Is America really a DEMOCRACY? How is US Govt Structured? Does Shadow US Govt Illuminati, Deep State, Syndicate EXIST?

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 8, 2022, 5:45:12 AM5/8/22

PART 5:
=======

Is America really a DEMOCRACY? How is the US Government STRUCTURED? Does
Illuminati, Deep State, Syndicate EXIST?

Answer is a resounding "NO" for America being a DEMOCRACY

Answer is a resounding "YES" for the existence of Illuminati, Deep
State, Syndicate.

American Govt has been "MASSIVELY DECEIVING" american and global public
about democracy in america, when in reality it is a "dystopic stasi
tyranny" controlled from behind and run by Scientific Oligarchy and
Military Industrial Complex/Intelligence Agencies".

There are two governments in America, the government you see and the
"Invisible Shadow Government" you don't see.

"The real rulers in Washington are INVISIBLE and exercise their power
from behind the scenes." ~ Justice Felix Frankfurter, US Supreme Court.
https://imgur.com/a/0ahYDz5

The two-party circus in the U.S. is the epitome of ridiculous. It is
scripted and operated by the same people with the exact same goals.

Both Democratic and Republican Parties are covertly controlled by the
EVIL Shadow US Govt and the same Oligarchs from behind.

a) US Government Security Organization Chart

POTUS is at Level 17 in Top Secret Crypto. There are 11 Top Secret
Crypto and another 10 MAJOR Security Levels ABOVE Potus.

Which means the real govt aka Nation State "cunningly PROJECTS POTUS" as
the most powerful person on the planet to the american public and the
world to "DECEIVE and PERPETRATE the LIE" that America is a free world
democracy overflowing with freedoms, when in REALITY POTUS is a
"powerless puppet" remotely
controlled by the CIA and NSA Deep State.

US Govt Security Clearance Chart
https://imgur.com/VQ6A6VK

Foreign Policy, Wars and Major business decisions are all made by the
EVIL Shadow US Govt from behind and given to "POTUS and Congress puppet
clowns" to EXECUTE the orders. POTUS n Congress ONLY have power to make
social policies like healthcare, LGBTQ, confused genders, phobias etc

b) Colonel Daniel Salter confirmed the authenticity of the US Govt
Security Chart above, in the "first one minute" of the following video.

Colonel Daniel Salter - US Govt Security Structure Chart - POTUS Level 17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_02a6WbiI

c) Ex-GOP Staffer Mike Lofgren in his book “The Deep State: The Fall of
the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government” said in 2015:

“President Obama was to the deep state what the press secretary is to
the president.”

“Unless you believe we’re governed by shape-shifting space lizards —
your darkest suspicions about how the world operates are likely an
“underestimate”. Yes, there is an amorphous group of unelected corporate
lawyers, bankers, and intelligence and military officials who form an
American “deep state,” setting real limits on the rare politicians who
ever try to get out of line. They do collaborate with and nurture their
deep state counterparts in other countries, to whom they feel far more
loyalty than their fellow citizens.”

d) Chuck Schumer: You take on the intelligence community, they have six
ways from Sunday of getting back at you.
So, even for a practical supposedly hard-nosed businessman like Trump,
he has been REALLY DUMB to do this.

At 6:07
Did the CIA kill JFK? Oliver Stone on his explosive new film
https://youtu.be/HeEwARv4jL4

As you can see Senate Majority leader Chuck Schumer himself publicly
said that POTUS is nothing but merely a "powerless puppet"
who takes orders from Military Industrial/Intelligence Complex.

POTUS doesn't control intelligence agencies CIA and NSA.

It's the other way around.

CIA and NSA control the POTUS.

Does Invisible Shadow Govt, Deep State, Illuminati, Syndicate or
whatever name this secret society calls itself, EXIST?

Answer is a resounding "YES"

US Security Clearance Chart - POTUS level 17
https://imgur.com/VQ6A6VK

As you can see, POTUS is barely at the HALFWAY LEVEL of US Govt Security
Structure. All the people with HIGHER Security Levels than POTUS, have
NO RESPECT for the low IQ clown in the whitehouse, whoever it is. This
is CLEAR PROOF that the REAL GOVT aka INVISIBLE GOVT "projects POTUS" as
the most powerful person in order TO DECEIVE the whole world and
PERPETRATE the LIE that America is a freeworld democracy.

