Fascinating facts

1 view

Margie

Feb 22, 2001, 4:21:47 PM2/22/01
Now - Fascinating Facts (Do you believe everything you read on the internet?
(Some of these are hard to swallow)

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have
produced enough sound energy to heat up one cup of coffee. (Hardly
seems worth it.)

If you fart constantly for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now, that's more
like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out of the body
to squirt blood 30 feet.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Still
not over that pig thing.)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(Is that why Flipper is always smiling? And why isn't the pig
included in this list?)

On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.

A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own
weight, and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
(From drinking little bottles of what? Did the govt.. pay for this
research?)

Polar bears are left handed. (Who knew? Who cares? (Did the govt. pay
for this too?)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human
jumping the length of a football field.

A cockroach will live 9 days without its head before it starves to death.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to
its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
(Hi, honey, I'm home. What the.....?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (In my next life, I still want
to be a pig. (Quality over quantity, you know.)

Butterflies taste with their feet. (Oh, jeez!)

Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (Sad but true) (And
why would they want to?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know people like that.)

Starfish don't have brains. (I know people like this, too.)

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face
to frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack
the fool upside the head.

[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]

Feb 22, 2001, 4:15:29 PM2/22/01

"Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Now - Fascinating Facts (Do you believe everything you read on the
internet?
> (Some of these are hard to swallow)
>
> Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (Sad but true) (And
> why would they want to?)

I would like to see: a jumping slug, a jumping Galapagos Tortoise, and a
jumping manatee.

--
Bemsha - Now You Know®
"Wait a minute! I don't have amnesia, I

Scup[]\/[]eister

Feb 22, 2001, 5:02:30 PM2/22/01

[TiT]Bemsha[TiT] wrote in message ...

>"Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Now - Fascinating Facts (Do you believe everything you read on the
>internet?
>> (Some of these are hard to swallow)
>>
>> Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (Sad but true) (And
>> why would they want to?)
>>

>I would like to see: a jumping slug, a jumping Galapagos Tortoise, and a
>jumping manatee.

Well ive seen a Galapagos Tortiose making lurve, that involved a fair bit of
grunting and trhsting that could resemble jumping. Seriously

Scup
=========================
Thats Scup, like the Bra Size
"If trees could scream would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? we
might if they screamed all day and night for no apparent reason...."
==========================

Mangoat[AsS]

Feb 22, 2001, 5:06:47 PM2/22/01
"[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]" <bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> typed:

>"Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Now - Fascinating Facts (Do you believe everything you read on the
>internet?
>> (Some of these are hard to swallow)
>>
>> Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (Sad but true) (And
>> why would they want to?)
>>

>I would like to see: a jumping slug, a jumping Galapagos Tortoise, and a
>jumping manatee.

Are fish considered animals?

--
º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º
Mangoat[AsS]

[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]

Feb 22, 2001, 5:01:40 PM2/22/01

"Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message

> "[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]" <bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> typed:
>

> >"Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >> Now - Fascinating Facts (Do you believe everything you read on the
> >internet?
> >> (Some of these are hard to swallow)
> >>
> >> Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (Sad but true) (And
> >> why would they want to?)
> >>

> >I would like to see: a jumping slug, a jumping Galapagos Tortoise, and
> >jumping manatee.
>
> Are fish considered animals?

last time i checked with the official "animal or not" board, yes.

Scup[]\/[]eister

Feb 22, 2001, 5:59:58 PM2/22/01

[TiT]Bemsha[TiT] wrote in message
<8%fl6.52781$lk6.2...@typhoon.midsouth.rr.com>...

>"Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]" <bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> typed:
>>

>> >"Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> >internet?

>> >I would like to see: a jumping slug, a jumping Galapagos Tortoise, and
>> >jumping manatee.
>>
>> Are fish considered animals?
>
>last time i checked with the official "animal or not" board, yes.

This also raises the question: what constitutes a jump?

Scup
=========================
Thats Scup, like the Bra Size
"If trees could scream would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? we
might if they screamed all day and night for no apparent reason...."

Martin Ben-Jones

Feb 22, 2001, 6:16:53 PM2/22/01

mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net wrote:

> Now - Fascinating Facts (Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

No.

> (Some of these are hard to swallow)

Boom, boom.

> If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have
> produced enough sound energy to heat up one cup of coffee. (Hardly
> seems worth it.)

