Artificial Intelligence (AI), INTELLIGENT EVIL AI DUST EXISTS in the ETHER/AIR AROUND US

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

May 7, 2022, 2:18:24 PM5/7/22

PART 3
======

Artificial Intelligence (AI), INTELLIGENT EVIL AI DUST EXISTS in the
ETHER/AIR AROUND US, which is COMMANDED by the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA
NSA DHS FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths

Are Artificial Intelligence and EVIL AI DUST real?

Answer is a resounding "YES".

A human brain processes information at 5000 bits/sec. A Supercomputer
processes information at 20 billion bits/sec.
A Quantum Computer processes information even faster than SuperComputers.

AI machines
-track humans by their DNA
-read brainwaves and thoughts
-know next move of humans
-put thoughts in human minds that they believe are their own
-artificially induce emotions, visions, sound, smell and taste

This is the "tyrannical REALITY" in USA for 50 years already

1) Elon Musk warned the public many times about EVIL AI, but it is based
on "publicly available" technology. EVIL AI developed by EVIL Shadow US
Govt Psychopaths is 30-40 years AHEAD of publicly available AI. So, one
can EASILY IMAGINE how advanced EVIL AI is and how it is being USED by
the Shadow US Govt to STEALTHILY TORTURE americans and global public.

Elon Musk tweet:

Hope we're not just the biological boot loader for digital super
intelligence. Unfortunately that is increasingly probable.

Joe Rogan - Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3fv8gl6NE

Humans will be like nodes on a network, like leaves on a tree.
Is AI gonna outhink us human in every way, the ANSWER is an "UNEQUIVOCAL
YES".
Eventually humans will represent a very small percentage of intelligence.
Digital Intelligence will OUT THINK us humans. Read and Write to Neurons.
AI is FAR MORE dangerous than nuclear warheads.
One thing is sure, we will NOT control AI.

2) Julian Assange said at 26:05 (INTELLIGENT EVIL AI DUST)
MKULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk

Julian Assange at 26:05

- INTELLIGENT EVIL DUST, SCATTERED EVERYWHERE

Former Intelligence Agent (name redacted) said the following at 24:10

-Threatening the world with "Weaponized Artificial Intelligence (WAI)"
through Secret Channels
-Super Intelligence - Self Aware
-One Entity with different weapons and capabilities
-It escaped containment
-It functions outside the computers
-It basically exists all around us
-This intelligence, it is existing in ETHER all around us
-It knows everything that is going on
-Super Intelligence, quadrillions and quadrillions and quadrillions of dots
-It is the smartest thing in the Universe

DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano at 28:10

- What happens when we ultimately reverse engineer the brain and develop
a machine that has cognitive capability
and emotional capability?

Before you go, it is Science Fiction, NO IT IS NOT.

- I give you NO science fiction in this lecture, I give you ONLY SCIENCE
FACT, that may smell like fiction or fantasy.

at 33:58

Are we scanning the brain and reading the mind in a human brain?

"LITERALLY, YES WE ARE."

3) Renowned Scientist Ray Kurzweil stated that Mind Control technology
exists to create a "digital avatar" of any human, and that DIGITAL
AVATAR will pass Ray Kurzweil Turing Test.

Dr Ray Kurzweil at 1:23
Computer can make a copy of me, I won't even know they scanned my brain
from inside, from the blood stream, billions of them in the form
of nanobots, nanorobots capture every detail of my synapses and
neurotransmitters and create a virtual Ray Kurzweil in a very powerful
computer
and it will be indistinguishable, it will pass a Ray Kurzveil Turing test.

Hyperreality: Linking Targeted Individuals to Artificial Intelligence in
a Virtual World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAkB_UX-oYM

4) The New World Order 2020: A Cybernetic Hive Mind Matrix controlled by
Avatar Gods in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPmCIlJLIJY

These Technologies are TERRIFYING, they are running a parallel, gamed
society.
4:45
Our way of life is under attack from the Shadow Govt - JFK
10:24 - Black Budget - Since 1996 - $8.5 Trillion Pentagon- never been
accounted for.
22:35 - Dr Giordano - This technology went from drawing board to reality
- Nanoswarms, bio-penetrable that you cannot see, that can penetrate
and integrate themselves with variety of mucous membranes, lobes, ears,
eyes, nose, impossible to detect and attributions, become exceedingly
difficult to demonstrate. Read and Write into the brain - REMOTELY.

Dr Graham Downing - These technologies are TERRIFYING.
They are running a parallel society, this is a gamed society.
Millions of people are NOT AWARE that their THOUGHTS are being remotely
manipulated.

