Re: "Bans off Our OBESE POST MENOPAUSAL Bodies!": Hundreds rally in downtown Pittsburgh for abortion amid Supreme Court rumor

Baby Part Sales & Service

Jul 12, 2022, 12:05:03 AM7/12/22
In article <XnsACC2928DA8...@95.216.243.224>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Trump's Willing to order Democrats euthanized.

Most of them are ugly old broads who never could get knocked up
in the first place and most certainly can't now.

PITTSBURGH — Hundreds are gathered downtown at the City-County
Building as Women’s March Pittsburgh rallies against the Supreme
Court’s pending ruling on overturning Roe vs. Wade.

Police at the rally said they estimate there to be about a
thousand people in attendance.

Organizers said the rally aims to “mobilize at our peaceful
protest to defend reproductive justice, unfettered abortion
access, and everything we need to support and grow our families
to thrive and live healthy lives.”

“My body, my choice and we will say hands off our body,” said
Tracy Baton, director of the Pittsburgh Women’s March.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/allegheny-county/bans-off-our-
bodies-hundreds-rally-downtown-pittsburgh-abortion-amid-supreme-
court-rumor/JVY227E7Q5G3XM4EPEDMVZH4MY/

2017 photo of ugly old can't-get-knocked-up-anymore Tracy Baton.

<https://www.nextpittsburgh.com/wp-
content/uploads/2017/06/PghMarch_BrianConwayPhoto-4-
e1496519971109.jpg>

2018

<https://archive.triblive.com/wp-
content/uploads/2018/11/Ptrpittsburghmarch10012218.jpg>

2020

<https://earthweekpgh.org/app/uploads/2020/04/Tracy-Baton-
copy.jpg>

Got the picture yet?