Bin Laden Read About 'Illuminati Conspiracy Theories' and MKULTRA

⊙_⊙

May 28, 2015, 5:23:47 PM5/28/15

US Intelligence : Bin Laden Read About ‘Illuminati Conspiracy Theories’ and MKULTRA

by VC on MAY 25, 2015
The National Intelligence recently released a list of books that were (apparently) retrieved from Bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan. He apparently enjoyed reading about the Illuminati, occultism, MKULTRA and even 9/11 conspiracy theories. Is mass media trying to associate the ‘truth movement’ with terrorism with a phony book list?

Four years after the triumphant announcement of Osama Bin Laden’s death by the US government, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence recently released a list of books allegedly found in his compound. This list of English-language books can almost be dubbe ‘conspiracy for beginners’ with titles such as Fritz Springmeier’s “Bloodlines of the Illuminati”, John Coleman’s “The Committee of 300″, the 1977 MKULTRA hearings and Manly P. Hall’s “Secret Teachings of All Ages”. Bin Laden apparently also enjoyed reading about US Foreign policy and 9/11 conspiracy theories. Here’s the full list of of books as reported by BBC.

The full list of English language books

The 2030 Spike by Colin Mason
A Brief Guide to Understanding Islam by IA Ibrahim
America’s Strategic Blunders by Willard Matthias
America’s “War on Terrorism” by Michel Chossudovsky
Al-Qaeda’s Online Media Strategies: From Abu Reuter to Irhabi 007 by Hanna Rogan
The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast
The Best Enemy Money Can Buy by Anthony Sutton
Black Box Voting, Ballot Tampering in the 21st Century by Bev Harris
Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
Bounding the Global War on Terror by Jeffrey Record
Checking Iran’s Nuclear Ambitions by Henry Sokolski and Patrick Clawson
Christianity and Islam in Spain 756-1031 A.D. by CR Haines
Civil Democratic Islam: Partners, Resources, and Strategies by Cheryl Benard
Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins
Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Committee of 300 by John Coleman
Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert
Fortifying Pakistan: The Role of U.S. Internal Security Assistance (only the book’s introduction) by C Christine Fair and Peter Chalk
Guerrilla Air Defense: Antiaircraft Weapons and Techniques for Guerrilla Forces by James Crabtree
Handbook of International Law by Anthony Aust
Hegemony or Survival: America’s Quest for Global Dominance by Noam Chomsky
Imperial Hubris by Michael Scheuer
In Pursuit of Allah’s Pleasure by Asim Abdul Maajid, Esaam Ud-Deen and Naahah Ibrahim
Killing Hope: U.S. Military and CIA Interventions since World War II by William Blum
Military Intelligence Blunders by John Hughes-Wilson
Project MKULTRA, the CIA’s program of research in behavioral modification. Joint hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session, August 3, 1977. United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Intelligence.
Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies by Noam Chomsky
New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin
New Political Religions, or Analysis of Modern Terrorism by Barry Cooper
Obama’s Wars by Bob Woodward
Oxford History of Modern War by Charles Townsend
The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers by Paul Kennedy
Rogue State: A Guide to the World’s Only Superpower by William Blum
The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly Hall (1928)
Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins
The Taking of America 1-2-3 by Richard Sprague
Unfinished Business, U.S. Overseas Military Presence in the 21st Century by Michael O’Hanlon
The U.S. and Vietnam 1787-1941 by Robert Hopkins Miller
Website Claims Steve Jackson Games Foretold 9/11, article posted on ICV2.com (this file contained only a single saved web page)

The documents ‘probably used by other compound residents’

Art Education: The Journal of National Art Education Association, “Islamic Art as an Educational Tool about the Teaching of Islam” by Fayeq S Oweiss (March 2002)
Arabic Calligraphy Workshop by Fayeq S Oweiss
Published Work Sample from Fayeq S Oweiss (2004)
Resume for Fayeq S. Oweiss, PhD (2006)
Delta Force Extreme 2 Videogame Guide
Game Spot Videogame Guide
Grappler’s Guide to Sports Nutrition by John Berardi and Michael Fry
Guinness Book of World Records Children’s Edition 2008 (scans of several pages from)
Is It the Heart You Are Asking? by Dr. Islam Sobhi al-Mazeny (suicide prevention guide)
Silkscreening Instructions
After the release of this information, mass media newspapers (such as The Guardian) jumped on the story to ridicule “truthers” and to slyly associate them with terrorists.

