NOT BY FAITH ALONE --> HOW DO WE KNOW THERE'S MORE THAN WHAT WE CAN

Kiann

Oct 25, 2006, 3:21:19 PM10/25/06
NOT BY FAITH ALONE --> HOW DO WE KNOW THERE'S MORE THAN WHAT WE CAN
SEE/HEAR/TOUCH/SMELL/TASTE?

Who is this god who would create us in his/her image, give us the power to
be able to learn how to heal hearts, brains, cancer - to build cars and
planes - and computers - but who expects us to believe in something so as
important as s/he on faith alone?

Nonsense!
We can map the human genome and travel to the stars - but we can't see god?

Greetings

I'm looking for Scientific Proof of the Supernatural

I am in search of scientific evidence. After 20+ years of research, I am at
a standstill. I have no evidence and no occurance that can't be otherwised
explained within the normal limits of our physical world.

If you have evidence and are willing to contribute, please email me. I will,
with your permission and giving full credit to you, include your information
on my site and use it to assist with further research.

Thank you.

K. Ann
http://www.itsmysiteicandowhatiwant.com/metaphysicalproof.htm

Kiann