I need everyones help with this......

Thedecimator

Sep 21, 2009, 12:35:36 AM9/21/09
I currently am in possession of a sword that is somehow bendable. I
tried to destroy this sword but there is a really great possibility
that this sword is made from metals not from planet earth. Anyway I
need someone or a group of peoples help in Reverse Engineering this
sword and creating other swords exactly like this sword. Or we find
out what the chemical composition is of this sword and we basically
make body armor and other weapons based on whatever metal this sword
is made out of.. If you are interested in helping me do this email me
to Psychic...@gmail.com and we can discuss a date, time, and
location to meetup and do all of this.....