Obsessed with plots to ruin America, terrified of bugs implanted in tooth fillings or women’s clothing, and secluded away from even his confidants, Osama bin Laden may not have been in the most healthy frame of mind during his years in hiding.

It should perhaps come as no surprise, then, that his personal library included conspiracy theories about the occult, the Illuminati – and even 9/11.
– The Guardian, 9/11 truthers (naturally) wary of Osama bin Laden’s conspiracy theory obsession

In the above article, The Guardian goes as far as shaming David Ray Griffin, the author of “The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11″ because Bin Laden apparently owned that book.

The Guardian does not seem to know that US intelligence and the CIA are not exactly about journalistic accuracy. They are about propaganda and information wars. When they release “information”, it is not because they believe this information is “interesting to know”, it is because it serves a specific purpose. This entire “book” story seems completely fabricated to serve a specific purpose. Why even release this information? Is it because it serves the on-going Agenda of vilify “truth seekers” and to associate them with terrorism?

To make things even more convenient, there are no physical copies of these books – Bin Laden apparently preferred PDF e-books.

The timing of the release of this information is also strange. Why come up with this story more than four years after the death announcement? This story (along with one claiming that Bin Laden was planning another major attack) was made public only days after the release of Seymour M. Hersh’s “The Killing of Bin Laden”. In his 10,000-word article, the Pulitzer Prize winner described how the entire story behind the killing of Bin Laden was falsified by the CIA. Hersh even points out in his article that there was no “treasure trove of information” retrieved from Bin Laden’s compound.

“Despite all the talk,’ the retired official continued, there were ‘no garbage bags full of computers and storage devices. The guys just stuffed some books and papers they found in his room in their backpacks. The Seals weren’t there because they thought bin Laden was running a command centre for al-Qaida operations, as the White House would later tell the media. And they were not intelligence experts gathering information inside that house.’

(…)

Five days after the raid the Pentagon press corps was provided with a series of videotapes that were said by US officials to have been taken from a large collection the Seals had removed from the compound, along with as many as 15 computers. Snippets from one of the videos showed a solitary bin Laden looking wan and wrapped in a blanket, watching what appeared to be a video of himself on television. An unnamed official told reporters that the raid produced a ‘treasure trove … the single largest collection of senior terrorist materials ever’, which would provide vital insights into al-Qaida’s plans. The official said the material showed that bin Laden ‘remained an active leader in al-Qaida, providing strategic, operational and tactical instructions to the group … He was far from a figurehead [and]continued to direct even tactical details of the group’s management and to encourage plotting’ from what was described as a command-and-control centre in Abbottabad. ‘He was an active player, making the recent operation even more essential for our nation’s security,’ the official said. The information was so vital, he added, that the administration was setting up an inter-agency task force to process it: ‘He was not simply someone who was penning al-Qaida strategy. He was throwing operational ideas out there and he was also specifically directing other al-Qaida members.’

These claims were fabrications: there wasn’t much activity for bin Laden to exercise command and control over. The retired intelligence official said that the CIA’s internal reporting shows that since bin Laden moved to Abbottabad in 2006 only a handful of terrorist attacks could be linked to the remnants of bin Laden’s al-Qaida. ‘We were told at first,’ the retired official said, ‘that the Seals produced garbage bags of stuff and that the community is generating daily intelligence reports out of this stuff. And then we were told that the community is gathering everything together and needs to translate it. But nothing has come of it. Every single thing they have created turns out not to be true. It’s a great hoax – like the Piltdown man.’ The retired official said that most of the materials from Abbottabad were turned over to the US by the Pakistanis, who later razed the building. The ISI took responsibility for the wives and children of bin Laden, none of whom was made available to the US for questioning.

‘Why create the treasure trove story?’ the retired official said. ‘The White House had to give the impression that bin Laden was still operationally important. Otherwise, why kill him? A cover story was created – that there was a network of couriers coming and going with memory sticks and instructions. All to show that bin Laden remained important.”
– Seymour M. Hersh, The Killing of Osama Bin Laden

People often forget the fact that Bin Laden was an ex-CIA operative who was used to advance the US agenda in Afghanistan against the USSR in the 1980s. He was used again (as a boogeyman) to advance the US agenda in Afghanistan (and around the world) from 2001 to 2011.