NOBODY KNOWS who are ALL THOSE PEOPLE with "higher security levels" than
POTUS and the low IQ powerless congressional puppet clowns.

Former POTUSes themselves warned the public MANY TIMES about the
EXISTENCE of this EVIL Shadow Invisible Govt/Deep State Illuminati for
100+ years.

Illuminati secret society themselves THREATENED the world in the first
two minutes of the video that they will ENSLAVE the world with NWO.

Illuminati - 0:45 - 1:41
Illuminati Cyber Research Conference: Linking the Brain to Artificial
Intelligence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZXglEsWBEI

QUOTES from FORMER POTUSes, Senators, Congressmen and Mayors about this
INVISIBLE SHADOW US Government:

George Washington wrote a letter discussing Illuminati
https://twitter.com/PezntJournalist/status/1445501007006355457

Edward Bernays, (“the father of public relations”), Propaganda, 1928
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and
opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society.
Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an
“invisible government” which is the true ruling power of our country. We
are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas
suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director

“Because of deep rooted beliefs that the U.S. government is “for the
people”, and the protector of the free world, many will reject the
notion of an "EVIL SHADOW GOVERNMENT"

House Majority Leader Hale Boggs said on April 22, 1971 as per
congressional record:

“Over the postwar years, we have granted to the elite and secret police
within our system vast new powers over the lives and liberties of the
people.” At the request of the trusted and respected heads of those
forces, and their appeal to the necessities of national security, we
have exempted those grants of power from due accounting and strict
surveillance. And history has run its inexorable course.

“Liberty has yielded.”

“The power of government has gained commanding ground.”

“Mr. Speaker, I submit that 1984 is closer than we think.”

John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we
are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies,
to secret oaths and to secret proceedings.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless
conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its
sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion
instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on
guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has
conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a
tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military,
diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried,
not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure
is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

Daniel K. Inouye, Senator said in 1987

“There exists a “shadowy government” with its own Air Force, its own
Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own
ideas of national interest free from all checks and balances, and free
from the law itself.”

President Bill Clinton

In an encounter with long time White House reporter Sarah McClendon,
President Clinton made a similar statement, “Sarah, there’s a government
inside the government, and I don’t control it.“

Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States, in his book "The
New Freedom", 1913

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world – no longer
a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and
the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress
of small groups of dominant men.”

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me
privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of
commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of
something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so
subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that
they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in
condemnation of it.

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, New York Times, March 26, 1922

“The real menace of our Republic is the “invisible government”, which
like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and
nation… The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually
run the United States government for their own selfish purposes.

They practically control both parties… and control the majority of the
newspapers and magazines in this country.

They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive
out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the
powerful corrupt cliques which compose the “invisible government”.

It operates under cover of a self-created screen and seizes our
executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and
every agency created for the public protection.”

Zbigniew Brzezinski, Former National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter

As early as 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski, later National Security Advisor
to President Jimmy Carter, predicted a “more controlled and directed
society” would gradually appear. This society would be dominated by an
elite group whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly
superior scientific know-how.

Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite
would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest
modern techniques for “influencing public behavior and keeping society
under close surveillance and control.” Technological and scientific
momentum would then feed on the situation it exploits, Brzezinski
predicted.”

Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality,
and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be
the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States
into a highly controlled society.

Jay Rockefeller, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman in 2007

As Jay Rockefeller said in 2007 when he was chairman of the Senate
Intelligence Committee, “Don’t you understand the way intelligence
works? Do you think that because I’m chairman of the Intelligence
Committee that I just say ‘I want it, give it to me’? They control it.
All of it. All of it. All the time.”

Ted Gunderson, Former Senior FBI Special Agent, Los Angeles

“Rogue’ military intelligence and law enforcement units of the federal
government oversee a nationwide network of community-based “gang
stalking” harassment, intimidation and domestic terrorism directed at
thousands of U.S. citizens who have been extra-judicially targeted as
‘dissidents’. Based on my thirty years of experience and research, I
have determined there are thousands of victims who have been targeted by
an illegal U.S. government rogue criminal enterprise—military
intelligence, probably, tied into CIA and FBI and so forth—that is
active 24 hours a day throughout the United States. I believe this well
organized and sophisticated operation has a central command located
somewhere in the United States, with multiple satellite offices
scattered throughout the country…It appears those who administer the
program can call any location in the United States for surveillance, a
telephone tap, or… harassment directed at a victim, and immediately
dispense manpower to the source… This well-greased, covert operation
makes the old FBI counterintelligence program (code-named “Cointelpro”)
look like a Sunday school class.”

