Where DOES the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA Deep State get funds to Develop these Neuro Weapons, DEWs and AI

1 view

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 7, 2022, 2:21:13 PM5/7/22

PART 4
======

Where DOES the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA Deep State get funds for secretly
developing all these Neuro Weapons, DEWs and AI, WITHOUT the knowledge
of POTUS and Congress?

EVIL Shadow US Govt Psychopaths used $Trillions of Pentagon "BLACK
BUDGETS", which POTUS and Congress have NO POWER to ask CIA deep state,
in developing all these insane MIND CONTROL/Neuro Weapons, Directed
Energy Weapons (DEWs) and Artificial Intelligence (EVIL AI).

a) Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld:

“Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, in late 2001 publicly
admitted that “according to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion
in transactions at the Pentagon.” That is $8000 for every man, woman and
child in America. Pentagon’s own auditors stated that military cannot
account for 25 percent of what it spends.”

https://www.wanttoknow.info/050310pentagontrillionslost

b) $8.5 Trillion of black budgets from 1996 - 2010 were "unaccounted by
Pentagon". POTUS n Congress have NO POWER and NO BALLS to ask the EVIL
US Government what happened to that INSANE amount of money which went
into DEVELOPING Mind-Boggling Mind Control/Neuro Weapons, Directed
Energy Weapons, Artificial Intelligence and EVIL AI which is REMOTELY
CONTROLLING millions of implanted americans, brits, ozzies and global
public using their UNIQUE DNA Resonance Frequencies.

At 10:24 Minute - Black Budget - Since 1996 - $8.5 Trillion Pentagon-
never been accounted for
The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

Suspicious

May 7, 2022, 2:40:03 PM5/7/22
In article <rMydK.15727$Bm21....@fx07.iad>
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Flush.

BeamMeUpScotty

May 7, 2022, 2:47:16 PM5/7/22
It sounds like another Jason Bourne Movie to me....

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
133 - Democrat policies fail, because Democrats presume to know my needs
better than I know them.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 7, 2022, 3:34:26 PM5/7/22