Not tr00.

> If you fart constantly for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
> produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now, that's more
> like it!)

Only if you introduce 2x as much energy to ignite it.

> The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out of the body
> to squirt blood 30 feet.

Yup.

> A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

*cough*

> Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Still
> not over that pig thing.)

I do this often @ work.
Most customers get the message.

> Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
> (Is that why Flipper is always smiling? And why isn't the pig
> included in this list?)

Not tr00.
At least 2 monkey species do this too.

> On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.

Not tr00.
They fear spiders *because* they fear death.
So add them to the ones who fear death.

> A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.

Tr00.
But then, it doesn't need to.

> The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own
> weight, and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
> (From drinking little bottles of what? Did the govt.. pay for this
> research?)

Hmmm....

> Polar bears are left handed. (Who knew? Who cares? (Did the govt. pay
> for this too?)

You missed a )

*tch*

> The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human
> jumping the length of a football field.

Simple mass/power ratio.
They're not exactly big, are they ?

> A cockroach will live 9 days without its head before it starves to death.

I need head at least twice a week.

> The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to
> its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
> (Hi, honey, I'm home. What the.....?)

It's a well known fact that the male's cognitive centre is not in it's brain.

> Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (In my next life, I still want
> to be a pig. (Quality over quantity, you know.)

That's the female.

> Butterflies taste with their feet. (Oh, jeez!)

Think about it.

> Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (Sad but true) (And
> why would they want to?)

Not tr00.
Coral reefs can't either.
Or tadpoles.

> An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know people like that.)

Heh.

> Starfish don't have brains. (I know people like this, too.)

Not tr00.

> Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face
> to frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack
> the fool upside the head.

/says nowt

--
Empee®.
Digital.
> EMPEE'S VERSION
> If you love something,
> Smoke it
> If it comes back, far out dood
> If it does not come back, woah trippy

Firky - aghltfc.
E & OE.

lochlain

Feb 22, 2001, 7:55:54 PM2/22/01

"[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]" <bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
As far as the last one is concerned, this I have seen if you count jumping
out of the water.
Angela

just me

Feb 22, 2001, 9:01:17 PM2/22/01

"lochlain" <loch...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Wow! Every manatee I've ever seen is the slowest moving, most placid
creature going! I cannot even begin to imagine them getting up enough
energy to jump out of the water! Where did you see this happen?

-Aula, who lives near lots of no-wake zones established for manatee
protection

Mangoat[AsS]

Feb 22, 2001, 9:25:52 PM2/22/01
Firky <fi...@overhere.com> typed:

>On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:16:53 -0000 Martin Ben-Jones wrote:
>
>> Coral reefs can't either.
>

>LMAO

/tries to imagine a jumping coral reef

/succeeds easily

melvalena

Feb 22, 2001, 9:42:29 PM2/22/01
"Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

>Firky <fi...@overhere.com> typed:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:16:53 -0000 Martin Ben-Jones wrote:
>>
>>> Coral reefs can't either.
>>
>>LMAO
>>

>/tries to imagine a jumping coral reef
>
>/succeeds easily

what drugs are you taking?

Competition brings out the best in products and
the worst in people.--David Sarnoff

Don't be reckless with other people's hearts.
Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours

dozr

Feb 22, 2001, 11:16:16 PM2/22/01
me goes to lose weight see u later

dozr

Feb 22, 2001, 11:22:08 PM2/22/01
fish can jump out of the water

lochlain

Feb 23, 2001, 12:01:00 AM2/23/01

"just me" <thede...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "lochlain" <loch...@mediaone.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]" <bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Margie" <mj~klaus~5...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > > internet?

