Affirmative Action black Joint Chiefs political stooge responds to claim US is unprepared to face China threat, says NATO 'stronger' than ever

Woke failures

Dec 4, 2023, 5:42:03 PM12/4/23
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff responded to mounting concerns
that China poses a serious threat to U.S. security, while also arguing
NATO is "stronger than it's ever been."

"The first thing I'd tell them is they ought to be very proud of their
military, if we're ready for whatever comes our way," Gen. Charles Q.
Brown Jr. told Fox News' Shannon Bream on "Fox News Sunday" at the Ragan
National Defense Forum.

"At the same time, we want to be so ready that we don't have a conflict,"
Brown added. "And you know, as we're here, it says 叢eace through
strength.' Our strength that we demonstrate as a military will bring that
peace."

Brown was responding to a Ronald Reagan Institute poll that found 51% of
Americans see China as the nation posing the greatest threat to the U.S.,
up from the 43% of Americans who reported the same at this time last year.

The poll also found a majority of Americans believe that over the next 10
years, China will outpace the U.S. both from a military standpoint and
economically. Brown explained that he is focused on "accelerating change"
in order to keep up.

This air farce guy is full of shit. The air farce doesn't win wars. They
drop explosive turds and run away. Ground forces and the Navy win wars,
provided Democrats are not in charge.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joint-chiefs-chair-responds-claim-us-
unprepared-face-china-threat-says-nato-stronger-than-ever