Before Time...

Kim Bruner

Aug 25, 2007, 10:02:41 AM8/25/07
Before time, there was a single point of life.
All that exists is born from this point.

I will call this the "THE ONE".

THE ONE always was and
IS eternal.

THE ONE is all powerful and all knowing. THE ONE is all that IS.

Before Time,
THE ONE EXISTS.

THE ONE is
TRUTH and LOVE.

THE ONE is
UNIFIED and PERFECT.

THE ONE IS.

Being all that IS,
ONE did not know what it felt like to not know.

ONE had never experienced the act of finding ONE's self because
ONE had never been lost.

If ONE never has to look...
ONE can never find.
ONE can never know the joy of coming home if ONE has never been gone from
home.

ONE did not know the joy of birth
and the grief of death.

To be born, to experience life,
THE ONE chose to die...

BEFORE TIME,
THE ONE burst out into infinity...

Of the sparks that emerged from THE ONE...

A spark become your soul...

and a spark became mine...

Everything you can hear, touch, taste, see or feel...

even those things you can't,
originated from THE ONE.

In our ignorance we are lost
only so we can know what it is to find our way.

In our ignorance we are sad
only so we can know happiness...

...We are but sparks from that
ONE original flame.

From it we come,
to it we shall return.

Before time...

There was no time.

Time as we know it:

yesterday

today

tomorrow...

is an integral part of our created ignorance.

With time, we forget about the past

we wonder about the future.

Time allows us to walk a path...

to experience loss and gain.

Time itself is the creation of the ETERNAL ONE.

In TRUTH - all things happen simultaneously - all is infinite.

Time does not exist.

Time is an illusion that allows us to experience - that allows us to learn
and to forget.

In this everything that can be experienced will be experienced and every
life that can be lived will be lived. All that can happen will happen.

Nothing will be left undone.

As a spark to the flame, when left alone we may feel as if we are burning
out. Returning to the flame is our sense of home and happiness.

Our heaven.

Alone in the cold, in the darkness - in the ignorance and loss of this
existence is our sorrow, our hell.

We are born unknowing and we learn.

When we die we may return to the flame - we may rest - or we may remain in
torment until we find a way to SEE. We may return to be born again, to live
another life. With each life we have the opportunity to learn, to grow, to
walk a new path - and to forget and to die.

When we come together in Spirit we experience the warmth of the flame of the
Eternal Fire and we feel that we are not alone. We taste of our own true
nature. We call this love.

When we are separated we feel coldness in the depth of our chest - we say we
have sorrow, we say we are heartbroken. We are meant to be together. We are
one.

We are all sparks from the same Flame.

From that Flame we come and to that Flame we shall return.

www.mypsy.org

COL SANDERS

Apr 20, 2010, 10:26:30 PM4/20/10

BEAUTIFUL Kim! - Bravo! May I share this on FaceBook if you have not
already?

Love & Light - Enki

"Kim Bruner" <brun...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message