UK GROUP LAWSUIT FOR VICTIMS OF GANG STALKING AND ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 17, 2022, 5:21:29 AM9/17/22

All of you british cricket fans are TARGETED INDIVIDUALS (euphemism for
Torture Victims). You should join this lawsuit. You may NOT get this
opportunity in the future again.

All of your daily lives are being "artificially altered" by the CIA NSA
MI6 MI5 Psychopaths for the last 18 years, WITHOUT your knowledge and
consent.

The conversations, texts, emails you have with your family members,
colleagues, neighbors, strangers are being "remotely programmed" into
your brains by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 Psychopaths.

https://twitter.com/mmar44407000/status/1570745072416886788
UK GROUP LAWSUIT FOR VICTIMS OF GANGSTALKING AND ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT:
Witness statements plus instructions have been sent out to victims. Any
other victims wishing to join please message me or email me at
sm...@hotmail.co.uk