Micro chip implant of any type all leads to Remote Neural Monitoring!!

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 5, 2022, 1:46:12 PM5/5/22

5 to 10 million americans and millions of global public are ALREADY
SECRETLY CHIPPED with Mind Control Nanobots by the pathologically lying,
cunning deceptive WHITE XTIAN PSYCHOPATHS at CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5
ASIS ASIO CSIS Psychopaths and their BRAINS are LINKED to NSA Quantum
Computer HIVE AI Global Information Grid and being REMOTELY OPERATED
like fucking puppets, while the DUMB LOW IQ Whites are spending their
entire lives SUCKING and inserting human, animal, rubber and metal cocks
in their orifices and GOSSIPING 24x7 about useless shit.

Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and
KILL, Modus Operandi.

Kevin Svenson is one of the Psychopaths of this EVIL SECRET SOCIETY.
He knows things about Supercomputer EVIL AI remotely controlling
millions of humans and STEALTHILY TORTURING them with PRECISION,
regardless of the physical location of Victims.

One can EASILY INFER that Kevin Svenson is a PERPETRATOR, and NOT A
VICTIM like he cunningly sells himself to be.

Kevin Svenson
https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_

https://twitter.com/HAL_9_Thousand_/status/1521712150158397440
Every citizen is a Target for Neuro-Weapons technology for top down control

The goal is to absorb the world into a highly advanced Global Brain

In the future all human neural data will be fed into a massive network
of supercomputers

a hive mind.

a World Sentient Simulation.

He is DECEIVING the public that he is a victim, when in reality he is a
PERPETRATOR.

He knows things about SUPERCOMPUTER EVIL AI torturing people, at a level
ONLY perpetrators know.

He also very casually mentioned that ALL Human brains will be connected
to brain net and remotely operated in the future.

I know that FACT as a VICTIM, he knows that fact as a PERPETRATOR.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/micro-chip-implant-whatever-implants-all-leads-remote-projjal-ghosh

Micro chip implant of any type all leads to Remote Neural Monitoring!!
For all the RNM victims - its not the end of our life!! We can fight back!!

The Electromagnetic Spectrum is very self explanatory !! A person who
had studied Science at 10 + 2 Level can understand this picture. Our
point of concern is the Electromagnetic Waves. The picture talks about
the varying frequency of the Electromagnetic waves emitted from
different media. These Electromagnetic wave can penetrate Walls of
House, Human skin & Bones of the Human Body. All of us know about
Reflection & Refraction. As electromagnetic waves, and in this case,
radio signals travel, they interact with objects and the media in which
they travel. As they do this the radio signals can be reflected,
refracted or diffracted. These interactions cause the radio signals to
change direction, and to reach areas which would not be possible if the
radio signals traveled in a direct line. Radio signals may also undergo
diffraction. It is found that when signals encounter an obstacle they
tend to travel around them. This can mean that a signal may be received
from a transmitter even though it may be "shaded" by a large object
between them.
How does Remote Neural Monitoring Works ?

How many times did you have thoughts that you never wanted to share with
anyone and have been constantly worried at the thought of someone ever
finding out about these thoughts? All of us have been through this
process, and the new and improved technologies being developed around
the world, supposedly to deal with crime and terrorism, and
inadvertently intrude on one’s privacy, should probably bring us all to
the brink of paranoia. These technologies are funded by governments at
the highest level and some of the countries involved include USA, UK,
Spain, Germany and France.

Recently, the infamous National Security Agency (NSA) of the U.S.A. has
developed a very efficient method of controlling the human brain. This
technology is called Remote Neural Monitoring (R.N.M.) and is expected
to revolutionize crime detection and investigation.