> > > I would like to see: a jumping slug, a jumping Galapagos Tortoise, and
> > > jumping manatee.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bemsha - Now You KnowŽ

> > > "Wait a minute! I don't have amnesia, I
> > > have Ambrosia! MAKE A WISH, BABY..." - Crow T. Robot
> > >

> > As far as the last one is concerned, this I have seen if you count
jumping
> > out of the water.
>

> Wow! Every manatee I've ever seen is the slowest moving, most placid
> creature going! I cannot even begin to imagine them getting up enough
> energy to jump out of the water! Where did you see this happen?
>
> -Aula, who lives near lots of no-wake zones established for manatee
> protection

I used to live in officer's housing on NAS Jax. Our house was right on the
St. Johns. There was a dock that extended out over the water. It was right
after we moved to florida in I think it was 1979.

just me

Feb 23, 2001, 6:13:01 AM2/23/01

> "just me" <thede...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "lochlain" <loch...@mediaone.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]" <bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message

(And

> > > As far as the last one is concerned, this I have seen if you count
> jumping
> > > out of the water.
> >

> > Wow! Every manatee I've ever seen is the slowest moving, most placid
> > creature going! I cannot even begin to imagine them getting up enough
> > energy to jump out of the water! Where did you see this happen?
> >
> > -Aula, who lives near lots of no-wake zones established for manatee
> > protection
> >

> I used to live in officer's housing on NAS Jax. Our house was right on
the
> St. Johns. There was a dock that extended out over the water. It was
right
> after we moved to florida in I think it was 1979.

Holy moly, batman! I am going to have to see this!

\Aula off to Indian River to watch the manatees [and dolphins and various
and assundry fish and fowl]

\Aula remembers work

\phones office - um, boss lady, I won't be in until I see a manatee jump.

Seriously - cool!

-Aula, wishing she dared call off sick today

Mangoat[AsS]

Feb 23, 2001, 6:58:43 AM2/23/01
melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) typed:

>"Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Firky <fi...@overhere.com> typed:

>>>LMAO
>>>

>>/tries to imagine a jumping coral reef
>>
>>/succeeds easily
>>

>what drugs are you taking?

Last night? A lot of pot. Why do you ask?

>Competition brings out the best in products and
>the worst in people.--David Sarnoff
>
> Don't be reckless with other people's hearts.
> Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours

melvalena

Feb 23, 2001, 8:28:23 AM2/23/01
"Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

>melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) typed:
>
>>"Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>Firky <fi...@overhere.com> typed:

>>>/tries to imagine a jumping coral reef
>>>
>>>/succeeds easily
>>>

>>what drugs are you taking?
>>

>Last night? A lot of pot. Why do you ask?

see your coments above..

Mangoat[AsS]

Feb 23, 2001, 8:46:09 AM2/23/01

"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> "Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) typed:

> >>what drugs are you taking?
> >>

> >Last night? A lot of pot. Why do you ask?
>
> see your coments above..

Oh, heh heh heh.

Martin Ben-Jones

Feb 23, 2001, 9:09:43 AM2/23/01
mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk wrote:
> melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) typed:
>
> >"Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >>Firky <fi...@overhere.com> typed:

> >>/tries to imagine a jumping coral reef
> >>
> >>/succeeds easily
> >>

> >what drugs are you taking?
> >

> Last night? A lot of pot. Why do you ask?

Ask what ?

Bluetooth

Feb 23, 2001, 9:13:40 AM2/23/01
Up yer mouse sensivity!

Mangoat[AsS]

Feb 23, 2001, 9:16:26 AM2/23/01

"Martin Ben-Jones" <em...@eepme.com> wrote in message

> mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk wrote:
> > melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) typed:

> > >what drugs are you taking?
> > >

> > Last night? A lot of pot. Why do you ask?
>
> Ask what ?

I don't remember, either :0\

Freak with a mouse attached to the side of his head for some reason

Feb 23, 2001, 12:49:07 PM2/23/01
no fish are not animals, they are fish

Martin Ben-Jones

Feb 23, 2001, 3:24:41 PM2/23/01

Jaff...@cableinet.co.ugay wrote:

> no fish are not animals, they are fish

You mean they're not *mammals*, right ?

Listener[AsS]

Feb 23, 2001, 7:03:19 PM2/23/01

Bluetooth <blue...@nopam.snetter.org> wrote in message
> Up yer mouse sensivity!

Get a graphics tablet.

--

Alt i s enter
l i s enter

[AsS]
well you know you've started a bad thread when most of the respondents have
[AsS] or [TiT] in their name. d - agvsps2

This NG is the only thing in the world that needs LESS Tit's and Ass -
Neversoft on the sad plight of agvsps2

just me

Feb 24, 2001, 3:33:14 PM2/24/01

"Adie" <postadieSPA...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Listener[AsS]" <lesli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Bluetooth <blue...@nopam.snetter.org> wrote in message
> >> Up yer mouse sensivity!
> >
> >Get a graphics tablet.
>
> m....u....s....t.. ...r...e...s...i..s...t....

