Joe STILL Promising Iran Retaliation

68g.1499

Jan 29, 2024, 6:28:19 PMJan 29
https://www.france24.com/en/video/20240129-pkg-jordan-us-troops-charlotte-hughes-and-oliver-farry

US vows 'consequential' response to deadly drone strike in Jordan

The White House on Monday vowed a "very consequential response"
to a drone attack on a base in Jordan that killed three American
troops, with President Joe Biden blaming Iran-backed militants. .

. . .

STILL promising ...

Is Joe gonna send them some ice-cream ?

Trump would have delivered a good swat within hours,
and with not so much sensitivity to diplomatic niceties.

Hmmm ... exactly identify the drone, what factory
made it. Then a SEAL team to arrange a terrible
industrial accident ...

With luck it'd be the same factory that sells 'em to
the Russians.

Sorry folks, but this is how the human world works.
You kill ours, we kill yours. Nothing else seems
to work. Un-countered, thugs only get WORSE.

68g.1359

Jan 29, 2024, 6:57:35 PMJan 29
On 1/29/2024 3:28 PM, 68g.1499 wrote:
> https://www.france24.com/en/video/20240129-pkg-jordan-us-troops-charlotte-hughes-and-oliver-farry
>
> US vows 'consequential' response to deadly drone strike in Jordan
>
> The White House on Monday vowed a "very consequential response"
> to a drone attack on a base in Jordan that killed three American
> troops, with President Joe Biden blaming Iran-backed militants.  .
>
> . . .
>
>   STILL promising

He didn't promise retaliation, fuckstain.

68g.1499

Jan 29, 2024, 8:36:34 PMJan 29
Ah, the commie micro-brain farts again ...

Oh ? If not - WHY NOT ??? What a fuckin' WIMP !
Gotta get him and his into "Do you want fries
with that ?" jobs forever and always as soon as
possible !!!

Trump said he'd retaliate. Haley said to actually
track down the Iranian officials in-charge of it
and kick THEIR dicks into the dirt. Joe ... well ...
he's whining over the fine nuances of "proportional
response" even as Iran is replenishing the rads
drone supply.

Israel understands how it works. If they stab you in
the back stab a LOT MORE of them. This is how human
power struggles work, always have (was reading up
on Sumeria/Akkadia the other day). One hand may hold
the olive branch, but the other must be wearing the
iron gauntlet.

pothead

Jan 29, 2024, 11:04:53 PMJan 29
On 2024-01-29, 68g.1499 <68g....@etr6.net> wrote:
> https://www.france24.com/en/video/20240129-pkg-jordan-us-troops-charlotte-hughes-and-oliver-farry
>
> US vows 'consequential' response to deadly drone strike in Jordan
>
> The White House on Monday vowed a "very consequential response"
> to a drone attack on a base in Jordan that killed three American
> troops, with President Joe Biden blaming Iran-backed militants. .
>
> . . .
>
> STILL promising ...
>https://www.npr.org/2023/04/15/1170246247/federal-reserve-forecasters-warn-of-a-possible-recession-
later-this-year
> Is Joe gonna send them some ice-cream ?
>
> Trump would have delivered a good swat within hours,
> and with not so much sensitivity to diplomatic niceties.
>
> Hmmm ... exactly identify the drone, what factory
> made it. Then a SEAL team to arrange a terrible
> industrial accident ...
>
> With luck it'd be the same factory that sells 'em to
> the Russians.
>
> Sorry folks, but this is how the human world works.
> You kill ours, we kill yours. Nothing else seems
> to work. Un-countered, thugs only get WORSE.

Maybe Joe Biden is going to draw a line in the sand like Obama did?
Yea, that will scare the enemy.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

68g.1499

Jan 29, 2024, 11:29:45 PMJan 29
Trump should make a show of mailing Joe a can of that
roadway paint ... preferably yellow ....... :-)

Ken

Jan 30, 2024, 6:51:45 AMJan 30
Joe is waiting for instructions from Obama.

pothead

Jan 30, 2024, 10:39:13 AMJan 30
No doubt.
Either that or he is stalling until Friday when he will run off to Delaware to eat ice cream and
sleep till noon.