Mining Mineral Exploration

miningminera...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 2:44:18 AM8/27/15
Ahome Consultant Pvt Ltd working style define , design , deliver, This is the secret of success for Ahome Consultant Pvt Ltd, Ahome Consultant Pvt Ltd ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary can make, In the field of Mining Mineral Exploration ahome consultant pvt ltd created a new style for profits with latest scientific technology and equipment.

johnso...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2018, 1:34:40 AM3/10/18
On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 11:44:18 PM UTC-7, miningminera...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ahome Consultant Pvt Ltd working style define , design , deliver, This is the secret of success for Ahome Consultant Pvt Ltd, Ahome Consultant Pvt Ltd ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary can make, In the field of Mining Mineral Exploration ahome consultant pvt ltd created a new style for profits with latest scientific technology and equipment.

COMMODITY: AU, GOLD
TRAIL SHIPMENT: 10KG
FORM: Gold Dore Bar
PURITY: 98%+
FINENESS: 24 Carat [AFTER REFINING]
DURATION: 12 Months with Rolls & Extension
SELLING PRICE: $28,000 USD
ORIGIN: Cameroon

i represent the local miners here in my village and we are looking forward to have reliable buyers, mandates and partners.