Gunderson also maintains that federal security and law enforcement
agencies and commands have been infiltrated by members of secret
societies such as the Illuminati, which he has described as a satanic
criminal cult.

Paul Hellyer, Former Canadian Defense Minister

Former Minister of National Defense, Paul Hellyer, became the first
person of cabinet rank in the G8 group of countries to state
unequivocally in September 2005 that “UFOs are as real as the airplanes
flying overhead.”

Here’s what he had to say about the world of secrecy:

It is ironic that the U.S. should be fighting monstrously expensive wars
in Iraq and Afghanistan, allegedly to bring democracy to those
countries, when it itself can no longer claim to be called a democracy,
when trillions, and I mean thousands of billions of dollars have been
spent on projects about which "both the Congress and the Commander in
Chief have been kept deliberately in the dark."

Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States, Theodore
Roosevelt – An Autobiography, 1913 (Appendix B)

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an “Invisible
Government” owing NO allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to
the people.

Harry Truman who created CIA, wrote in The Washington Post on December
22, 1963:

I never had any thought that when I set up the CIA that it would be
injected into peacetime cloak and dagger operations.

Shadow US Govt Deep State Exists - Ms. Judy Wall
https://evilciaandnsa.com/ProjectFreedom-JudyWall.PDF

Suspicious

May 8, 2022, 11:50:02 AM5/8/22
In article <DiMdK.4649$lWNd...@fx99.iad>
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Flush.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 8, 2022, 4:43:17 PM5/8/22

Rudy Canoza

May 8, 2022, 4:56:01 PM5/8/22
On 5/8/2022 1:43 PM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 5/8/2022 8:46 AM, Suspicious wrote:
>> In article <DiMdK.4649$lWNd...@fx99.iad>
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Flush.
>

> PART 5:
> =======
>

> Is America really a DEMOCRACY?

Yes, it is a democracy as *all* educated persons understand the word.
Legislators and executives all are elected, either directly or indirectly.
These officials have terms of office, and at the end of the terms, they either
are re-elected or they aren't. Other than people duly appointed to serve the
remainder of a term of an official who leaves office before the next election,
no one is appointed to these offices.

America is a democracy because, for the most part, the government reflects the
will of the people, and *mostly* the majoritarian will. Being a constitutional
republic means the majority opinion doesn't *always* prevail, and not at all in
some situations, but *generally*, the majoritarian will prevails...and this is
good. It is the essence of political legitimacy.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 8, 2022, 5:36:50 PM5/8/22
I have NO interest in arguing whether america is a democracy or
constitutional republic.

That is NOT important at all.

EVIL Amrikkan govt goes around the world MURDERING humans in MILLIONS in
the name of "spreading democracy", when in REALITY there is NO democracy
in America.

Amrikkans are SO FUCKING DUMB, they don't even understand that Potus and
Congress are MERE PUPPETS of the Evil Shadow US Govt which RUNS wars,
foreign policy and major business decisions from behind.

EVERYTHING about Amrikka is FAKE, EXCEPT genius fellatio expertize.

Look at yourself, I am trying to EDUCATE you and the rest of the
americans HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt is SECRETLY INVADING your brains
with Mind Control Nanobots and LINKING your brains to NSA Quantum
Computer HIVE AI and NEURALLY ENSLAVING YOU to be operated like PUPPETS
in a dystopic tyranny, and you are arguing about some technicalities
about whether america is a democracy or republic.

You, Rudy Canoza and every contributor to misc.survivalism were SECRETLY
CHIPPED by NSA and CIA Psychopaths in the last 15 years.

Your govt has a RECORD of EVERY thought, emotion and memory in your
brain UPLOADED to NSA Quantum Computers, wirelessly because YOUR Unique
DNA Resonance Frequency is LINKED to AI controlled NSA HIVE AI Grid.

5 to 10 million american brains are already LINKED to HIVE AI.

Their objective is to NEURALLY ENSLAVE every human on the planet.

Technology and Infrastructure are already in place.

Learn and EDUCATE your family members, colleagues, neighbors and every
human you can find.

EVERY WORD from EVIL US Govt is a LIE. Every Word.