Resistance is futile

Listener[AsS]

Feb 24, 2001, 9:11:21 PM2/24/01

Adie <postadieSPA...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Listener[AsS]" <lesli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Bluetooth <blue...@nopam.snetter.org> wrote in message
> >> Up yer mouse sensivity!
> >
> >Get a graphics tablet.
>
> m....u....s....t.. ...r...e...s...i..s...t....

/sits back and waits

[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]

Feb 25, 2001, 3:15:18 AM2/25/01

"Listener[AsS]" <billi_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Adie <postadieSPA...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Listener[AsS]" <lesli...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > >Bluetooth <blue...@nopam.snetter.org> wrote in message
> > >
> > >Get a graphics tablet.
> >
> > m....u....s....t.. ...r...e...s...i..s...t....
> >

> /sits back and waits

/brings Listy a blanket and a sandwich

hang in there! any minute now!

/buggers off

Listener[AsS]

Feb 25, 2001, 7:55:31 AM2/25/01

> "Listener[AsS]" <billi_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Adie <postadieSPA...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > m....u....s....t.. ...r...e...s...i..s...t....
> > >

> > /sits back and waits
>
> /brings Listy a blanket and a sandwich
>
> hang in there! any minute now!
>
> /buggers off

/eats arnie

oooh, cheese and marmite, yum

/pulls blanket up tighter

Mangoat[AsS]

Feb 25, 2001, 8:00:25 AM2/25/01
"Listener[AsS]" <billi_...@hotmail.com> typed:

Who's Arnie? Have you been seeing someone else??!!!!??!!1@32

--

º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º¤º
Mangoat[AsS]
Chairman of the 'Elect Ray Marden
for President in 2004' Commitee

http://www.cafepress.com/mangoat
http://www.cafepress.com/snuh
http://www.cafepress.com/aghltfc

just me

Feb 25, 2001, 10:02:23 AM2/25/01

> "Listener[AsS]" <billi_...@hotmail.com> typed:

> Who's Arnie? Have you been seeing someone

else??!!!!??!!1@32 <-------- how'd you get it to do that blue/underline in
the middle of plain text?

-Aula

Margie

Feb 25, 2001, 12:17:00 PM2/25/01

> ithinkyoujustadd@let's see, it's the @ sign that does it!

[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]

Feb 25, 2001, 12:04:04 PM2/25/01

"just me" <thede...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

the "@" sign followed by text makes the reader think it is an e-mail addy
like m...@something.org, see? hkej@kjk fkjei@j e@flkjlfjk !!!!!!!!!!

Try it! It's fun for the whole family!!

just me

Feb 25, 2001, 1:33:27 PM2/25/01

> "just me" <thede...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message
> > > "Listener[AsS]" <billi_...@hotmail.com> typed:
> > >
> > > Who's Arnie? Have you been seeing someone
> >
> > else??!!!!??!!1@32 <-------- how'd you get it to do that blue/underline
> in
> > the middle of plain text?
>
> the "@" sign followed by text makes the reader think it is an e-mail addy
> like m...@something.org, see? hkej@kjk fkjei@j e@flkjlfjk !!!!!!!!!!
>
> Try it! It's fun for the whole family!!

SoI@justtypeoittioeptuiougijaopguior[a

and I get blue color and an underline. Cool@cool!

-Aula@aula

melvalena

Feb 25, 2001, 10:05:59 PM2/25/01
"Margie" <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote:

my reader doesn't show that. :(

Margie

Feb 25, 2001, 10:15:42 PM2/25/01

> "Margie" <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> else??!!!!??!!1@32 <-------- how'd you get it to do that
blue/underline
> >in
> >> the middle of plain text?
> >>

> >> -Aula
> >>
> >> ithinkyoujustadd@let's see, it's the @ sign that does it!
> >>

> my reader doesn't show that. :(

Not even in real urls?

melvalena

Feb 25, 2001, 10:38:39 PM2/25/01
"Margie" <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>"melvalena" <melv...@concentric.net> wrote in message

>blue/underline
>> >in

>> my reader doesn't show that. :(
>
>Not even in real urls?

nope.