When one considers that Bin Laden was a pawn in an international game of chess, that he might have died long before the “announced’ symbolic date of May 1st 2011 (read my article about it here) and that 9/11 was an inside job, then the truth about this “book story” becomes evident: It is a rather heavy-handed attempt to associate “truthers”, “conspiracy theorists” and anyone who questions mass media with terrorism.

bin laden
SHARE. Twitter Facebook Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
PREVIOUS ARTICLE
Brooke Candy’s “A Study in Duality” is Actually a Study in Monarch Mind Control
NEXT ARTICLE
The New VC Forums are Online!
Shark Tank Star Reveals Brilliant Mortgage Payoff Tip
Odd Trick Destroys Erectile Dysfunction
New Rule In Atlanta, GA
What GA Drinking Water Does To Your Body
1 Weird Tip To Kill Belly Fat In A Week
Hurry Up Before This Video Gets Banned! This System Generates $600,000 Legally!
Sponsored by RevContent

Related Posts
ISIS : A CIA Creation to Justify War Abroad and Repression at Home
ISIS : A CIA Creation to Justify War Abroad and Repression at Home
ekjc51
Madonna Spreads Disinformation With New “Illuminati” Song
02-05-2011 8-04-47 AM
Why the Death of the Man Who Was Not Behind 9/11 Was Announced on May 1st
The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III)
The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. III)
The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. II)
The Hidden Life of the Kennedys : The Elite Dynasty That Got Decimated (Pt. II)
Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State
Ferguson : Proof That America is Turning Into a Militarized Police State
Comments (67)
Sort by: Date Rating Last Activity
+25
Del · 3 days ago
"Tim Osman" died long ago.
Reply1 reply · active 2 days ago
+12
Big Al · 3 days ago
Honestly, if I would end up being the main antagonist and boogeyman in a huge conspiracy, I would try to get as much inside knowledge about the events as I could. And as someone directly associated with 9/11 Mr. bin Laden had every reason to get informed. (That he had no interested in exposing the truth and instead prefered to exploit his infamy is written on another page)
+39
What's in a name · 3 days ago
This appears to be their "hail Mary" pass and a last ditch attempt to sway the few remaining people who aren't aware of what's going on. There might be a few more attempts, but things are changing so quickly with new info coming out almost daily, they know their time is limited.

I gave up on MSM years ago and only skim headlines occasionally, so thank you, VC, for taking one for the team (again) and writing this up.
Reply1 reply · active 14 hours ago
+29
leukosxpsephos · 3 days ago
First of all, the 'truth movement', or 'controlled opposition,' is an intelligence operation. And the intelligence community was founded by the Illuminati, so one of the main purposes of the controlled opposition is to dilute 'truth' with disinformation. Another is to propagate scaremongering propaganda since the populace is more likely to go along with rigorous policies while their emotional state is suspended in fear during false flag aftermaths. Just as the 9/11 demolition shocked the world, then led to the Patriot Act in October 2001. Or the Boston bombing, which featured a soldier who lost both legs in Afghanistan two years prior. So we are seeing elitist theater put on by the intelligence community, which may include real human collateral damage, or mere special effects.
Reply3 replies · active 1 day ago
+17
William DeSousa · 3 days ago
Good to know. It's a sign that they are very worried about our awakening.

They know that the game is changing... seems like a desperate demonstration of it. Information is all around, they can't stop people from waking up anymore.

Now the world must be prepared for the final blow, i predict a wave of censorship coming, the police stasi-state recrudescence, showing its ugly face. Internet will receive the first attack from authorities soon.
Reply1 reply · active 2 days ago
+16
510mlc · 3 days ago
We all know that Bin Laden died in 2002, so everything beyond that is bull poo.
+14
dresspuss · 3 days ago
I'm not a conspiracy theorist I just do my research. You should too.
Reply1 reply · active 2 days ago
+20
TheLandOfTheMorons · 3 days ago
HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a joke!! Just when I thought the "news" couldn't get anymore obviously fake!
+14
ATHENAE · 2 days ago
The biggest conspiracy of them all is that Benazir Bhutto affirmed Bin Laden had died of kidney failure two years before his supposed raid...the whole story is put together with saliva...poor excuse for not showing the body...What a coincidence... they found a book written by Chomsky...suggesting he probably was his "friend" or even accomplice...