US Govt is the MOST EVIL ENTITY not just on this planet, but the ENTIRE
UNIVERSE.

Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND their own race and its Modus Operandi.

Rudy Canoza

May 8, 2022, 5:39:25 PM5/8/22
On 5/8/2022 2:36 PM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 5/8/2022 1:55 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> PART 5:
>>> =======
>>>

>>> Is America really a DEMOCRACY?
>>
>> Yes, it is a democracy as *all* educated persons understand the word.
>> Legislators and executives all are elected, either directly or indirectly.
>> These officials have terms of office, and at the end of the terms, they either
>> are re-elected or they aren't.  Other than people duly appointed to serve the
>> remainder of a term of an official who leaves office before the next election,
>> no one is appointed to these offices.
>>
>> America is a democracy because, for the most part, the government reflects the
>> will of the people, and *mostly* the majoritarian will. Being a constitutional
>> republic means the majority opinion doesn't *always* prevail, and not at all
>> in some situations, but *generally*, the majoritarian will prevails...and this
>> is good.  It is the essence of political legitimacy.
>

>  I have NO interest in arguing whether america is a democracy or constitutional
> republic.

It is, of course, both.

But why did you pose the question "Is America really a democracy?" ['democracy'
written in non-shrieking case]

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 9, 2022, 4:28:42 AM5/9/22
This is EXACTLY WHY, WASPs are IMPOSSIBLE to EDUCATE about ANYTHING.

You hit americans with a hammer on their dumb low IQ fuck faces and they
WOULDN'T have a fucking clue.

I am NOT shrieking about democracy, I am shrieking about HOW your FELLOW
EVIL WHITES in CIA NSA MI6 DHS FBI MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths CHIPPED
your low iq asses with MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS and LINKED your brains to
NSA HIVE AI Grid and REMOTELY OPERATING you like fucking PUPPETS for the
last 40 years.

Kent Wills with email id comp...@gmail.com or compuelf at gmail.com who
contributed to misc.survivalism belongs to the EVIL SHADOW US Govt
Psychopaths who SECRETLY CHIPPED YOU and every contributor on
misc.survivalism group.

You american, brit and ozzie LOW IQ MORONS,

Life is NOT just about SUCKING and INSERTING human, animal, rubber and
mental cocks in your bodily orifices and GOSSIPING, 24x7.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

White Christian VIRUS DOESN'T UNDERSTAND their OWN DNA and Modus Operandi.

Do you fucking UNDERSTAND "simple english" what Microwave Scientist
Barry Trower said?

The EVIL Psychopaths at CIA NSA MI6 MI5 are STEALTHILY TORTURING me and
other TIs "UNTIL we DIE or END UP IN MENTAL ASYLUMS."

11:03 - 12:05 - Govt is torturing victims UNTIL THEY END UP IN MENTAL
ASYLUMS or DIE - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Bigger Than Snowden. Neuro Weapons. Directed Energy Weapons. Mind
Control. Targeted Individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6mv2O-U

The WHITE CHRISTIAN motherfuckers at CIA NSA DHS FBI are TORTURING ME
24x7 for the last 21 years NON-STOP, like ex-MI5 microwave Scientist
Barrie Trower said in the VIDEO ABOVE.

One of the Secret Society Deep State Psychopaths bhandava even PUBLICLY
THREATENED me that THEY WILL TORTURE ME "until I commit suicide".

Secret Society FBI CIA NSA DHS Psychopath bhandava THREAT 4
https://imgur.com/4B1fzDg

Shadow US Govt CIA FBI NSA DHS Psychopath bhandava THREATS
https://imgur.com/a/3uM2AxP

POTUS, Congress and Senators are NOT your govt.

They are at the SAME LEVEL as you, me and any other general american
public, EXCEPT with "very limited powers" to make ONLY Social Policies.

Wars, Foreign Policies and Business Decisions are all MADE by the EVIL
Shadow US govt who GIVES ORDERS to potus, congress and senators from
behind to EXECUTE them.

Here is the US GOVT SECURITY ORGANIZATION CHART.

US Govt Security Organization Chart - POTUS
https://imgur.com/gallery/ljiZMSj

If you don't believe it, here is the SECONDARY EVIDENCE in the first ONE
MINUTE of the video. There are total 38 SECURITY LEVELS in and above Top
Secret Crypto.