R.N.M. works remotely (ever wondered why have we all been driven
relentlessly towards wireless systems?) to control the brain under the
objective to detect any criminal thought taking place inside the mind of
a possible culprit. Inevitable question: How can you isolate a criminal
thought if you do not have a comparative measure of non-criminal thoughts?
This undertaking is based on two principles:

The EMF emissions from the brain can be decoded into current thoughts,
images and sounds in the subject's brain. It sends complicated codes and
electromagnetic pulse signals to activate evoked potentials inside the
brain, thus generating sounds and visual images in the neural circuits.
With its speech, auditory and visual communication systems, RNM allows
for a complete audio-visual brain to brain link or a brain-to-computer link.

the mechanism needs to decode the resonance frequency of each specific
site to modulate the insertion of information in that specific location
of the brain. RNM can also detect hearing via electromagnetic
microwaves, and it also features the transmission of specific commands
into the subconscious, producing visual disturbances, visual
hallucinations and injection of words and numbers in to the brain
through electromagnetic radiation waves. Also, it manipulates emotions
and thoughts and reads thoughts remotely, causes pain to any nerve of
the body, allows for remote manipulation of behavior, controls sleep
patterns through which control over communication is made easy. This can
be used for crime investigation and security management. Nowadays latest
RNM can be detected by Human Brain, Mobile Devices, Satellites & Super
Computers.

NB: There is a Group in Face Book "Remote Neural Monitoring : A
Technology Used For Controlling Human Brain" The Readers may visit this
group as well.

How to Block Remote Neural monitoring :

Certain observations have been made about these signals:

1) They tend to be beamed through the window of a room where one spends
the most time, usually the window facing the front street

2) They are specifically directed to target and track a person inside
his home

3) The tracking speed is slow, and when the target moves, the signal
takes several seconds or minutes to search and find the target at his
new location.

4) When the target enters an area in his home that the signal cannot
reach, the signal goes on a wide search mode, thinking the target has
left his home and is traveling about town.

5) When the primary window is blocked off, the signal finds another
window or thin wall to penetrate

6) One can feel the effects of this signal, which may induce a dull
headache or pressure in the temples

Cell phone towers are used to generate these signals. HAARP may play a
part in this as well. A targeted person is tracked, either via some
signature characterized by the resonant characteristics of his skull or
DNA, or by tracking signals emitted by implants put into him during
abductions, or perhaps by more sophisticated methods. Computers perform
the calculations necessary to alter the signal of each of three cell
phone towers so as to triangulate a hot spot of signal at the target's
location. When the target moves, new calculations have to be made, which
takes several seconds.

These signals consist of microwave carriers with ELF modulation and
audio encoded messages.

1) the microwaves resonate with DNA, can penetrate flesh and bone, pass
through some walls and windows, and are already in use by cell phones.

2) these signals en train brainwaves into a high-beta state, which
causes aggression and stress, or an alpha level that induces hypnotic
states and muddled thinking.

3) Besides the ELF waves that en train one's brain, there are also other
signals consisting of audio messages. I have not verified what these
messages are, but they could be something along the lines of "You are
angry, You cannot think, You give up, You have no energy, etc..." These
audio messages could be modulated into the microwave carrier via
frequency modulation, while the ELF brain-entertainment signals could be
amplitude modulated.

4) There may also be emotional signatures frequency-modulated into the
carrier. These can induce anger, frustration, sadness, or essentially
any human emotion into susceptible targets

Basically there are two types - mind control systems employing ordinary
RF frequencies, and those employing scalar waves. Both types have
different characteristics. However, scalar waves are very difficult to
block. For both types, the most effective shielding is simply distance.

It has been well known for decades, that the human head resonates at a
certain UHF frequency and a harmonic of it found in the microwave band.
Oddly enough - the microwave harmonic frequency found at about 1.2GHz is
disturbingly close to digital cell frequencies. A coincidence of course

A company called EM-SEC Technologies has a new coating called
UniShield [1] that will block radio signals. This compound is mainly
intended for cell phones, wireless and other devices (which may also
include some listening devices.) It is intended to prevent hackers from
tapping into wireless data but clearly may have other uses. Paint can be
applied with a roller, brush or sprayed on and dries in about 30 minutes.

