Sacred Geometry

Carol A Maderer

Jan 14, 2006, 6:58:18 PM1/14/06
Ok, so the subject of this newsgroup is "sacred geometry" ... I'm still
wading through stuff that's totally unrelated to "sacred geometry" and
wonder where all the serious discussion is. I see at least one individual
here that's, also, on the multidimensional man yahoo message board ... is
the reason why they seem more able to stay on topic is because it's easier
to keep the spam and irrelevant stuff out?

Are there any scholars of "sacred geometry" here? And does "sacred
geometry" have anything to do with tarot and vice versa?

Carol

COL SANDERS

Apr 19, 2010, 11:43:57 PM4/19/10
To me, the term " Sacred Geometry " is often misused. The "geometry" which
this term eludes to, is NOT sacred. What we see as geometry is the
"evidence" that certain forces in nature ARE present. The geometry itself is
simply a byproduct of those forces. For example: the bubbles in a boilng pot
of water, or the different geometries that can be seen on sand is when it is
subjected to vibration. The giant hexagonal cloud formation at the north
pole of Jupiter is an excellent example of the energies within the planet
coalesing to produce this effect. What is important here is that we come to
understand the possitive and negative ramafications of these forces whether
they are natural or induced. Again, the geometry we see are manefestations
of the unseen.