अब Google Groups, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में नई पोस्ट करने या उसकी सदस्यता लेने की सुविधा नहीं देता है. हालांकि, यूज़नेट फ़ोरम में मौजूद पुराना कॉन्टेंट देखा जा सकता है.

Southern slams

5 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Mahakala

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
17 जन॰ 2003, 11:51:21 pm17/1/03
ईमेल पाने वाला
What do they call reruns of "Hee Haw" in Mississippi?
Documentaries.

Where was the toothbrush invented?
Arkansas.
If it were invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Tennessee State Lottery?
The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.

A new law was recently passed in West Virginia so that when a couple
divorced, they're still brother and sister.

What do a divorce in Alabama, a tornado in Kansas and a hurricane in
Florida have in common? No matter what, somebody's fixin' to lose a
trailer.

Lightning struck the chicken coop! Sudden fried chicken!

Hear about the Texan that...oh. Nothing inherently funny about Texans. Sorry
I mentioned it.
--
Mahakala

tiny dancer

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
18 जन॰ 2003, 12:08:50 am18/1/03
ईमेल पाने वाला

"Mahakala" <Mahaka...@removethis.buddhamail.net> wrote in message

> What do they call reruns of "Hee Haw" in Mississippi?
> Documentaries.
>
> Where was the toothbrush invented?
> Arkansas.
> If it were invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.
>
> Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Tennessee State Lottery?
> The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.
>
> A new law was recently passed in West Virginia so that when a couple
> divorced, they're still brother and sister.

hehehehehe.......

> What do a divorce in Alabama, a tornado in Kansas and a hurricane in
> Florida have in common? No matter what, somebody's fixin' to lose a
> trailer.

Bwwaaahahahahahah....... ;)

> Lightning struck the chicken coop! Sudden fried chicken!
>
> Hear about the Texan that...oh. Nothing inherently funny about Texans.
Sorry
> I mentioned it.
> --
> Mahakala

Man I hate living in the south! Texas is okay......but get me outta here!

td

Mahakala

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
18 जन॰ 2003, 8:21:06 am18/1/03
ईमेल पाने वाला

"Silent BoB" <baddabing...@badda.bob> wrote in message

> Since it seems trendy to repost stuff we've previously posted, I'm
> about to resurrect my dissertation posted about the south a while
> back.

Oops, didn't realise that I was posting a repeat.

Sassy

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
20 जन॰ 2003, 3:03:33 am20/1/03
ईमेल पाने वाला
"~Storm~" <St...@xeric.de> wrote in message
> Happiness is love of Texas in my rearview mirror.

I thought happiness was in Lubbock? <g>

Sassy

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
21 जन॰ 2003, 2:23:16 am21/1/03
> Well, she did show me a good time there... Amarillo too.

And Lukenbach.... wid willie and waylon and da boys.... mmmm....

I have to stop talking to you on this now.
Only because you are making me think things like, sniff.... tight blue jeans
and shiny belt buckles and.... some memories you just don't ever forget.
<g>
Sassy, not "homesick".... just loves dems butts in tight blue jeans...

0 नया मैसेज