CHALLENGES TO USING SHIELDING PAINT

The difficulty comes with mind control signals, and whether this
paint will stop it. Mind control equipment is highly classified and they
don't publish data sheets for their equipment on the internet. Some
research appears to show that separated layers of metal sheeting can
stop scalar waves. Therefore, this paint would not be applicable to that
technology. Since some mind control signals can originate from
satellites, be prepared to also shield your ceiling(s) and floor as
well. For carpeted floors, you may have to take up the carpeting and
paint the under-layment flooring with one or two coats then have the
carpet re-installed (stretched and put back on the cleats by a
professional.) Hardwood floors are even more difficult. If one were to
prioritize which rooms to shield first, the bedroom would probably be at
the top of the list, followed by the living room (or whatever the room
is in which you spend all your time awake in.)
You can get rid of V2K, neural monitoring, electronic harassment by
building a Well Shielded Faraday Cage one being in it for about 10
minutes... The Cage needs to block electromagnetic waves in the
frequencies from about 1 hertz ( elf radio waves) to megahertz... If
they cant send signals to your body n mind for over 5 minutes they will
lose contact with you...
An expensive watch "Teslar watch" that available in Tools for
Wellness - http://www.toolsforwellness.com/teslar-watches.html and
changing the leather watchband to Speidel copper back watchband
http://www.healthaccessories.com/php/speidel_watch_bands.php?catg_id=LM
If one wears all day and night on ones left wrist. It seems to
minimize the electromagnetic pollution around. Whether it be induced by
perps, or naturally occurring by surrounding electronic devices such as
computer, TV, electrical appliances, etc.

HEALTHY FOODS Melatonin supplement - Naturally found in Body to help you
sleep.. take 4 3mg tabs daily. Ginvo Biloba - helps organic brain
syndrome Use one teaspoon a day from one of the following.

Cod liver oil
Extra Virgin olive oil
flax seed oil
Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids - Coasts brain and nervous system, Neurol
Immunity and strength.
Sublingal or tabs B Multi Vitamin Complex - Mental Health Absorption
Black Grapes -Rebuild DNA
Blueberries - helps memory
Apples - 3 day
Green Vegetables - Brain food
Pasta - Car Energy
Banana Potassium

NB: Books to Read : Dr. Ha Ha Lung - Okay.. lol - Dr of Psychology Mind
Control - Psychological Warfare Mind Penetration.

USING MIRRORS : Try placing a mirror on the floor near you and let
me know what occurs. One will feel different for a little bit and now
one feel much better. Although, one can still hear the V2k, it is not as
loud. the nervous system that has trouble sleeping it will go away.
Anti-Radiation Clothing / Electromagnetic Radiation Resistant
Clothing. Electromagnetic radiation resistant clothing.
Practice MEDITATION TO SHIELD FROM ATTACKS.
Use ORGONE 'orgone blasters' available online.
Use Hair Gel and Body Oil which will give a cooling effect. One can
prepare with Sea salt not iodized salt - its available in market.
Heavy-duty plasticized rubber and rubberized fabric.
Voice to Skull - as a minimum: (1) a radio frequency scanner which
has the capacity to pick up frequencies in the Megahertz range; (2) a
portable acoustical frequency detector, (3) a portable EMF detector with
a loop antenna; and (4) a substantial quantity of copper wire mesh.
Aluminium Foil Sheet paper can block Electromagnetic signals up to
certain frequency. The higher the micron the better effect it will be.
Dark color clothes absorbs Electromagnetic wave to some extent.
Avoid stress & try to complete your work in time. A sleep of
minimum 8 hrs is absolutely necessary!!
Rubber Ear plug used by swimmers can block the V2k sound that
triggers the Remote Neural Monitoring.
Neodymium magnets a typical type of rear earth magnet has the
capability to totally disable the Chips implant. Place 3 strong magnets
around the top of the skull as triangle and 3 around the forehead offset
from the top , interferes with the technology.

