Re: What kind of "parent" exposes their children to a "gay pride" parade?

Comrade Kerry

Jul 16, 2022, 3:30:02 PM7/16/22
In article <t2fsgo$3jfb9$2...@news.freedyn.de>
fudgepacking queer <homos...@monkeypox.com> wrote:

> ...I spend all night taking pus-oozing cocks up my ass.

These "adults" are exposing their innocent children to sexually
perverted men who get off by eating their own feces from another
man's penis.

Seriously. These sickos will let another man stick his penis in
their anus, ejaculate inside, then lick and suck the fecal
matter from the penis that was just removed from their own
rectum.

This is homosexuality, transgenderism, bisexual, gay, lesbian,
binary, insane liberal behavior.

These people are sick and should be locked away from civilized
society and all children.

The parents who expose their children to these degenerates
should lose custody of the chidren forever.