Propaganda / Manifestation & "The Secret"

瀏覽次數:9 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bogus User

未讀,
2022年7月25日 上午10:14:232022/7/25
收件者:
I really didn't like "The Secret" I thought it was mostly a load of
horse shit. But I do believe in the general principles.

I'm wondering if the propaganda we've been fed was designed to cause the
masses to manifest a reality conducive to the bilderberg/psychopath
agenda?

Neal Donald Walsh comes to mind first, but also all these feel good
utopian society ideas that, if manifest into reality would give the
world elite opportunities to gain absolute power.

Assuming they too are familiar with the idea of manifesting ones
reality through repetitious thoughts, is it possible that this was
deliberate? Have our minds been trained to manifest a situation for
someone elses agenda?

Are we puppets?

0 則新訊息