NB: I had fallen pray to it some 13 years during my first visit in
Mumbai. I am not aware when & how did it happened!! May be in my deep
sleep when the terrorist would have crept in!! Other chances are very
rare!! I have practically no inclination towards alcohol!! But in
official parties i do booze that also very limited!! I am a kind of
pious person who true believer in God & its existence!! I am a veteran
follower Of the Great Indian Monk Swami Viveknanda!!

I am searching for last 12 years to cope up with this harassment. It was
during which i got an hint "Micro chip implant" from an IIT Chemistry
professor whom i met in Bangalore when i was with IBM. I went to
Hyderabad but i couldn't find his were about !! Then my search began - i
browsed plenty of websites then i came to know about Remote Neural
Monitoring. I had lost many valuable resource in my life both
Financially as well as my career point of view!! The most important
among all was - i lost my Father in the process!! But it was my
challenge that i will find out the truth defying the Cosmic Energy!!

Based on my knowledge that i had gathered so far - i am publishing this
article. Initially i was of the opinion that i am the only one who got
penalized but now i am feeling better as there are innumerable people
all around the globe who had fallen victim to this Remote Neural
Monitoring!! People who are not knowledgeable about this, think that
this a Brain Cancer!! Avoid those Rumors!! I came across many well known
Doctors in my Home town who without knowing the fact was proposing
medicines after Medicines!! I became totally crippled!! I don't know
weather the Doctors did this intentionally or not!!

Let me tell you guys this is just basic commonsense "An advancement in
the field of Medical Science"!! So turn a def ear to the people who
talks nonsense!! I was like a machine controlled by Mobile devices &
Human - when i landed in Bangalore in the year 2006!! With the
cooperation of the IBM People & my own determination & faith in God -
one fine morning i went to Nimhans Hospital Out Door. The real treatment
i got was from Nimhans in Bangalore, India!! They treated me for
schizophrenic tendency with Sizopin. It helped me a lot!! Except the
thought broadcasting all symptoms were gone. Though it was really a
tough time which i had to overcome with such a high dose of medicine(600
mg) as i had to cope up with my work load. In IBM Bangalore the Senior
Managers cooperated.

What i suggest to you all "Trust in God!! God is Great"!! It was during
this period only based on my honest & sincerer effort i earned the glory
of an IBM er & subsequently on coming back to Kolkata won an award from
IBM(GBS GD Excellence Award).

My little advice please do try to get rid of this or adopt the
neutralize procedure i discussed, as early as you can because it has a
schizophrenic tendency. "Electromagnetic waves are not good for health".
I have browsed innumerable websites!!

There might be incomplete or missed out information!! Still i tried my
level best to explain it in full - Please accept my sincere apology if
you find something more.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 5, 2022, 1:50:23 PM5/5/22
On 5/5/2022 10:46 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> 5 to 10 million americans and millions of global public are ALREADY SECRETLY
> CHIPPED with Mind Control Nanobots by the pathologically lying, cunning deceptive

That's false, but knuckle-dragging right-wingnuts *act* as if they're chipped.

Suspicious

May 5, 2022, 4:05:03 PM5/5/22
In article <C3UcK.6$Acq...@fx13.iad>
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Flush.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 6, 2022, 1:32:04 AM5/6/22
EVIL WHITES in FBI CIA NSA MI6 MI5 DHS ASIS ASIO have been SECRETLY
CHIPPING Americans and Global public with DNA MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS for
the last 40 years and LINKING their brains to NSA Quantum Computer HIVE
AI Global Information Grid (GiG) and REMOTELY OPERATING them like
PUPPETS, like Whistleblower Bryan Kofron Explained in his EXPOSE VIDEOS.

You american, brit and ozzie LOW IQ MORONS,

Life is NOT just about SUCKING and INSERTING human, animal, rubber and
mental cocks in your bodily orifices and GOSSIPING, 24x7.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

Right now, I am 8000 miles away from US borders BUT the EVIL CIA NSA DHS
FBI Psychopaths are still "TORTURING ME physically and mentally",
because they are READING my "private thoughts" and at times "programming
my brain" via satellites to forcefully touch items or INVOLUNTARILY
hitting the sofa and dining table with my hand while walking by them,
and CREATING PAIN in different parts of my body AT WILL.