Lynrd

Feb 25, 2001, 11:21:47 PM2/25/01
Without even reading the manual for his newsreader Forte Free Agent
1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
this:

>"Margie" <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>"just me" <thede...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Mangoat[AsS]" <mangoat@spam_fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> else??!!!!??!!1@32 <-------- how'd you get it to do that blue/underline
>>in
>>> the middle of plain text?
>>>

>>> -Aula
>>>
>>> ithinkyoujustadd@let's see, it's the @ sign that does it!
>>>

>my reader doesn't show that. :(

Then it's misconfigured...Forte Free Agent should....

ZipPy[TiT]
Best Flamer, AGHLTFC
Developer of Random Posting
Pontiff, Cult of the Tragically Hip Bass Player
MCSE (Really!)

"Get out of my spotlight, you maggot!"
-Country Dick Montana

Margie

Feb 26, 2001, 8:15:32 AM2/26/01

"Lynrd" <bassmanREMOVET...@nashville.com> wrote in message

> Without even reading the manual for his newsreader Forte Free Agent
> 1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
> alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
> Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
> this:
>
> >"Margie" <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >

> >>"just me" <thede...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >>in

> >my reader doesn't show that. :(
> >
> Then it's misconfigured...Forte Free Agent should....

Did you get that Mel?! Maybe your newsreader is more than just bare bones
afterall. ;=})
Margie

melvalena

Feb 26, 2001, 8:35:32 AM2/26/01
"Margie" <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote:

well it doesn't 'really' bother me..i can still copy/paste if i want
to go somewhere..maybe later i'll mess around with it.

Margie

Feb 26, 2001, 9:06:32 AM2/26/01

> "Margie" <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> >Did you get that Mel?! Maybe your newsreader is more than just bare
bones
> >afterall. ;=})
> >Margie
> >

> well it doesn't 'really' bother me..i can still copy/paste if i want
> to go somewhere..maybe later i'll mess around with it.

You okay?

melvalena

Feb 26, 2001, 9:56:05 AM2/26/01
Lynrd <bassmanREMOVET...@nashville.com> wrote:

>Without even reading the manual for his newsreader Forte Free Agent
>1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
>alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
>Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
>this:

OK Smarty Pants,
first of all I'm not a 'he', and I do know how to use MY Free Agent.

>>my reader doesn't show that. :(
>>
>Then it's misconfigured...Forte Free Agent should....

I just wasted time thinking maybe you did know what you were
talking about. Forte Free Agent does not.

Margie

Feb 26, 2001, 10:10:49 AM2/26/01

> Lynrd <bassmanREMOVET...@nashville.com> wrote:
>
> >Without even reading the manual for his newsreader Forte Free Agent
> >1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
> >alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
> >Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
> >this:
> >

> OK Smarty Pants,
> first of all I'm not a 'he', and I do know how to use MY Free Agent.
>

> >>my reader doesn't show that. :(
> >>
> >Then it's misconfigured...Forte Free Agent should....
>
> I just wasted time thinking maybe you did know what you were
> talking about. Forte Free Agent does not.

LOL
Mel took her fiesty pills this morning!
Margie

Listener[AsS]

Feb 26, 2001, 6:41:22 PM2/26/01

Margie <mjkla...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

You two should get a room.

then i can watch

ooooooh, saucy!

Margie

Feb 26, 2001, 7:24:11 PM2/26/01

> > > first of all I'm not a 'he', and I do know how to use MY Free Agent.

> > > I just wasted time thinking maybe you did know what you were
> > > talking about. Forte Free Agent does not.
> >
> > LOL
> > Mel took her fiesty pills this morning!
> > Margie
> > >

> You two should get a room.
> then i can watch
>
> ooooooh, saucy!

EEEEEEKKKKKK

oh........he meant dem two .

heh

Lynrd

Feb 26, 2001, 7:48:41 PM2/26/01
Without even reading the manual for her newsreader Forte Free Agent

1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
this:

>Lynrd <bassmanREMOVET...@nashville.com> wrote:
>
>>Without even reading the manual for his newsreader Forte Free Agent
>>1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
>>alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
>>Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
>>this:
>>

> OK Smarty Pants,
>first of all I'm not a 'he', and I do know how to use MY Free Agent.
>

>>>my reader doesn't show that. :(
>>>
>>Then it's misconfigured...Forte Free Agent should....
>
> I just wasted time thinking maybe you did know what you were
>talking about. Forte Free Agent does not.

