Re: You're Not Killing A Baby If You Abort In The First Fourteen Weeks

Baby Part Sales & Service

Jul 12, 2022, 12:15:02 AM7/12/22

<no...@present.com>

<fstur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>True ... and sometimes Daddy was the rapist:
>>>
>>>https://www.dallasnews.com/news/commentary/2021/10/15/the-
most-innocent-victims-of-texas-abortion-ban-children-forced-to-
carry-their-abusers-baby/

>>But in 99.99% of cases it's used as a form of after-the-fact
birth
>>control.
>
> Wrong, again, but, also, none of your business.
>
>>Pro-choice??? The 'choice' is made when the cunt opens her
legs.

> The most effective way to prevent abortions is effective sex education
> and freely available birth control ... things opposed by most of the
> anti-abortion fundamentalists.

That's not true at all.

We didn't have this kill the unwanted baby problem until left
wingers went nuts with recreational drugs and screwed everything
in sight.

The first rule of screwing is responsibility.

If you're going to screw, you'd better be prepared for the
consequences, STDS, HIV, AIDS and yes the occasional surprise
baby.

The second rule of screwing is, Don't encourage children to
screw.

See rule 1.