They also made my HEART/CHEST AREA heavy a couple of times as a
"WARNING" that they will MURDER me by giving me ARTIFICIAL heart attack,
because they know I am emailing media "to do an EXPOSE" of how these
PSYCHOPATHIC BASTARDS are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me and millions of
global public and SECRETLY CHIPPING humans with MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS
and "neurally enslaving" us and REMOTELY OPERATING us like PUPPETS.

White Christian VIRUS DOESN'T UNDERSTAND their OWN DNA and Modus Operandi.

These are your CHARACTER TRAITS:

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Shamelessness, Egoism, Arrogance, Cowardice,
Barbarism, Blood Lust and EVIL.

NOT even an IOTA of respectable character trait.

Do you fucking UNDERSTAND "simple english" what Microwave Scientist
Barry Trower said?

The EVIL Psychopaths at CIA NSA MI6 MI5 are STEALTHILY TORTURING me and
other TIs "UNTIL we DIE or END UP IN MENTAL ASYLUMS."

WHITE FILTH cannot SMELL THEIR OWN STINKY EVIL RACE, cuz they LIVE IN
the same STINK and have the SAME DNA.

11:03 - 12:05 - Govt is torturing victims UNTIL THEY END UP IN MENTAL
ASYLUMS or DIE - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Bigger Than Snowden. Neuro Weapons. Directed Energy Weapons. Mind
Control. Targeted Individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6mv2O-U

The WHITE CHRISTIAN motherfuckers at CIA NSA DHS FBI are TORTURING ME
24x7 for the last 21 years NON-STOP, like ex-MI5 microwave Scientist
Barrie Trower said in the VIDEO ABOVE.

One of the Secret Society Deep State Psychopaths bhandava even PUBLICLY
THREATENED me that THEY WILL TORTURE ME "until I commit suicide".

Secret Society FBI CIA NSA DHS Psychopath bhandava THREAT 4
https://imgur.com/4B1fzDg

Shadow US Govt CIA FBI NSA DHS Psychopath bhandava THREATS
https://imgur.com/a/3uM2AxP

POTUS, Congress and Senators are NOT your govt.

They are at the SAME LEVEL as you, me and any other general american
public, EXCEPT with "very limited powers" to make ONLY Social Policies.

Wars, Foreign Policies and Business Decisions are all MADE by the EVIL
Shadow US govt who GIVES ORDERS to potus, congress and senators from
behind to EXECUTE them.

Here is the US GOVT SECURITY ORGANIZATION CHART.

US Govt Security Organization Chart - POTUS
https://imgur.com/gallery/ljiZMSj

If you don't believe it, here is the SECONDARY EVIDENCE in the first ONE
MINUTE of the video. There are total 38 SECURITY LEVELS in and above Top
Secret Crypto.

Colonel Daniel Salter -US Govt Security Structure Chart -POTUS Level 17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_02a6WbiI

Dr. Katherine Horton being TORTURED by EVIL CIA NSA MI6 PSYCHOPATHS
https://twitter.com/i/status/1476771524208173059

Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote
mind control
https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/

One to two million americans are being "stealthily TORTURED" by EVIL US
Govt - Whistleblower Bryan Kofron
Highly intelligent people are targeted, isolated from family and friends
Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of
Mind Invasive Technology
https://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123
Excerpts:

If we were concerned before about diagnostic criteria being imposed
according to the classification of recognizable symptoms, we have
reason now to submit them to even harsher scrutiny. The development over
the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included as a major
strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of
which is to enter the brain and mind. Unannounced, undebated and largely
unacknowledged by scientists or by the governments who employ them –
technology to enter and control minds from a distance has been unleashed
upon us. The only witnesses who are speaking about this terrible
technology with its appalling implications for the future, are the
victims themselves and those who are given the task of diagnosing mental
illness are attempting to silence them by classifying their evidence and
accounts as the symptoms of schizophrenia, while the dispensers of
psychic mutilation and programmed pain continue with their work, aided
and unopposed.