Colonel Daniel Salter -US Govt Security Structure Chart -POTUS Level 17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_02a6WbiI

Dr. Katherine Horton being TORTURED by EVIL CIA NSA MI6 PSYCHOPATHS
https://twitter.com/i/status/1476771524208173059

Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote
mind control
https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/

One to two million americans are being "stealthily TORTURED" by EVIL US
Govt - Whistleblower Bryan Kofron
Highly intelligent people are targeted, isolated from family and friends
Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123
Excerpts:

If we were concerned before about diagnostic criteria being imposed
according to the classification of recognizable symptoms, we have
reason now to submit them to even harsher scrutiny. The development over
the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included as a major
strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of
which is to enter the brain and mind. Unannounced, undebated and largely
unacknowledged by scientists or by the governments who employ them –
technology to enter and control minds from a distance has been unleashed
upon us. The only witnesses who are speaking about this terrible
technology with its appalling implications for the future, are the
victims themselves and those who are given the task of diagnosing mental
illness are attempting to silence them by classifying their evidence and
accounts as the symptoms of schizophrenia, while the dispensers of
psychic mutilation and programmed pain continue with their work, aided
and unopposed.

Part of the effort is to remind the victim that they are constantly
under control or surveillance. Programmes vary, but common forms of
reminders are electronic prods and nudges, body noises, twinges and
cramps to all parts of the body, increasing heart beats, applying
pressures to internal organs – all with a personally codified system of
comments on thoughts and events, designed to create stress, panic and
desperation. This is mind control at its most benign. There is reason to
fear the use of beamed energy to deliver lethal assaults on humans,
including cardiac arrest, and bleeding in the brain.

For someone who felt his mind was going to pieces, to be put into the
stressful situation of the psychiatric examination, even when the
psychiatrist acquitted himself with kindness, the situation of the
assessment procedure itself, can be ‘an effective way to drive someone
crazy, or more crazy.’ (Laing, 1985, p 17). But if the accounting of
bizarre experiences more or less guaranteed you a new label or a trip to
the psychiatric ward, there is even more reason for a new group of
people to be outraged about how their symptoms are being diagnosed. A
doubly cruel sentence is being imposed on people who are the victims of
the most appalling abuse by scientific-military experiments, and a
totally uncomprehending society is indifferent to their evidence. For
the development of a new class of weaponry now has the capability of
entering the brain and mind and body of another person by technological
means.

Since the presence of a permanent ‘other’ in one’s mind and body is by
definition an act of the most intolerable cruelty, people who are forced
to bear it but who refuse to be broken by it, have no other option than
to turn themselves into activists, their lives consumed by the battle
against such atrocities, their energies directed to alerting and
informing the public of things they don’t want to hear or understand
about evil forces at work in their society.

The calculated and technological entry into another person’s mind is an
act of monumental barbarism which obliterates– perhaps with the
twiddling of a dial – the history and civilisation of man’s mental
development. It is more than an abuse of human rights, it is the
destruction of meaning. For any one who is forced into the hell of
living with an unseen mental rapist, the effort to stay sane is beyond
the scope of tolerable endurance. The imaginative capacity of the
ordinary mind cannot encompass the horror of it. We have attempted to
come to terms with the experiments of the Nazis in concentration camps.
We now have the prospect of systematic control authorised by men who
issue instructions through satellite communications for the destruction
of societies while they are driving new Jaguars and Mercedes, and going
to the opera.

In 1969 Dr Jose Delgado, a Yale psychologist, published a book:
“Physical Control of the Mind: Towards a Psychocivilized Society”. In
essence, he displayed in practical demonstrations how, by means of
electrical stimulation of the brain which had been mapped out in its
relations between different points and activities, functions and
sensations, – by means of electrical stimulation, how the rhythm of
breathing and heartbeat could be changed, as well as the function of
most of the viscera, and gall bladder secretion. Frowning, opening and
closing of eyes and mouth, chewing, yawning, sleep, dizziness, epileptic
seizures in healthy persons were induced. The intensity of feelings
could be controlled by turning the knob, which controlled the intensity
of the electric current. He states at the end of his book the hope that
the new power will remain limited to scientists or some charitable elite
for the benefit of a “psychocivilized society.”