Yet the most incredible is the sheeple believing such charade.
Reply1 reply · active 1 day ago
+32
Observer74 · 2 days ago
Awesome!!! I have half of those books already. Now I have a list of more must haves. Thank you CIA!!!
Reply2 replies · active 1 day ago
+16
dresspuss · 2 days ago
Did You know?
The wtc towers were built to withstand the direct impact of a boeing 707 jet flying into any point of the tower
+7
Godozo · 2 days ago
Where's the dialysis equipment - or failing that, the pills to suppress the immune system and keep the body from rejecting the new kidney?

Otherwise this ain't OBL.
+11
Aqualife · 2 days ago
I heard this news on the radio yesterday and was thinking of VC. This "news" is such a gigantic hoax just like Osama's death. I remember when OBAMA announced his death with the most pompous and arrogant face I have ever seen on a president. And yet no body, no DNA evidence......just "he's dead OK?" And the fact that pple celebrated his fake second death just baffled me. Osama already died years before that. And Osama bin Laden reads Fritz Spritsmeier? Why? He just wants all non MUSLIMS dead. No conspiracy needed for that type of obsessive, compulsive train of thoughts. The illuminati is becoming desperate and that is scary. They might speed up the NWO process. God help us.
Reply3 replies · active 1 day ago
+5
BluBoy · 2 days ago
Its funny how no one in the world knew who Bin Laden was before 9/11....Then all of a sudden he's the worlds most wanted man. Truth is, that "Tim Osman" found a chip and on that chip was info and plans of what TPTB were going to do to other countries.....I will leave it at that. :-)
Reply1 reply · active 1 day ago
+7
choose2know · 2 days ago
I didn't know one could be an "ex" CIA agent.
Reply1 reply · active 2 days ago
+8
bibi · 2 days ago
This just makes me think that they are publishing that list of books to liken people who have bought/read them to terrorists, which would put them on a list of suspects that could go under the authorities' surveillance and scrutiny at any time.
Reply1 reply · active 1 day ago
+7
Blair Adele · 2 days ago
If the books are out there and brought to people's attention, it's like they're saying "see we have nothing to hide" Because there is a percentage of people who think truthers are stupid because if the stuff was so secret, we wouldn't even know about it. That's the kind of attitude that keeps people asleep and stupid. The books mean nothing to these people, just "well if it was the truth it wouldn't be so available!" We're in trouble.
+12
Bevin Chu · 2 days ago
Flagrantly disingenuous attempt to demonize domestic dissidents by associating them with "Islamic terrorists".

Will it work?

That depends on the American people.
+6
aduntoridas · 2 days ago
if he's reading abt 911, doesnt that mean he didnt plan it?
Reply1 reply · active 1 day ago
0
Villians Get Bored · 2 days ago
Hahahah!!!!

Ok, besides sounding like an extremely OBVIOUS plant,
it actually makes a lot of sense. It must get really
boring holed up in the desert with nothing to do but get a interminable
kidney treatment (those things can last 4-6 hours). and allegedly plot
the demise of first world countries.

And the truth is, conspiracy literature is very entertaining. As the saying goes,
truth is stranger than fiction. And whether all those titles are completely, partially,
or not in any sense true, you have to admit that they make some of the wildest,
most credibility stretching claims you can imagine in modern life. It's better than
most Hollywood movies and their unbelievable special effects
(or even worst, movies actually BORROW from this same
material, either by accident or by design).

Speaking of movies, this sounds EXACTLY like your classic "bad guy" who commits
some major news worthy crime, then sneaks away to his hidey hole and collects
news clippings about his "genius" plots, like he's reading "amazon reviews" or facebook responses.

Thanks for the laugh! I hope the rest of the populace and "abc agency" officials
get the humor in this one, and actually do something more useful with our tax dollars.
+14
Mark · 2 days ago
Obama ... Osama ... the only thing that separates the two are the letters B and S. BS.
Reply3 replies · active 1 day ago
+2
Nir · 2 days ago
thanks for the list!
will look up for them to download and get educated more :P
+7
Harbinger · 2 days ago
"The Guardian does not seem to know that US intelligence and the CIA are not exactly about journalistic accuracy. They are about propaganda and information wars."

