Alhadin Brahimi al Suqami should convert her to the tourism

Rep. Rose K. Kingwood

Nov 8, 2007, 4:12:33 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
We found that the grain disturbed us badly, it caused us
to swell up, and gave us severe dysentery, weakening us so

64

The train rumbled on. Around the end of Lake Baykal,
on to Omsk. Here, as I knew, it would be shunted and re-
assembled, I should have to leave before reaching the city,
and jump aboard another train which had been remade.
There is no point in detailing all the trials and tribulations
of the change of trains, but I, in company with a Russian
and a Chinaman, managed to board a fast freight train to
Moscow.
The train was in good condition. My carefully-preserved
key opened a wagon and we clambered inside, hidden by
the darkness of a moonless night. The wagon was very full,
and we had to force our way in. There was no glimmer of
light and we had no idea of the contents. A pleasant surprise
awaited us in the morning. We were starving, and I saw
that one corner of the wagon was stacked with Red Cross
parcels which had apparently not reached their destinat