Mexicans Bash Americans

Public <Anonymous_Account>

May 23, 2001, 5:47:20 AM5/23/01
http://www.halturnershow.com/mexico.htm

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

Zeitgeist

May 23, 2001, 7:37:26 AM5/23/01

"Public <Anonymous_Account>" <rema...@xganon.com> wrote in message
> http://www.halturnershow.com/mexico.htm

They always hate Americans, they come into this country because it is
something they could not do. Aka, a law abiding, first world society.

CSS Shenandoah

May 23, 2001, 11:08:55 AM5/23/01
"Public <Anonymous_Account>" <rema...@xganon.com> wrote in message news:<47f1b462b0fe0234...@anon.xg.nu>...
> http://www.halturnershow.com/mexico.htm

I can't believe this shit! These mexicoons are even worse than
niggers...

I thought that we would learn from our mistakes: we imported inferior,
sub-human aliens from africa centuries ago, and look what happened.
Are we going to do the same thing with these fucking, retarded
'cucarachas'? No way!

What's a mexicoon useful for except for cheap labour? We can find that
anywhere. Are we short of third worlders now or what?

Let's kick them back to their fucking country now. Mexico is the most
backwards country of the continent, and only niggers commit more
crimes that mexicoons. If they are unable to behave as hard working
law-abiding citizens in their own shit-hole, why should they do it
here?

Those apes are a total failure as a society: look at the US or Canada
and then take a look at Mexico. If you've ever been to Mexico, you
know that all mexicoons are criminals: what does 'coima' mean BTW?
Bribe is their way of life.

Kick them now and settle the border with our own niggers: hordes of
wild niggers that will quickly rape and murder any fucking cucaracha
that tries to set his foot on America.

Mexicoons, those are the true niggers!

Wendy Kwasniewski

May 23, 2001, 1:15:18 PM5/23/01

. If you've ever been to Mexico, you
> know that all mexicoons are criminals

Geez , I have been to México and I have even lived there and the statement
that you made just shows how ignorant you are. The people of México for the
most part are nice and friendly. I had no problem with the people down
there. I will say that the mexican people have a greater sense of family
than most americans I have seen. There is good and bad in every culture. I
guess we americans have no crime here, hmm. whatta think? Just thought I
would say a few words here..

Chuck Robinson

May 23, 2001, 2:43:40 PM5/23/01

"Wendy Kwasniewski" <wk...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
Careful Wendy, they're just trolling to see if they get a reaction. They
then all climb out from under their rocks and try to gross you out with
obscene comments. Ignore them.

Fernando Rodríguez

May 24, 2001, 3:33:59 PM5/24/01
On Wed, 23 May 2001 17:15:18 GMT, "Wendy Kwasniewski" <wk...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

Them 'mericans are funny...

You felt this sudden urge to stand up fro some foreigners, but not a single
word about all the insults to black americans ('wild niggers', 'sub-human',
etc...).

There _is_ good and bad in every culture after all.

'Fernando

Wendy Kwasniewski

May 25, 2001, 4:12:58 PM5/25/01
> Them 'mericans are funny...
>
> You felt this sudden urge to stand up fro some foreigners, but not a
single
> word about all the insults to black americans ('wild niggers',
'sub-human',
> etc...).
>
> There _is_ good and bad in every culture after all.

Well, Since this is the mexico group I only commented on the mexicans. Every
group has been stereo typed in this country . So then, since this group is
alt.mexico why should I comment on other groups, namely black americans ?