Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

Gold panning in Helen, GA

15 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Craigers01

okunmadı,
5 Mar 2012 13:08:165.03.2012
alıcı
My family is going on vacation to Helen, GA. We have a cabin on the
Chattahoochee river. Does anyone have an idea if we may find some gold
panning from our backyard in the river? We certainly aren't looking to
"strike it rich," but it would be nice to find a few flakes of gold.

We don't have any equipment. I was going to buy a few pans. I though
about building a small primitive sluice to run some dirt before
panning..

I appreciate your thoughts and inputs..

Craig

Steve Peek

okunmadı,
5 Mar 2012 21:16:065.03.2012
alıcı
There's gold all through that area. You have a good chance of finding a few
colors. There are also some pay to prospect places there as well.
Steve

"Craigers01" <craig...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Andrew

okunmadı,
16 Mar 2012 20:27:1816.03.2012
alıcı
Go to VA-gold.com and ask.
This group is dead.

-Andrew

johnso...@gmail.com

okunmadı,
10 Mar 2018 01:36:5110.03.2018
alıcı
COMMODITY: AU, GOLD
TRAIL SHIPMENT: 10KG
FORM: Gold Dore Bar
PURITY: 98%+
FINENESS: 24 Carat [AFTER REFINING]
DURATION: 12 Months with Rolls & Extension
SELLING PRICE: $28,000 USD
ORIGIN: Cameroon

i represent the local miners here in my village and we are looking forward to have reliable buyers, mandates and partners.
0 yeni ileti