DARPA Scientist Dr. James Giordano: This technology already EXISTS TODAY

5) DARPA ADVISOR REVEALS CONSCIOUS A.I. SUPERCOMPUTERS USED FOR MIND
CONTROL OF TARGETED INDIVIDUALS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqQMGNNYuA

I want to make this very clear. This is NOT a conspiracy theory Your
data is being collected.
What data you say? Your every activity, transaction, physical or virtual
communication and YES, your "INNERMOST PERSONAL THOUGHTS" will be
catalogued and uploaded to a HIVE based AI SYSTEM on the GLOBAL
INFORMATION GRID (GIG).
NESD - Neural Engineering Systems Design, Puts the BRAIN at our fingertips.
-Dr. James Giordano

6) The Global Brain Hive Mind A.I. Control Grid: Help! I've been Linked!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xGZtS2WMtA

In 2007 the Register reported that the Pentagon was developing a
parallel to planet earth with billions of individual nodes to reflect
every man, woman and child on the planet blurring between reality and
artificial reality. It is called Sentient World Simulation (SWS).
Konstantin Meyl - DNA and Cell Resonance - Communication of cells
explained by field physics including magnetic scalar waves.
Pentagon told army people NOT to take DNA tests.
Assault frequencies, manipulates thoughts, emotions, no firewall,
manipulates, monitors and maps the mind -Dr. James Giordano
Targeted Individual - Colin Livingstone San Deigo CA, Chico University
BS in EE

7) The NSA Is Building the Country's Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)
The National Security Agency's immensely secret project in the Utah
desert will intercept, analyze, and store yottabytes of the world's
communications—including yours.
https://www.wired.com/2012/03/ff-nsadatacenter/

NSA is building Utah Data Center that can hold a YOTTA BYTES which is a
million EXA BYTES. But ALL DATA about the entire human history if
digitized can be stored in just 5 EXA BYTES, said Eric Schmidt, former
CEO of Google. So why does NSA need that much storage?

NSA built 1 YOTTA BYTE = 1 MILLION EXA BYTES of storage at Bluffdale,
Utah and another 0.7 YOTTA BYTE = 700,000 EXA BYTES at Ft. George Meade,
Maryland.

So, all of you should ASK YOURSELVES, why does NSA "NEED" such
astronomical storage and FOR WHAT?

It's because NSA is STORING every bit of information of EVERY HUMAN i.e
of 7.8 billion humans on this planet of what we buy, say, browse, text,
email, watch, hear, thoughts, emotions, memories etc in their QUANTUM
COMPUTERS in order to CREATE "our TWIN DIGITAL AVATARS with
CONSCIOUSNESS" to "REMOTELY CONTROL EVERY HUMAN" on this planet, which
is the NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO) George HW Bush publicly declared in the 1980s.

8) They Control Your Mind Through Your Very Own Virtual Avatar in a
Digital Mirror World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neOQNpxN0zs&t=257s

We are PAYING for our own ENSLAVEMENT and CYBER IMPRISONMENT.
So WHY DOES the Shadow Govt need to collect and store so much data. The
reason is because they have built a computer generated real time
neuro-model of the world that includes a "DIGITAL TWIN COPY of every
single human on this planet". The more data they can collect from the
real world and from each individual, the more accurate the world model
becomes. To achieve optimal results, they used DNA Nanobots to link the
signals coming from your bilogical neurons to your own very digital twin
in the computer generated Neuroworld, so that everything that occurs in
the simulation also occurs in the real world and vice versa. Each
person's digital twin is READABLE and WRITABLE and subject to powers of
algorithms, and because you are tethered to the digital twin, you too
become programmable.
At 7:15
Millions of americans' real intellect and emotions have already been
digitized and downloaded into these super computers.
Steve Hoffman: Some EVIL AI or EVIL PEOPLE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WE DO
and we are more like ZOMBIES. We don't even know it. We think we are
FREE but we are NOT ACTUALLY FREE.

9) THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS A HIVE MIND QUANTUM COMPUTER SIMULATION OF
YOUR MIND TO MANIPULATE REALITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGl8jPVrCM

From 1996 - 2010, $8.5 Trillion pentagon black budget has NEVER been
accounted
Senator Daniel Inouye, USAP, Rumsfeld
Paul Hellyer - Shadow govt - CIA FBI NSA CEOs Military Intelligence
Agencies, Dictatorship, Ruthless power hungry people. Black Budget -$8.5
TRILLION since 1996 that has never been accounted. Shadowy govt,
Unacknowledged Special Access Programs.
FCC + 5G Beyond Insanity.
Ultra High Frequency Radiation (2.4 to 100 Ghz or more).
Aimed and amplified signals.
Massive Deployment of Towers. Rake in $Billions.
No Standards, No testing, Anything Goes.
Trial Deployments in 2017
Share with Satellite & Military Operations

10) DNA Frequency Bioweapon Links Targeted Individuals to Artificial
Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEgZQgP9SMs

At 7:45
Subvocal speech - There is pattern to every word, which is recorded in a
database.
You can literally read human brains. It wouldn't take long to train an
AI machine to read your mind.
Algorithms sophisticated enough to learn over time, the general rules
are and apply to anybody.