I stand corrected. The far superior Forte Agent does....
By the way, someone write down my registration code for Forte Agent
in case I lose it!

wh6w83k6-lvhx8gdt-uawbad2k

melvalena

Feb 26, 2001, 8:01:50 PM2/26/01
Lynrd <bassmanREMOVET...@nashville.com> wrote:

>Without even reading the manual for her newsreader Forte Free Agent
>1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
>alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
>Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
>this:
>
>>Lynrd <bassmanREMOVET...@nashville.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Without even reading the manual for his newsreader Forte Free Agent
>>>1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
>>>alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
>>>Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
>>>this:
>>>

>> OK Smarty Pants,
>>first of all I'm not a 'he', and I do know how to use MY Free Agent.

>>>Then it's misconfigured...Forte Free Agent should....
>>
>> I just wasted time thinking maybe you did know what you were
>>talking about. Forte Free Agent does not.
>
>I stand corrected. The far superior Forte Agent does....

<<<hug>>>
all better now.

just me

Feb 26, 2001, 9:08:05 PM2/26/01

> Without even reading the manual for her newsreader Forte Free Agent
> 1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
> alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when she created the famous post "Re:
/\/\/

> Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
> this:

I fixed your p0ts.
-Aula

[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]

Feb 26, 2001, 9:36:01 PM2/26/01

> Lynrd <bassmanREMOVET...@nashville.com> wrote:
>
> >Without even reading the manual for her newsreader Forte Free Agent
> >1.21/32.243, melv...@concentric.net (melvalena) once thrilled
> >alt.games.half-life.tfclassic when he created the famous post "Re:
> >Fascinating facts". If I recall correctly, it went something like
> >this:

> >> OK Smarty Pants,
> >>first of all I'm not a 'he', and I do know how to use MY Free Agent.

> >> I just wasted time thinking maybe you did know what you were
> >>talking about. Forte Free Agent does not.
> >
> >I stand corrected. The far superior Forte Agent does....
>
> <<<hug>>>
> all better now.
>
> >By the way, someone write down my registration code for Forte Agent
> >in case I lose it!
> >
> >wh6w83k6-lvhx8gdt-uawbad2k
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mel, would you help Lynrd out and keep this Forte Agent Registration
Number safe in case he loses it. I always find the best place to store it
is in a full copy of Forte Agent. Just for safe keeping purposes, mind
you.

Lynrd

Feb 26, 2001, 10:37:57 PM2/26/01
Without even reading the manual for his newsreader Microsoft Outlook
Express 5.50.4133.2400, "[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]"
<bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> once thrilled

yes, that would be very helpful...

if you don't have a copy of Forte Agent handy, I understand you can
download it by simply using this link:

ftp://ftp.forteinc.com/pub/agent/a32-18.exe

I would really, really appreciate it....

TXSherry

Feb 27, 2001, 7:02:09 AM2/27/01
just me scribbled (Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:33:27 GMT):

>"[TiT]Bemsha[TiT]" <bem...@midsouthSPAM.rr.com> wrote in message
>>

>> the "@" sign followed by text makes the reader think it is an e-mail addy

>> like m...@something.org, see? hkej@kjk fkjei@j e@flkjlfjk !!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Try it! It's fun for the whole family!!
>>
>SoI@justtypeoittioeptuiougijaopguior[a
>
>and I get blue color and an underline. Cool@cool!
>
>-Aula@aula

Only for html enabled programs :) Not for straight news readers
(plain text only).

Sherry
www.CactusBlossom.org
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
My Family Tree, King Lear may be,
But a Net is better for fishing.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

TXSherry

Feb 27, 2001, 7:03:29 AM2/27/01
Lynrd scribbled (Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:21:47 -0600):

>Then it's misconfigured...Forte Free Agent should....
>

>ZipPy[TiT]
>Best Flamer, AGHLTFC
>Developer of Random Posting
>Pontiff, Cult of the Tragically Hip Bass Player
>MCSE (Really!)
>
>"Get out of my spotlight, you maggot!"
>-Country Dick Montana

Nope. Maybe Forte' Agent, but not Free Agent. Unless there's been a
release in the last couple of months that does so.