Part of the effort is to remind the victim that they are constantly
under control or surveillance. Programmes vary, but common forms of
reminders are electronic prods and nudges, body noises, twinges and
cramps to all parts of the body, increasing heart beats, applying
pressures to internal organs – all with a personally codified system of
comments on thoughts and events, designed to create stress, panic and
desperation. This is mind control at its most benign. There is reason to
fear the use of beamed energy to deliver lethal assaults on humans,
including cardiac arrest, and bleeding in the brain.

For someone who felt his mind was going to pieces, to be put into the
stressful situation of the psychiatric examination, even when the
psychiatrist acquitted himself with kindness, the situation of the
assessment procedure itself, can be ‘an effective way to drive someone
crazy, or more crazy.’ (Laing, 1985, p 17). But if the accounting of
bizarre experiences more or less guaranteed you a new label or a trip to
the psychiatric ward, there is even more reason for a new group of
people to be outraged about how their symptoms are being diagnosed. A
doubly cruel sentence is being imposed on people who are the victims of
the most appalling abuse by scientific-military experiments, and a
totally uncomprehending society is indifferent to their evidence. For
the development of a new class of weaponry now has the capability of
entering the brain and mind and body of another person by technological
means.

Since the presence of a permanent ‘other’ in one’s mind and body is by
definition an act of the most intolerable cruelty, people who are forced
to bear it but who refuse to be broken by it, have no other option than
to turn themselves into activists, their lives consumed by the battle
against such atrocities, their energies directed to alerting and
informing the public of things they don’t want to hear or understand
about evil forces at work in their society.

The calculated and technological entry into another person’s mind is an
act of monumental barbarism which obliterates– perhaps with the
twiddling of a dial – the history and civilisation of man’s mental
development. It is more than an abuse of human rights, it is the
destruction of meaning. For any one who is forced into the hell of
living with an unseen mental rapist, the effort to stay sane is beyond
the scope of tolerable endurance. The imaginative capacity of the
ordinary mind cannot encompass the horror of it. We have attempted to
come to terms with the experiments of the Nazis in concentration camps.
We now have the prospect of systematic control authorised by men who
issue instructions through satellite communications for the destruction
of societies while they are driving new Jaguars and Mercedes, and going
to the opera.

In 1969 Dr Jose Delgado, a Yale psychologist, published a book:
“Physical Control of the Mind: Towards a Psychocivilized Society”. In
essence, he displayed in practical demonstrations how, by means of
electrical stimulation of the brain which had been mapped out in its
relations between different points and activities, functions and
sensations, – by means of electrical stimulation, how the rhythm of
breathing and heartbeat could be changed, as well as the function of
most of the viscera, and gall bladder secretion. Frowning, opening and
closing of eyes and mouth, chewing, yawning, sleep, dizziness, epileptic
seizures in healthy persons were induced. The intensity of feelings
could be controlled by turning the knob, which controlled the intensity
of the electric current. He states at the end of his book the hope that
the new power will remain limited to scientists or some charitable elite
for the benefit of a “psychocivilized society.”

In January 1998, an annual public meeting of the French National
Bioethics Committee was held in Paris. Its chairman, Jean-Pierre
Changeux, a neuroscientist at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, told the
meeting that “advances in cerebral imaging make the scope for invasion
of privacy immense. Although the equipment needed is still highly
specialized, it will become commonplace and capable of being used at a
distance. That will open the way for abuses such as invasion of personal
liberty, control of behaviour and brainwashing. These are far from being
science-fiction concerns…and constitute “a serious risk to society.”
(“Nature.” Vol 391, 1998.

In his book on CIA mind control research (Marks, 1988), John Marks
quotes a CIA colleague’s joke (always revealing for personality
characteristics): “If you could find the natural radio frequency of a
person’s sphincter, you could make him run out of the room real fast.”