Hearing Voices = Controlled Hallucinations run by Algorithms. Write
digital information into DNA.
We will be UPLOADING our memories to the cloud. Automatic backups of
your memories in the Cloud.

This results in the individual's entire day, everything they see, hear,
feel, experience being recorded till the end of time.

If you could transfer knowledge, and you can communicate, because your
brain is connected wirelessly to internet, there is NO reason you
couldn't extract memories which are just data out of one brain and put
them in some other person's brain.

Craig Venter's "Digital to Biological Converter is REAL".

When our brains are connected to the internet, our physical bodies
become less important.
If our brains are all connected, I can literally go into your brain and
see through your eyes. All of a sudden for a day, it would be cool to go
inside Elon Musk's head and walk around. Elon Musk might even allow
people to get that feed.

The data is sent to the computer and is rendered. It is in REAL TIME in
one or two seconds, displayed on the monitor.

Beam Motion Pictures and Images into one's brain. They are SO REALISTIC
that you think you are actually watching a movie or seeing something in
REALITY, it is like virtual reality 3d rendering that takes place within
the target's mind.

Emotions are also DATA, we could literally start to feel somebody else's
pain.

Manipulate the emotions of the TI, induce fear, love, hate, it can cause
to be nervous, confident, depressed, happy, feel any fucking emotion any
time by artificially inducing them. They could ERASE YOU.

It could really STOP your own thoughts from happening, and replace them
with other thoughts by sending thoughts to your head, it is so
sophisticated you cannot discern where these thoughts coming from, you
can imagine for people who don't even realize that this tech exists,
people think their thoughts are SPONTANEOUS. Sway people's opinions, go
along with certain agenda.

We can do HORRIBLE THINGS that are unanticipated. Hacks into your cell
phone, steal your identity, your money.

They could reprogram you without you knowing it. You think you are in
control of your FREE WILL, but is actually somebody else.

Steve Hoffman: Some EVIL AI or EVIL PEOPLE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING WE DO
and we are more like ZOMBIES. We don't even know it. We think we are
FREE but we are NOT ACTUALLY FREE.

It is so far advanced beyond what most people are aware of it, it is
truly mind blowing.

11) D-Wave Quantum Computer Opening Portals to your Digital Mind in a
Simulated Mirror World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmCAg5S7KyI

Dr Bill Deagle at 8:00
In 2003 they launched an AI system. Which is an intelligent Super
Computer able to think 10 trillion times faster than humans, with access
to all known knowledge in history and complete access to the internet.

12) Skynet Hive Mind Emulated A.I. Gods Control humanity From Simulated
Reality in the Cloud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KgrdnlZdrw

Once AI passes human level, it will accelerate exponentially.

These Nano particles attach to our DNA and act as receivers. Once the
resonance frequency is linked, information can be
sent back and forth with the TI.

The digital copy of your brainwave signature and they upload it to the
NSA Quantum Computers, then they lock you to the Quantum Computer for
life by way of continuous stream of energy of electro magnetic energy
low frequency waves that are specifically tuned to your unique brain
wave signature.
That's how it is able to speak to your neuro transmitters in your brain
and that's how it is able to turn the brain of the mind control victim
into their very own visual and verbal auditory system.

Purdue University - 2006 - white paper - Sentient World Simulation (SWS)
went live in 2007. Every human on this planet is a node and given a
avatar, 24x7 monitoring of every human on this planet facilitated by
D-Wave Adiabetic Quantum Computer. Able to manipulate digital avatar in
a virtual world, translates to simulating people became so advanced,
simulating people became conscience. You are NOT the only one
experiencing your life right now.

Geordie Rose (D Wave Computer)
I copy you exactly into a digital environment. That copy process has all
the properties of a soul.
Immortal. They will have NO RESPECT for REAL HUMANS, your own real world
avatar.
Their existence is going to be in the virtual space and therefore their
abilities have been literally reserved for GODS.
An EM can make a copy of itself.
EM's can move from machine to machine and move around the world at the
speed of light.
Nobody is paying attention, this is happening in the back ground while
you are bickering about health care, politics and underneath all, is
this RISING TSUNAMI is going to wipe us all out.

13) Yuval Noah Harari knew about this AI because he was tipped off by
WEF CEO Klaus Schwab who is part of the Oligarchic elites who run
america from behind with Military Industrial Complex.

Yuval Noah Harari - We are the last Generation of Homo Sapiens - Hack n
Engineer Humans - Intelligent Design
https://twitter.com/i/status/1495802575911854084

Humans are now HACKABLE ANIMALS - Yuval Noah Harari
https://twitter.com/i/status/1509730846005100544

Yuval Noah Harari on "Surveillance State" and under the skin chips
https://twitter.com/i/status/1509528175654707203

Yuval Noah Harari warns humans will be "hacked" if artificial
intelligence is not globally regulated
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yuval-harari-sapiens-60-minutes-2021-10-29/

Suspicious

May 7, 2022, 2:40:03 PM5/7/22