In January 1998, an annual public meeting of the French National
Bioethics Committee was held in Paris. Its chairman, Jean-Pierre
Changeux, a neuroscientist at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, told the
meeting that “advances in cerebral imaging make the scope for invasion
of privacy immense. Although the equipment needed is still highly
specialized, it will become commonplace and capable of being used at a
distance. That will open the way for abuses such as invasion of personal
liberty, control of behaviour and brainwashing. These are far from being
science-fiction concerns…and constitute “a serious risk to society.”
(“Nature.” Vol 391, 1998.

In his book on CIA mind control research (Marks, 1988), John Marks
quotes a CIA colleague’s joke (always revealing for personality
characteristics): “If you could find the natural radio frequency of a
person’s sphincter, you could make him run out of the room real fast.”

Dr Igor Smirnov, of the Institute of Psycho-Correction in Moscow, says:
“It is easily conceivable that some Russian ‘Satan’, or let’s say
Iranian – or any other ‘Satan’, as long as he owns the appropriate means
and finances, can inject himself into every conceivable computer
network, into every conceivable radio or television broadcast, with
relative technological ease, even without disconnecting cables…and
intercept the radio waves in the ether and modulate every conceivable
suggestion into it. This is why such technology is rightfully
feared.”(German TV documentary, 1998).

There is NO SUCH thing as a WHITE MAN. A White man is an OXYMORON. These
COCKSUCKING WHITE FILTH have been STEALTHILY TORTURING ME for the last
20 yrs with Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons non-stop 24x7. EVIL
WHITES have NO BALLS to fight anybody from the front.

DUMB WHITE WOMEN are BREEDING completely useless COWARD SPECIES and
INFESTING this beautiful planet with even more FILTHY VIRUS, as if they
haven't INFESTED enough.

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSED this EVIL SHADOW
GOVT in the VIDEOS BELOW, whom even POTUSes, Senators, Mayors and
Congressmen WARNED amrikkkan public about and "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

Dr Graham Downing - These technologies are TERRIFYING
They are running a parallel society, this is a gamed society
Millions of people are NOT AWARE that their THOUGHTS are being remotely
manipulated
DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano: This technology already EXISTS TODAY

The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s

SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #1
from Gangstalkerwars.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDBS2HE-70

SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #2
from Gangstalkerwars.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9QodNdmco

US govt is surreptitiously collecting the DNA of world leaders and is
reportedly protecting that of Potus
Decoded, these genetic blueprints could provide compromising
information. In the not so distant future,
they may provide something more as well-- the basis for the creation of
personalized bio-weapons that could
take down a president and leave no trace.

The Matrix Movie is Reality: Whistleblower Bryan Kofron and D-Waves
Geordie Rose Reveal the Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6pkLL11Ss

New brain implants are so microscopic, you won't even know that you've
been implanted
https://www.naturalnews.com/050440_brain_implants_mind_control_transhumanism.html

Mind Control Nanobots Replacing Neurons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

MisDiagnosis and Mistreatments by Manipulation of BioData
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/127874772503293/

Remote Neural Monitoring Explained - RT
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/113464013944369/

Pain is perceived by the brain - Dr Robert Duncan
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/120828363207934/

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS A HIVE MIND QUANTUM COMPUTER SIMULATION OF YOUR
MIND TO MANIPULATE REALITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGl8jPVrCM
From 1996 - 2010, $8.5 Trillion pentagon black budget has NEVER been
accounted. The COCKSUCKING LOW IQ POTUS n Congress CLOWNS have NO BALLS
to even ASK DOD and CIA what they did with that $8.5 Trillion BUT the
entire WHTE FILTH in amrikka DELUDES themselves that Amrikkka is a
DEMOCRACY and then GOES AROUND the world and MURDERS non-americans in
MILLIONS, who DON'T BEND OVER for the FILTHY CONFUSED GENDER WHITE RACE
which should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED like an EVIL VIRUS.

Paul Hellyer - Shadow govt - CIA FBI NSA CEOs Military Intelligence
Agencies, Dictatorship, Ruthless power hungry people. Black Budget -$8.5
TRILLION since 1996 that has never been accounted. Shadowy govt,
Unacknowledged Special Access Programs.
FCC + 5G Beyond Insanity
Ultra High Frequency Radiation (2.4 to 100 Ghz or more)
Aimed and amplified signals
Massive Deployment of Towers
Rake in $Billions
No Standards, No testing, Anything Goes
Trial Deployments in 2017
Share with Satellite & Military Operations