On the contrary VC, the Guardian knows this all too well, for it is nothing but another tentacle on the multi-tentacled controlling octopus. Left wing, right wing, both wings on the same bird. The Guardian (or Grauniad as it's commonly referred to in the UK by non Guardian readers) is a left wing rag. It's a diabolically partial broadsheet that promotes the LGBT, multicultural, indigenous destruction, feminist, pro anti racism and pro anti family propaganda. It's editor and owners are all no doubt in bed with the CIA, FBI, NSA, FED, MOSSAD and all other organisations that are pushing for world government, a world banking system and a totalitarian socialist state.

In a nutshell there isn't one main stream media outlet that isn't controlled.
Reply1 reply · active 1 day ago
+4
seenb4in84 · 2 days ago
Hahahahaha! Well at least he had good taste in books. What a farce.
That would actually be a great syllabus in a world where we actually educated our youth rather than indoctrinated them.
+7
maialynda · 2 days ago
I find the timing (Politically propogandistic, I think) interesting since the official death of Osama Bin Laden was several years ago. This reminds me of the release of Sadam Hussein's art collection with American fantasy artists.
Reply2 replies · active 1 day ago
12Next »

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/us-intelligence-bin-laden-read-about-illuminati-conspiracy-theories-and-mkultra/

vier...@yahoo.com

May 29, 2015, 12:16:18 AM5/29/15
The mass media may be trying to cause/produce an association between the two, and most likely are as the propaganda machine that they are, but what it really shows is that Bin laden was the same as the CIA trainers in Afghanistan. More than likely he was trying to use their methods for his own purposes.

Noah Edelson

Jun 8, 2022, 4:16:34 PM6/8/22
On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 9:16:18 PM UTC-7, vier...@yahoo.com wrote:
> The mass media may be trying to cause/produce an association between the two, and most likely are as the propaganda machine that they are, but what it really shows is that Bin laden was the same as the CIA trainers in Afghanistan. More than likely he was trying to use their methods for his own purposes.

Well it didn't work, now did it? After much googling, this group here is the only group I could find that even discussed that stuff. On reddit the only chatter is about what Anime he liked, and speculation on his choice of porn. The thing is, it is quite possible that President Trump approved of the release because it was actually factual. I downloaded the Illuminati bit from the C.IA website. It is batshit crazy. Sure, the Illuminati probably still exists, and some of their peeps are probably up to no good. But Bill Clinton, as bad as he was- didn't turn out to be the anti-Christ. The author, aptly named "Fritz", was merely recirculating Hitler's paranoid ideas ad nauseum. That is just one of the PDFs. The other thing is just because bin Laden was reading about it, doesn't necessarily mean it isn't true. If he read Einstein's paper on Relativity- it doesn't be reason for us to doubt it is credible. (In fact, it has been validated more than any other physical theory. To be incorrect, it would mean every measurement from astrophysics peeps and also GPS engineers would somehow be incorrect. But I know my GPS is accurate within yards. QED. (no, not quantum electrodynamics- quod erat demonstrandum).

bin Laden won, btw. He got exactly what he wanted before he died- which is to "bleed America dry", economically. He said it in a few interviews during the '90s, and also its in the field training manual that was found in several Al Qaeda training facilities. (this is even mentioned in his wikipedia page.) It was a smart, and effective plan. He used the same tactics as he did against Russia. He stimulated paranoia and military overspending, which sank Russia in '91, and the USA over the next few decades, coming to fruition anytime now. Our debt to GDP is about 130%; and Trump printed as much money in 2020 as had been printed, total, from the year 1776 to 2020. Game over, man. People don't like to talk about this so much. It would get in the way of our spending another 100 million on Ukraine, maybe. Which is the defintion of stupid. One could make the claim that Russia is merely baiting us- in the same fashion bin Laden was, with a hidden support system that China provides. The sanctions hurt the USA's economics, ALOT- mostly by making the Yuan seem more stable. In the future, investors will go more that route, as China slowly divests its socialist money redistribution from us. (They have been propping up our failed economy more than any other nation- we literally owe them trillions of dollars. Thats more than we spend a year on our miltary.. almost exactly the same $$$ as the entire planet spends per year on military stuff. )

None of this is a crazy conspiracy theory. Its not even a conspiracy, really. Its just history, like the USA is gonna be in a few years. Just because Americans refuse to talk about it doesn't mean the problem will go away. I'm sure there will be plenty of chatter on the topic as Civil War II starts, and the Balkanized city-states from that debacle emerge - the adults of that generation thinkin' how STUPID the "adults" of our generation are.