Dr Igor Smirnov, of the Institute of Psycho-Correction in Moscow, says:
“It is easily conceivable that some Russian ‘Satan’, or let’s say
Iranian – or any other ‘Satan’, as long as he owns the appropriate means
and finances, can inject himself into every conceivable computer
network, into every conceivable radio or television broadcast, with
relative technological ease, even without disconnecting cables…and
intercept the radio waves in the ether and modulate every conceivable
suggestion into it. This is why such technology is rightfully
feared.”(German TV documentary, 1998).

There is NO SUCH thing as a WHITE MAN. A White man is an OXYMORON. These
COCKSUCKING WHITE FILTH have been STEALTHILY TORTURING ME for the last
20 yrs with Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons non-stop 24x7. EVIL
WHITES have NO BALLS to fight anybody from the front.

DUMB WHITE WOMEN are BREEDING completely useless COWARD SPECIES and
INFESTING this beautiful planet with even more FILTHY VIRUS, as if they
haven't INFESTED enough.

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSED this EVIL SHADOW
GOVT in the VIDEOS BELOW, whom even POTUSes, Senators, Mayors and
Congressmen WARNED amrikkkan public about and "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

Dr Graham Downing - These technologies are TERRIFYING
They are running a parallel society, this is a gamed society
Millions of people are NOT AWARE that their THOUGHTS are being remotely
manipulated
DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano: This technology already EXISTS TODAY

The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s

SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #1
from Gangstalkerwars.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDBS2HE-70

SECURITY INDUSTRY SPECIALIST TELLS ALL: Bryan Kofron Original Podcast #2
from Gangstalkerwars.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9QodNdmco

US govt is surreptitiously collecting the DNA of world leaders and is
reportedly protecting that of Potus
Decoded, these genetic blueprints could provide compromising
information. In the not so distant future,
they may provide something more as well-- the basis for the creation of
personalized bio-weapons that could
take down a president and leave no trace.

The Matrix Movie is Reality: Whistleblower Bryan Kofron and D-Waves
Geordie Rose Reveal the Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6pkLL11Ss

New brain implants are so microscopic, you won't even know that you've
been implanted
https://www.naturalnews.com/050440_brain_implants_mind_control_transhumanism.html

Mind Control Nanobots Replacing Neurons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2Xw-GNkUQ

MisDiagnosis and Mistreatments by Manipulation of BioData
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/127874772503293/

Remote Neural Monitoring Explained - RT
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/113464013944369/

Pain is perceived by the brain - Dr Robert Duncan
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/120828363207934/

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS A HIVE MIND QUANTUM COMPUTER SIMULATION OF YOUR
MIND TO MANIPULATE REALITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGl8jPVrCM
From 1996 - 2010, $8.5 Trillion pentagon black budget has NEVER been
accounted. The COCKSUCKING LOW IQ POTUS n Congress CLOWNS have NO BALLS
to even ASK DOD and CIA what they did with that $8.5 Trillion BUT the
entire WHTE FILTH in amrikka DELUDES themselves that Amrikkka is a
DEMOCRACY and then GOES AROUND the world and MURDERS non-americans in
MILLIONS, who DON'T BEND OVER for the FILTHY CONFUSED GENDER WHITE RACE
which should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED like an EVIL VIRUS.

Paul Hellyer - Shadow govt - CIA FBI NSA CEOs Military Intelligence
Agencies, Dictatorship, Ruthless power hungry people. Black Budget -$8.5
TRILLION since 1996 that has never been accounted. Shadowy govt,
Unacknowledged Special Access Programs.
FCC + 5G Beyond Insanity
Ultra High Frequency Radiation (2.4 to 100 Ghz or more)
Aimed and amplified signals
Massive Deployment of Towers
Rake in $Billions
No Standards, No testing, Anything Goes
Trial Deployments in 2017
Share with Satellite & Military Operations

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 6, 2022, 3:21:26 PM5/6/22