
>>war with anyone over anything.
>
>So are your plans to share some of your experiences (and experience)?
>Are you gonna be a participant... or another one of those "someone's" many of us
>grow to ignore?

That pretty much includes every one md. If you want to post be
prepeared to flame also. Sorry man no room for humility out here.

>If you have something to contribute (good or bad, preferably
>good), then pull up a chair, have a beer and start talking.

Yeah but just make sure most of what you say is wrong or beats around
the bush a lot or I will find your name on my desk for twit list
consideration.

> If yer just gonna
>pop in here from time to time and critique things, just go away.

There ya go man, now see you cant even get out here and talk like a
human. Ya gotta meet RUTZIE and da BOYZ's protocol or they arent
interested in what you say and you will be jeered at and flamed and
eventually ignored or again your name will be on my desk.

> Most of us
>have seen that before, and are not impressed. Ask Georgy boy and RnRetard.

Yeah Yeah RUTZIE MAROON, I keep tellin em to buy a honda, that
buttslapper seems to have shook every last once of brains otta there.
(his ass that is)

Besides Rutzie I never left so you shouldnt be tellin this guy lies on
his first post..... Hell I have been critiquing many things ever
since I first showed up here.

>(Wonder if RnRetard can control his desire to reply to this. He seems to have
>that uncontrolable, pre-adolecent urge to reply to "EVERYTHING!")

No not everything there Rutzie, more rutzie spam.

>>Experience speaks for itself. nuff said. By the way edge, I've seen some of
>>your posts, good stuff there!

Hey he damn sure aint talkin bout you rutz.

>Well...glad ta see yer happy with what you've seen so far. Some of us are
>experts, some are fulla shit. You decide. Then act accordingly.

Then act accordingly.....

Oh yes Oh great grand Poop Pa.

Bet he never would have thought of that

>Harley Rulz!!!
>79' FXEF (Shovel 'n lovin'it!)
>EK III rides with me...

Mr. TWIT
In Yo Face
President
InterNational TWIT's Society
( Totally Witty,Intelligent,Tenacious' Saavy )

macfi...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2018, 12:52:21 AM11/17/18
buy valium online
nembutal for sale